DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

5dimes has really stepped up BTC payout speed

Last 2 BTC withdrawals there have been very fast. Today I requested a withdrawal and received it in about 2 hours. Excellent. Hopefully this is the new norm, I have been very critical of their processing times in recent months, but this is a great improvement.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I had one this week in a few hours too.

Actually it was days as they wanted KYC info this time, I guess as part of the updated security stuff. But once that was approved and I submitted the withdraw again, I think it was about 3 hours later I had it.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Hopefully with the new security measures they can be same day. Do they now ask for your pin when withdrawing?

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

weird you say that got a big btc withdraw today from BOl in 2 hours before it took a day just to get the email, I was surprised

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Hopefully with the new security measures they can be same day. Do they now ask for your pin when withdrawing?
    Yes. Acc and PIN instead of password.

Still same procedure otherwise.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Still phone calls? Thats what was holding everything up before.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Codone69 View Post
    Still phone calls? Thats what was holding everything up before.
    There was no phone call to withdraw for me.

Just an email.

DroopyDog

Phone call only after you authorize a new device...after that only email.

Requested $40K in BTC last night at 8pm EST
    Received today at 6pm EST

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post

Points Awarded:

cx89 gave michael777 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DroopyDog

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    What's funny sir?

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

I just requested a payout from 5Dimes last night and today they called me so I had to call them back and verify my account number and pin number as well as the amount of the payout. Then they emailed me right away and asked for the wallet address as well as my account number and pin. So hopefully I get my money today but I still had to go through the same two step process as before with the only change being that I didn't have to provide my password.

xpress
    On lockdown
    xpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post

My max btc payout is set to 10k

searanchdude
    searanchdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Good to know... I stopped using them because of slow payout... perhaps I'll give them another chance.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

I got my money around 2 pm pst today so it took them less than 24 hours to get everything processed. I think Bookmaker is still faster but I will say that 5Dimes has stepped up their bitcoin withdrawal times. I don’t mind providing my account number and pin if it means getting my money in a timely fashion.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Same day payouts are what every book should be striving for, but if they have now been able to speed up payouts from 2-3 days to next day, that is a great improvement.

DroopyDog

Quote Originally Posted by xpress View Post
    My max btc payout is set to 10k
    Mine is also....10k Per request. You can submit several 10k requests and they will process it as one.

DroopyDog

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Same day payouts are what every book should be striving for, but if they have now been able to speed up payouts from 2-3 days to next day, that is a great improvement.
    I believe they are currently same day. I tend to request late at night, so receiving it the next afternoon should be considered same day.

DroopyDog

another 40k requested late last night, received this afternoon and a screenshot for those who doubt

5dimes moves to head of the class in regards to BTC payouts

https://imgur.com/a/trQFXKl

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Well, since you're begging to be asked (half your post history is screenshots of payouts)...what exactly are you doing with $40k at 5 Dimes? If you have half a clue, they will limit you. Do you have special, increased limits bc you are an established square? Honest question.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    Well, since you're begging to be asked (half your post history is screenshots of payouts)...what exactly are you doing with $40k at 5 Dimes? If you have half a clue, they will limit you. Do you have special, increased limits bc you are an established square? Honest question.
    That's a myth created by people who chase steam or hit bad lines. Of course they say all they did was be too smart. Trouble is they are not smart enough to cap sports at all so it's not surprising they don't even realize or recognize the real reason.

Plenty of people I know of that are ahead big at 5D without big limits.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That's a myth created by people who chase steam or hit bad lines. Of course they say all they did was be too smart. Trouble is they are not smart enough to cap sports at all so it's not surprising they don't even realize or recognize the real reason.

Plenty of people I know of that are ahead big at 5D without big limits.
    Never said you can't win at 5D, or that you can't make a lot of money over time with fairly small limits. (there is a reason i've been using them for 20 years). But no, no one with a clue can drop 30k on a baseball game there.

Optional

Never said you can't win at 5D, or that you can't make a lot of money over time with fairly small limits. (there is a reason i've been using them for 20 years). But no, no one with a clue can drop 30k on a baseball game there.
    I've seen people drop 50k on small limit props by rebetting 1000 times.

You're probably correct that they wont wear people winning 30k a game consistently though. It's not that sort of shop. But I am pretty darn confident in stating that winning alone does not get you booted or even limited for most players. Most of us really have to be using a technical advantage to get flagged.

Do you usually move lines there when you make a max bet? If so, you are one of the sharps they like and use for info.
    Last edited by Optional; 07-25-18 at 06:31 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5 Dimes

DroopyDog

Have hit some parlays lately. Sorry if it seems im looking for attention. But I have been very critical of 5dimes and their BTC process in the past, I feel its only fair to shine light on the positive improvement

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

5dimes is and has been the best book for US players since Pinnacle left the market. Heritage 2nd even with their terrible live betting odds and all the rest useless, if you don't want more than 2 books. some good choices if you want more than 2, Bookmaker group not being one

DroopyDog

You seem to be making assumptions, and not from anything based from your personal experience at 5dimes.

My limits are probably the same as most. But as noted, 5dimes allows you to re-pop after a few minutes or after line changes.

RocketMan$$$
    RocketMan$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 762

When you rebet after a max bet how long do you have to wait for> what is the max bet at 5 dimes?

DroopyDog

Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan$$$ View Post
    When you rebet after a max bet how long do you have to wait for> what is the max bet at 5 dimes?
    I dont believe there is a set time, for me its always been about 5-10 minutes or when the line changes. As for a max... same thing, no set limit, only a limit per bet, but can be re popped over and over.