clambake
    clambake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Nitrogen Grading Issues

Be careful. They are claiming all of their wagers are graded but they are having a technical issue which won’t let their system update your balances. People are saying losing wagers are being graded immediately but they’ve been waiting 10 hours or more for winners to be graded. Always a huge red flag when bogus excuses don’t make sense right after Super Bowl.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by clambake View Post
    Be careful. They are claiming all of their wagers are graded but they are having a technical issue which won’t let their system update your balances. People are saying losing wagers are being graded immediately but they’ve been waiting 10 hours or more for winners to be graded. Always a huge red flag when bogus excuses don’t make sense right after Super Bowl.
    Ohhh stop it! I’ve been on all day and it’s usual few games slower then others....post a game that u played that has been 10 hours no grade...If not stop the hearsay BS

clambake

I never said I had any for 10. People are saying they have been waiting on soccer games for 10. My longest is going on 5.
    Pending 8 Feb 5:00pm
    Basketball - NCAA
    Bryant v Wagner
    Game: Wagner -17

clambake

Here's another going on 90 minutes
    Pending 9 Feb 12:00am
    In-Play Live - Basketball - NCAA
    Duke LIVE v North Carolina LIVE
    Game: Duke LIVE +8.5

clambake

11:23pm Sauron [6]
    All wagers are being graded, we are having some tech issues and some slips are not updating but our tech team is aware and working on fixing this. Sorry for the inconvenience

Same excuse has been used for the past 5 hours at least.

littlekona

I never said I had any for 10. People are saying they have been waiting on soccer games for 10. My longest is going on 5.
    Pending 8 Feb 5:00pm
    Basketball - NCAA
    Bryant v Wagner
    Game: Wagner -17
    [QUOTE]Always a huge red flag when bogus excuses don’t make sense right after Super Bowl.[QUOTE]

So so what they had a posting right on the main page today saying maintenance...what people are saying esp In nitro chat where it’s transient city does not warrant a be careful post from a solid book.....grading delays happen at all books and most of time it’s odds/result provider software....I know its frustrating but come on
    Last edited by littlekona; 02-08-18 at 10:31 PM.

clambake

People have posted losing tickets from a game that have been graded while others then post winners from the same game that have not been graded. I think any problems like this happening this week are a cause for concern. If you feel otherwise, I completely understand.

littlekona

People have posted losing tickets from a game that have been graded while others then post winners from the same game that have not been graded. I think any problems like this happening this week are a cause for concern. If you feel otherwise, I completely understand.
    I think u are mistaken though some markets and or live in same game may be graded at different times..i think that’s what you are noticing....no red flags or concerns to worry about just typical slow grades on occasion

btw...I’m first to complain in chat...admin grade! Push withdrawl! Lol but seriously no worries
    Last edited by littlekona; 02-08-18 at 10:46 PM.

dcj90
    dcj90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Definitely something up. I have slips for winners and losers that are going on about 9 hours now (NBA moneylines, NCAA moneyline, etc). I think they will get it fixed eventually, but I’m going to look around to different books after this incident.

cardoz
    cardoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

I play on nitrogen a lot.. this is some stupid stuff going on.. Heres my wager won at 5PM eastern time, its been 12 hours now..

However, i have 4 wagers from college basketball that were graded as losses instantly..:

Whats even really weird is that BARCELONA has been graded as a loss for people who were on the wrong side.. Please explain that to me.

Ive been on the chat, nobody has had a winner wager graded since 3pm eastern time, but all losing wagers have been graded.. What this means is nitrogen hasn't given anyone any of their funds since 3pm eastern(since nobody has won yet), meanwhile they have taken funds from people.. After a lot of complaints on the chat yesterday, they finally put up some BS message :

"The Grading Platform currently undergoing a period of unexpected maintenance. We will provide an update shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    Last edited by cardoz; 02-09-18 at 04:27 AM.

littlekona

I hear you guys but i would give them the benefit here...nothing they have done in past indicated they are trying to scam anyone....the Barcelona game i had over 1.5 win live and it graded maybe a tad slow and I did a withdraw which took about 2 hours but it was sent as ususal...Winning tickets they want to pay so you can re bet and lose that's what bookies do...So its effecting them just as much...Its most likey the odds/score provider that is causing delays.....I do wish they would switch that so the live product was better but other then that on this specific issue of slow grades give em benefit as it happens at all books eventually

cardoz

Dude stop defending them. It has nothing to do with the ODDS. Nitrogen claims that its already graded and its a system issue thats preventing them from crediting winners/funds to account holders..

losses are being graded and deducted normally, they just cant do winners..

How can it be odds when they have graded the same event as LOSSES for people, and WINNERS werent graded.

I won barcelona ML yesterday, im yet to get graded.. everyone who LOST with barcelona has been graded and funds lost..

By the way 5 more hours and itll be a complete 24hrs my bet is pending.. this is unheard of.

Ive been playing for 10 years ive never seen this before..

shopp
    shopp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Going on 14 hours no grade. Then they ban you from chat when complaining about it. Be very careful here.

If I ever do get my plays graded I will be withdrawing everything ASAP. Too much bullshit

clambake

Nitrogen has become a complete joke. They have been saying if should be fixed shortly for 18 hours. I personally will never deposit there again. The “fast” payouts are a thing of the past. I am convinced there is no technical problem. Not saying they are insolvent, but something really stinks about this whole fiasco.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Nitro has posted a message that they are having issues with their grading platform and are working on it.

cardoz

Issue has been going on now 18hrs+

mention it and you get banned..

Just FYI i requested a payout of 6btc and it took almost a day to get it..

Somethings obviously not perfect with them.. I still play there but now i wager small amounts, and only withdraw 1-2 btc at a time if a win.. any larger and it will pend for a day

shopp
    shopp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I would not support depositing .000001 btc there right now. Something is seriously screwed up and the banning is unreal.

cardoz

Go to chat and read up.. Losses are still being graded super as of now.. place a losing ticket and it will be graded 5-10mins after match.. Losing bets from 10mins ago have already been graded, meanwhile winners arent being graded even from 18 hours ago.. so basically nobody has made money from heritage in 18hrs..They settled all losing bets and tickets and kept winners pending.. amazing...

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by cardoz View Post
    Go to chat and read up.. Losses are still being graded super as of now.. place a losing ticket and it will be graded 5-10mins after match.. Losing bets from 10mins ago have already been graded, meanwhile winners arent being graded even from 18 hours ago.. so basically nobody has made money from heritage in 18hrs..They settled all losing bets and tickets and kept winners pending.. amazing...
    As a bookie that makes no sense for them to do that...Its a software issue and trust me they are just as pissed as its costing them lots of coin as people win and rebet...shampoo rinse and repeat thats what they want...if they wanted to scam it would be on payouts..
    Its a software issue from a provider i would say is issue...I know its frustrating as I bitch too on slow grades and payouts at times too but lets give benefit here...The just sent cardoz payout of 6btc.....All sites go through this at times

MRivera42
    MRivera42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

nitrogen is bitcoin only correct?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by cardoz View Post
    If this was really some conspiracy to not pay as you are suggesting, you think they'd be stupid enough to grade the losers and not the winners - how would that make sense?

There is a probably a separate workflow (on the technical side) for grading losses and grading winners. I would imagine there is an extra step of validation to grade a winner that does not exist in the "loser" workflow. Why? Because losing tickets can be fixed. Winning tickets once they payout they can not recoup.

That extra step of validation is probably what is broke.

I mean wth do people play here anyway? Fairlay has better odds and pays out immediately. Nitrogen has been a mess from the beginning. You deserve this for playing there.