Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Asian Connect Bitcoin Withdrawals Down

Anyone else having problems with withdrawing bitcoin from Asian Connect? They are saying their bitcoin processor is down/having errors, but to check back later...etc. Withdrew some funds a few hours before this- just want to make sure this is accurate vs. them not wanting to give me another withdrawal today...etc.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Yes I had nice weekend and have done one each day and 2 on Saturday but today when I tried they said it was down btc can’t connect...no worries things happen

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Not sure if this is related but I withdrew 18k on Saturday and the rate they gave was terrible. About 2% above the market price for Bitcoin. I haggled for about an hour but it did no good and I finally took the rate they were offering me.
    CS is adamant that it's out of their control and the rate comes from a third party. I told them that's fine but management needs to speak with the third party otherwise I'm taking my business elsewhere.
    My hope is that it is related and that others have had the same complaint so that management will put a bit of a squeeze on the so called "third party" to give us all a better rate.

Craig22

Bitcoin Withdrawals back to normal. They get It direct from some major exchange- usually pretty consistent with the price of the exchange I use.

GradyFuson
    GradyFuson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3991

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    Bitcoin Withdrawals back to normal. They get It direct from some major exchange- usually pretty consistent with the price of the exchange I use.
    What exchange is that?

qsgsg
    qsgsg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

yes it was down . I tried depositing and waited for 4 hrs.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

ridiculous

qsgsg

i did another deposit, 1hr 30 mins. I'm not sure if it is the system or the staff that is overworked/slow.

littlekona

Even with the occasional inconvenience AC88 has become my #1 favorite place ...great odds and fast payouts...I just wish orbitx and wickets would not do maintenance at same time ughhh....

qsgsg

withdrawal times definitely more important than deposit times but i would like see some decent standard.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

No reason not to name the exchange... They have been taking 0.5% off the Bitstamp rate historically, but I have not tried lately. GradyFuson, what exchange are you using for comparison?

himjain2
    himjain2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Is anybody else still facing issues? It has been almost 24 hours since they last told me that they cant deposit or withdraw money from 9wickets.. I guess you can still do that from their other uplines

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by himjain2 View Post
    Is anybody else still facing issues? It has been almost 24 hours since they last told me that they cant deposit or withdraw money from 9wickets.. I guess you can still do that from their other uplines
    Stopped using 9wickets, place is horribly sketch. For example, they have a liquidity rule on opening lines because they are scared mad of having to take 50% exposure of their clients. Place is underfunded, has a terribly low amount of clients I'm guessing, and is just a problem waiting to happen.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Craig correct

Craig22

20 minutes wait time everytime I try making a withdrawal to "get the rate." Everything else is nice and smooth, but sitting there wasting 20-30 minutes of my life for this. The fact it takes them this long to get in touch with upper management is starting to become concerning imo. They claim they are having "a weak internet connection" etc. Any chance you can contact UM Optional and get an answer on this? I mean it's getting ridiculous that one has to waits 30 minutes for them to check the rate- give me a break.

pierro
    pierro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1728

Deposit times are very slow and time wasting. It takes a lot of time via Bitcoin. Trying to get the rate wait for 3 confirmations then they say let us know when its confirmed. Everything is smooth except deposit and withdrawals.

littlekona

20 minutes wait time everytime I try making a withdrawal to "get the rate." Everything else is nice and smooth, but sitting there wasting 20-30 minutes of my life for this. The fact it takes them this long to get in touch with upper management is starting to become concerning imo. They claim they are having "a weak internet connection" etc. Any chance you can contact UM Optional and get an answer on this? I mean it's getting ridiculous that one has to waits 30 minutes for them to check the rate- give me a break.
    Come on...Sure they like all sites have issues at times. But to complain it take a whole 20-30 minutes(most of time 10 mins or so) to get a rate and then complete a "instant" BTC withdrawal is ridiculous...remember they allow multiple withdrawals 24/7.. I love the place!

Barrakuda

20 minutes is quite odd. 4-5 min at most in my experience. was it for a large amount?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Come on...Sure they like all sites have issues at times. But to complain it take a whole 20-30 minutes(most of time 10 mins or so) to get a rate and then complete a "instant" BTC withdrawal is ridiculous...remember they allow multiple withdrawals 24/7.. I love the place!
    How much do you guys trust to play with in here 5k?10k?20k?

jjgold

It’s a price you have to pay for playing at books that are not allowed for the USA

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    20 minutes is quite odd. 4-5 min at most in my experience. was it for a large amount?
    Right, It used to be 4-5 minutes; and is now consistently taking 30 minutes to get the bitcoin rate. I'd say the overall process takes around 40 minutes from my experience the past few weeks. And the amount is nothing significant- 1-2k tops. And to Legions, I've talked with people on here that have had 100-150k at a time before. They handle 8 figures imo- thousands of clients.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Really fishy actions with that BTC stuff... Can't they give some site like btcaverage or xe to use and check rate at any point in time - wouldn't that be most fair?

Do they take any vig on the BTC rates?

Barrakuda

Hmmm. I really wonder what is going on over there. Very useful out obviously, but I'm not comfortable having a large balance with them.

jjgold

Do you guys think this service is getting worse there?

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Do you guys think this service is getting worse there?
    It was consistently getting better: book-to-book transfers can be requested manually on website, new options such as orbit...etc. Just recently the payout time frame has gotten much longer; I hope that it is only a phase and will go back to normal.

72nova
    72nova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18733

Service is excellent. AC has gotten more popular and flooded with new clients tying up customer service with small and minute deposits /withdraws. I understand pulling some profits out but you don't have to hit and run this book. They are safe. I've seen an account with well over 100k in it and he bets 60k+ a day through them.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

I would feel so sketched out conducting withdrawals over skype... but i have never played at this type of place