QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Just thought I would update the BNB/USDT chart to see how accurate my projections are. The first chart was as of June 1, 2019 so I figure it's been a week. Here's the chart from today (June 8) with the prices from the last week superimposed upon the chart from June 1.

Looks like the price bounced off 28.7 and is now at 31.7. If the projection continues as shown we should see around $44 per coin some time in the 3rd week of this month.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

You guys buying into Facebook's new coin upon release?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Experts in here... how long should we hang on to ONE? Not familiar with the altcoin game other than reading up on this coin release, airdrop etc... coudlnt get involved in any of that being from US but got in last night right at midnight when trading opened and price is climbing nicely. Should we expect another MATIC coaster? This company seems strong from what I read but I’m a bit of a sucker... thoughts advice?
    The fundamentals of this coin are solid. It has good backing.

Looks like we are back up in the last few days. I'm waiting for today's jump to roll back a little and then I'll jump back on the MATIC train.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Just thought I would update the BNB/USDT chart to see how accurate my projections are. The first chart was as of June 1, 2019 so I figure it's been a week. Here's the chart from today (June 8) with the prices from the last week superimposed upon the chart from June 1.

Looks like the price bounced off 28.7 and is now at 31.7. If the projection continues as shown we should see around $44 per coin some time in the 3rd week of this month.

Hope so

Good info, keep it coming

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Majority of bitcoin trading is a hoax, new study finds

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/22/majo...twitter%7Cmain

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

So sick to look at your Bitcoin trading history going back years

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Looks like a bot has taken control of MTH. In the last 1 1/2 hours it's gone up at a steady pace over 150% and it is still climbing regularly. The depth is off the charts as there is very little coin available above its current level of 800 sats with a 132 BTC floor at 779. I got in at 711 and am setting stops above that in case there is a sharp selloff.

Edit: Dagger! It shot up to 890 real fast so I knew it was going to dump and it did, all the way down to 456! My stop was met well above my entry price. This is why you have stops on these pumps people.
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 06-13-19 at 11:41 PM.

lotuspod
    lotuspod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4023

This could be interesting for US-based people, or especially since I know some of you guys like BNB - https://www.binance.com/en/blog/3461...ch-US-Exchange

“We are excited to finally launch Binance.US and bring the security, speed, and liquidity of Binance.com to North America,” said CZ (Changpeng Zhao), CEO of Binance. “Binance.US will be led by our local partner BAM and will serve the U.S. market in full regulatory compliance.”

BAM Trading Services will support Binance.US to launch, with a focus on the trading of mainstream cryptocurrencies with liquidity.

“It is an honor to partner with Binance to launch the U.S. extension of Binance, leveraging its tier-one security and technology in tandem,” said a representative from BAM Trading Services. “We are committed to providing a secure and compliant platform, and beginning the start of a fruitful alliance with Binance.”

More information will be shared at a later date.

Hman

Facebook’s New Cryptocurrency, Libra, Gets Big Backers

V!sa, Master Card, PayPal and Uber are among firms that will invest around $10 million each in consortium that will govern digital coin

https://www-wsj-com.cdn.ampproject.o...rs-11560463312
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30443

In other words, ****, Master Card, PayPal and Uber among firms that will get access to Facebook users' data. This should end well...

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

It looks like I may have to re-think my position in BNB. It appears as though the US government may start regulating certain aspects by restricting US citizens to its binance.us site and then not listing the BNB coin there.

Last edited by QuantumLeap; 06-19-19 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Wrong YouTube link

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

It looks like I may have to re-think my position in BNB. It appears as though the US government may start regulating certain aspects by restricting US citizens to its binance.us site and then not listing the BNB coin there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7O_vjsB2Jo
    Check your link - not related.....

-----------------------------------------------------

The Crypto Lark's view on Facebook Coin/Global Coin/Libra/Zuck bucks.... Worth a watch if you have 18 spare minutes -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwMr4zjniFk
    Last edited by Arky; 06-16-19 at 11:48 PM.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Check your link - not related.....

-----------------------------------------------------

The Crypto Lark's view on Facebook Coin/Global Coin/Libra/Zuck bucks.... Worth a watch if you have 18 spare minutes -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwMr4zjniFk
    Thanks for the assist. I corrected the link above.

Hman

The more I read about XRP & Ripple, the more I believe it's a bunch of BS.

Thoughts?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

From what I gather come Sept. 12 the exchange will no longer accept deposits/trades from US customers, but any current accounts will still have access to their funds. So if I want to let my small amount of BNB ride, any gains/losses are mine, I just can't make trades. Correct?

Just another example of "small government" in action under the guise of protecting their constituents.
    More like their own wallets.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Thoughts?
    If you're just in it for the money, XRP should do OK long term. They have a ton of partnerships worldwide and been around quite a while in crypto time so they are well "positioned". Those are some of the pros.

They have their share of cons..... The owners/originators are banker/whale types (boo, hiss). The spirit of crypto is about becoming you own bank and not inviting bankers to the party....

That is just scratching the surface. It's a complex topic and goes a lot deeper than what I have mentioned.....

I have some XRP and won't have any trouble letting it go whenever that day comes...

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Thoughts?
    It is BS but they keep throwing money into projects so the price may continue to rise. Ripple just invested in MoneyGran and ** is booming.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Looks like a bot has taken control of MTH. In the last 1 1/2 hours it's gone up at a steady pace over 150% and it is still climbing regularly. The depth is off the charts as there is very little coin available above its current level of 800 sats with a 132 BTC floor at 779. I got in at 711 and am setting stops above that in case there is a sharp selloff.

Edit: Dagger! It shot up to 890 real fast so I knew it was going to dump and it did, all the way down to 456! My stop was met well above my entry price. This is why you have stops on these pumps people.
    Looks like we have another runaway coin in AST just like MITH. I'm in at 770 and it's up to 850. I'm setting my sell stop point higher and higher as the price climbs.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Looks like we have another runaway coin in AST just like MITH. I'm in at 770 and it's up to 850. I'm setting my sell stop point higher and higher as the price climbs.
    Aaaaaannnnddd there she drops! Went up to 968 after I set my stop at 901 and dropped to a little over 600.

raiders72001

Aaaaaannnnddd there she drops! Went up to 968 after I set my stop at 901 and dropped to a little over 600.
    Nice job. It's fun to ride the pumps. I missed that one.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    If you're just in it for the money, XRP should do OK long term. They have a ton of partnerships worldwide and been around quite a while in crypto time so they are well "positioned". Those are some of the pros.

They have their share of cons..... The owners/originators are banker/whale types (boo, hiss). The spirit of crypto is about becoming you own bank and not inviting bankers to the party....

That is just scratching the surface. It's a complex topic and goes a lot deeper than what I have mentioned.....

I have some XRP and won't have any trouble letting it go whenever that day comes...
    Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    It is BS but they keep throwing money into projects so the price may continue to rise. Ripple just invested in MoneyGran and ** is booming.
    Thanks for the replies

Please take a look at this Forbes article 'Is Ripple A Scam?' and tell me what you think:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbl.../#6ae0348279a4

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Nice job. It's fun to ride the pumps. I missed that one.
    Thanks but these are different than your typical pump. They are almost mechanical. That's why I say it looks like a bot is running the increase. There is very little variation in the trend. Looking at the 5 minute chart it's like a stair-step progression.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Thanks for the replies

Please take a look at this Forbes article 'Is Ripple A Scam?' and tell me what you think:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbl.../#6ae0348279a4
    I go under the assumption that they are all scams, including Bitcoin. There's a saying in the stock market investing world: "Never fall in love with a position." I like to extend that to crypto and say: "Never fall in love with a coin."

I'm in it just for the short-term investment and then I get out. Every coin ever made has its ups and downs. Why stick with it during the down times when you can be investing in another coin that is going up?
    Last edited by QuantumLeap; 06-19-19 at 10:20 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Any info about "YouNow"?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Another coin I'm starting to seriously think about investing in is HC, HyperCash. It's up almost 250% since the beginning of the month and it's been a steady provider.

It had a recent spike up so I'm waiting for a retracement to get it at a lower price. It's gone lower now but I'm waiting to see how low it goes.

lotuspod
    lotuspod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4023

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Any info about "YouNow"?
    I hadn't heard of them, but this just came out from coindesk about them - https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-...ot-sell-tokens

raiders72001

Took some ETC with the hard fork back on.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Picked some ETC up this afternoon.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by lotuspod View Post
    I hadn't heard of them, but this just came out from coindesk about them - https://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-...ot-sell-tokens
    Sounds interesting.

Was not sure it had any substance though?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

I thought I would update the progression of BNB and clean up the picture a little. This is BNB/USDT on the daily chart. Every bar stands for one day.

I originally predicted $44 for BNB around this time but it looks like it took a little dive for one day but it's still keeping true to the overall diagonal progression.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

quantum leap thanks for the chart info, very good addition to this thread
    appreciate it
    Points Awarded:

QuantumLeap gave firekillex 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Picked some ETC up this afternoon.
    Classico....nice , same here

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

BTC 10,500

Selling or Hodl?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Another coin I'm starting to seriously think about investing in is HC, HyperCash. It's up almost 250% since the beginning of the month and it's been a steady provider.

It had a recent spike up so I'm waiting for a retracement to get it at a lower price. It's gone lower now but I'm waiting to see how low it goes.
    Thanks firekillex for the comment about the charts.

Here is another one regarding HC that I mentioned a few days ago. I'm in at 0.0003333 which is about $3.57 and the coin price is now at $3.75. I wanted to show the USD amount and Binance doesn't have that so this is from coinmarketcap.com.

Notice that this coin started out at a gradually increasing rate and then the rate shifted higher. A few days ago when I first noticed this it was shortly after an upturn. I like to wait for the eventual downturn (which happened as you can see) and now it's back in its upward trend again.

The green line is the price in USD, the orange line is the price in BTC and the blue line is market cap.

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    BTC 10,500

Selling or Hodl?
    https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...-are-we-Today/

First ... 224225226227228229230 ... Last