JayRow
    JayRow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4973

bitCoin Currency risk

Hello All,

i am am considering depositing with Bitcoin for the first time due to a lucrative bonus. However, after I purchase bitcoins, it takes 3-5 business days for the bitcoins to hit my wallet.

i am concerned about the fluctuations in Bitcoin prices during these days. Do you know if you get the exchange rate when the wallet is funded or when the request is made?

thanks

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

When the request was made.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

I had the same concern when i started with bitcoin,
    the last weeks bitcoin dosent move much up or down, like it did some months ago.

According to live support at the biggest bookmakers, bitcoin is really taking off this days, so many customers start using it.
    It should be positive for the value, so hopefully you earn some dollars waiting

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Circle lets you hold as cash and convert to cash upon deposit. The only risk you really take is from time of transfer to time of deposit. I believe Coinbase added that option as well. Currency risk is not a big deal anymore.

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

This is a good solution for US players, but if you have possibility better to use Skrill, Neteller ewallets because they are the fastest and in betting can be moments and offers when you really cant wait 3-5 days for the account to be charged.