pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    150 points per $20 Betphoenix freeplay was a good one back in the day too.

I hope we can eventually have similar freeplay offers again.
    Yea!!

That would be great!!

Miss those

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    Hate to say it but since you're a non-Pro, you can only keep 3,000 of your current points once you turn Pro. Because you have to be a Pro to redeem your points.

So basically you lost 15,500 points by not turning Pro or renewing your Pro membership on time.
    Darn, lol

Can anyone else confirm this ... if we in fact get to use them eventually?

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

We hope someday.......

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post

Darn, lol

Can anyone else confirm this ... if we in fact get to use them eventually?
    Yes, non-pro points less than 3000 are worth nothing anyway though.

Just apply. Silly not to.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    My bet on Argentina to win the World Cup vanished too

guess it doesn’t matter at this point
    That is a glitch from the old owners with this software. I guarantee the new owners don't know about the disappearing future bets yet. I had all 4 of my future World Cup bets disappear as well. I think I had the US, Germany and Brazil. I can't remember the 4th team. This happened to me back in the day as well. The old crew wouldn't understand what I was talking about. I think I got everything fixed back then but I never contacted the new owners about my lost future bets since I think none of the bets would of won anyways. Can't blame the new owners on this one though because same thing happened under the old watch as well.
    Last edited by Sledge187; 12-12-22 at 10:37 PM.
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Sledge187 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

I got the SBR playing cards and the SBR coasters right in front of me. They are in amazing shape. I also have some T-Shirts and a coffee mug.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post

That is a glitch from the old owners with this software. I guarantee the new owners don't know about the disappearing future bets yet. I had all 4 of my future World Cup bets disappear as well. I think I had the US, Germany and Brazil. I can't remember the 4th team. This happened to me back in the day as well. The old crew wouldn't understand what I was talking about. I think I got everything fixed back then but I never contacted the new owners about my lost future bets since I think none of the bets would of won anyways. Can't blame the new owners on this one though because same thing happened under the old watch as well.
    PM me if one of your teams ends up winning it and I will get you paid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daneblazer

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

dont worry. great deals can still be had in the sports book for the world cup.

argentina +500
    france +450
    croatia +5000
    all other countries +5000

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    dont worry. great deals can still be had in the sports book for the world cup.

argentina +500
    france +450
    croatia +5000
    all other countries +5000
    They Will delete it anyway

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

No bowl lines either. Rip good times

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

150 points per $20 Betphoenix freeplay was a good one back in the day too.

I hope we can eventually have similar freeplay offers again.
    even if the store opens with 15000 points for $20 at amazon, i think that would still be better than limbo land for another year

even though cancelling btc orders last year, and changing $250 amazon to $100 was irritating, life goes on... getting even a small amount of something for people should be the goal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You can look at this in so many ways.

1. John sold us out. He knew the amount of points that members had... that were "pending"

2. The "points pending" was a part of the deal... already factored in.... new owner is renigging on the deal.

3. The "points pending" was a wash in the deal.... irrelevant. New owner trying to do his best to implement a new point system but nothing close to what John offered.

We'll never know the truth to the deal. The facts might piss posters off. Well... most are already pissed off.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You can look at this in so many ways.

1. John sold us out. He knew the amount of points that members had... that were "pending"

2. The "points pending" was a part of the deal... already factored in.... new owner is renigging on the deal.

3. The "points pending" was a wash in the deal.... irrelevant. New owner trying to do his best to implement a new point system but nothing close to what John offered.

We'll never know the truth to the deal. The facts might piss posters off. Well... most are already pissed off.
    but who knew what and when? with so many guys like lance armstrong, pete rose, ryan braun, etc... i feel like the lying about it was even worse than the crime

so even if john "sold us out" (i could argue he never really owed us anything), did the employees making statements that all would be well and points would hold value, did they know that was impossible and lied to keep things going? or did they innocently believe that things would turn out just fine

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    but who knew what and when? with so many guys like lance armstrong, pete rose, ryan braun, etc... i feel like the lying about it was even worse than the crime

so even if john "sold us out" (i could argue he never really owed us anything), did the employees making statements that all would be well and points would hold value, did they know that was impossible and lied to keep things going? or did they innocently believe that things would turn out just fine
    I do not think the mods knew what was going to happen and lied to us.

Optional, shari and LT are of high morals and would have quit before they did that...just my .02

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

JJ knew
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: fried cheese

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

Optional, shari and LT are of high morals and would have quit before they did that...just my .02
    They're all still here, aren't they? Were they just liedto/deceived and are fine with it cause SBR cuts their paycheck?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post

They're all still here, aren't they? Were they just liedto/deceived and are fine with it cause SBR cuts their paycheck?
    GFY pal

milwaukee mike

yeah i've always though that too... but then i was made to feel like a chump for defending shari all over the internet just to get sworn at by her here... same with optional recently, stings but oh well i have no problem with people expressing themself

daringly/justin7 has long questioned the integrity of certain people here at 2+2 and elsewhere

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

GFY pal
    Totally understand why you'd be offended and I probably shouldn't have used the words "Fine with it". You have been put in a shit spot, but the fact is you have been their mouthpiece for better or worse. And lately it's almost all the latter.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave sjm5122 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

yeah i've always though that too... but then i was made to feel like a chump for defending shari all over the internet just to get sworn at by her here... same with optional recently, stings but oh well i have no problem with people expressing themself

daringly/justin7 has long questioned the integrity of certain people here at 2+2 and elsewhere
    Nothing personal, and thanks

Justin7 is probably still butt hurt he got sacked. And appears to be a bit of a scammer himself, based on what I saw of his problem with Nitrogen recently. And if the reason I heard for him being sacked from here was valid. After he drove the Betislands scandal by trying to convince people to deposit well past when he knew his money was in danger/lost (as the highest balance owed on the site), and banned people who tried to point out the problems, I do not think he is credible.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    Totally understand why you'd be offended and I probably shouldn't have used the words "Fine with it". You have been put in a shit spot, but the fact is you have been their mouthpiece for better or worse. And lately it's almost all the latter.

TheMoneyShot

Correct. He didn't owe us anything. From a business standpoint I would only assume the new owner knew about the point system here and how many outstanding points there were. If he didn't (or in other words... mislead by John)... can you blame him for taking the store away? I get it... right off the bat he should of told all posters... the store is gone. Maybe he was trying to save it? Or maybe it was a screwball to get us to stay through the NFL/College contest?

I have nothing against any mod here. They have a job to do... and I wouldn't want them to talk about any negative details. I agree they didn't know much of anything once the new owner took over. But do we all learn the ins and outs month to month of what will eventually happen? Sure. More than likely they all know the game plan right now.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Just hit 20k points...emailed zuck, these things are gonna be mint in the meta-verse sbr store, hang in there fellas

milwaukee mike

Nothing personal, and thanks

Justin7 is probably still butt hurt he got sacked. And appears to be a bit of a scammer himself, based on what I saw of his problem with Nitrogen recently. And if the reason I heard for him being sacked from here was valid. After he drove the Betislands scandal by trying to convince people to deposit well past when he knew his money was in danger/lost (as the highest balance owed on the site), and banned people who tried to point out the problems, I do not think he is credible.
    what do you think of this post in particular?

[COLOR=var(--color-text-on-primary-priority-high)]12-04-2018, 09:55 AM

[/COLOR]
    daringly

[COLOR=var(--color-text-on-primary-priority-low-dark-theme)]enthusiast

Quote:Originally Posted by RudyRuder

any comment from you on withdrawing tons of money from betislands when you knew they were going under and screwing other posters, per sbrmod

Shari is a liar. She has posted false things, had her misstatements pointed out, and she simply digs her heels in.

My first 10k withdrawal with BI went fine around early November 2012. They started stalling for my next payout. I talked to Bill Dozer, and he said try to let them sort it out. There were some attempts to bail out the players, and these fell through. My next payout was never sent, I got stiffed for the balance... 88k? I don't remember exactly how much, but it was my biggest one-time stiffing. The second biggest was Cascade, about 35k.

FYI, I the last thread I posted in before getting banned was one of Shari's threads making up ****.

If Shari would like to explain her allegations here, i'll be happy to address them. And ask that she copy my replies to SBR.

[/COLOR]

Optional

That's why I said IF what I heard was true. I wasn't with SBR at the time but as a regular site user I do recall Justin7 deleting at least a couple of posts and infracting people who were talking crap about Jon Kreta, Betislands, EZstreet and 7Red. I have no reason to think Shari lies from my 8 years working beside her, and I have seen Justin7 on here definitely lying about 5Dimes with my own eyes, as daringly, after he was sacked. Plus where he appears to have been caught out lying again multiple times over at BMR over a Nitrogen dispute just 6 months ago. Soooo, that's why I think the allegations are true.

milwaukee mike

That's why I said IF what I heard was true. I wasn't with SBR at the time but as a regular site user I do recall Justin7 deleting at least a couple of posts and infracting people who were talking crap about Jon Kreta, Betislands, EZstreet and 7Red. I have no reason to think Shari lies from my 8 years working beside her, and I have seen Justin7 on here definitely lying about 5Dimes with my own eyes, as daringly, after he was sacked. Plus where he appears to have been caught out lying again multiple times over at BMR over a Nitrogen dispute just 6 months ago. Soooo, that's why I think the allegations are true.
    sounds good, fair enough

at the very least, someone that worked at sbr, and sbr promoted as a professional, pushed his book, etc was a liar

and kreta's scam which sbr promoted as a solid book, sponsored a bash, sbr john had beers with, etc was a total thief and sbr protected him after the fact

my problem with shari is that she was saying "a costa rica book" was in trouble at gamelive while denying anything was possibly wrong here, and denying that she knew anything... she knew something, that's fine, we all get tricked, but don't tell the faggs across the street while the people here get stiffed

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

This is getting off the track

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    This is getting off the track
    True, but it's interesting. I hope it isn't deleted for being off topic.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

There is an SBR Files thread that this should be moved to

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    There is an SBR Files thread that this should be moved to
    yeah let's play that game where we move everything to the saloon or some old file that nobody is ever gonna read!

fuk off and mind your own fukking business

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Lol Mike take a deep breath pal we're on the same side.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Lol Mike take a deep breath pal we're on the same side.
    yeah but once nash posted like a 25 paragraph post about how his car broke down, that thread should've died

if it takes more than a sentence to explain it's an obvious lie

TheMoneyShot

Can we dig up Robert Stack and do an Unsolved Mysteries show?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

yeah but once nash posted like a 25 paragraph post about how his car broke down, that thread should've died

if it takes more than a sentence to explain it's an obvious lie
    Adderall is one hell of a drug....

nasher is good people but he could write 5 paragraphs to a "yes or no" question

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Can we dig up Robert Stack and do an Unsolved Mysteries show?
    Haha, good one Money

First ... 78910111213 ... Last