1. #1
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 8,591
    Betpoints: 1049

    SBR Sportsbook error?

    I had a bet for Biden to win presidential election.
    It has disappeared. It isn't showing in my "Open Bets" or my "Bet History"


    Can I get an explanation?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2020


  2. #2
    ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 5,108
    Betpoints: 1000

    All my election bets were graded (correctly I believe), surprised to hear yours maybe wasn't.

    Perhaps post a photo of it or the ticket # so they can better assess what occurred?


    Thing is sometimes they don't show a graded bet in your bet history since if it was made more than 2 weeks ago, occasionally those bets will be automatically graded but not appear in history as history is often based on when the bet was made, not when it was graded.
    Points Awarded:

    SBR Genie gave ArunSh 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 4,341
    Betpoints: 5555

    Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I had a bet for Biden to win presidential election.
    It has disappeared. It isn't showing in my "Open Bets" or my "Bet History"


    Can I get an explanation?
    Hi Eidolon,

    I sent you a screenshot of your Political wager on your PM. Please check and let me know if you need further assistance.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-08
    Posts: 8,591
    Betpoints: 1049

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Hi Eidolon,

    I sent you a screenshot of your Political wager on your PM. Please check and let me know if you need further assistance.
    I had another bet:
    Ticket#:4144956
    Jan 01 12:00 PM
    Apr 26 01:36 AM
    TNT
    2020 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (FP)
    [6] JOE BIDEN WINS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION +800

    0.00 / 1600.00
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2020


  5. #5
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 4,341
    Betpoints: 5555

    Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I had another bet:
    Ticket#:4144956
    Jan 01 12:00 PM
    Apr 26 01:36 AM
    TNT
    2020 US PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (FP)
    [6] JOE BIDEN WINS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION +800

    0.00 / 1600.00
    I just found it. Please check again your PM, Eidolon.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #6
    cincinnatikid513
    Qui n'avance pas recule
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 34,411
    Betpoints: 18

    golf masters odds missing a 0 on the end of both these guys

    kisner 130-1 not 13-1

    33 KEVIN KISNER +1300

    lee westwood 150-1 not 15-1

    41 LEE WESTWOOD +1500
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/26/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/23/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/19/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  7. #7
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 4,341
    Betpoints: 5555

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    golf masters odds missing a 0 on the end of both these guys

    kisner 130-1 not 13-1

    33 KEVIN KISNER +1300

    lee westwood 150-1 not 15-1

    41 LEE WESTWOOD +1500
    We are checking on this Cyn. Thank you.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


Top