1. #1
    mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-03-20
    Posts: 136
    Betpoints: 48

    order cancelled???

    i had my BTC order cancelled???
    i used the same address for my first purchase and it went through right away , this one went for a week or so and cancelled ??? Can any SBR mod help me please, would appreciate this
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020


  2. #2
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 51,867
    Betpoints: 239

    That's the thing. There's always so much more going on below the surface.

    Amirite?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  3. #3
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 51,867
    Betpoints: 239

    JK, good luck with your issue. I'm sure it will work out.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  4. #4
    Hman
    All Of My Kindness Is Taken For Weakness
    Hman's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 17,823
    Betpoints: 110

    Try live chat in the morning & inquire with Genie

  5. #5
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 3,976
    Betpoints: 5328

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyicey View Post
    i had my BTC order cancelled???
    i used the same address for my first purchase and it went through right away , this one went for a week or so and cancelled ??? Can any SBR mod help me please, would appreciate this
    Hi Matty,

    Most of the time BTC orders are canceled due to wrong BTC address, though I'm not sure if you can use same BTC address for the same order transactions.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  6. #6
    USCPHILLYGUY
    SBR HOCKEY MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 17,559
    Betpoints: 1536

    Genie the hardest working mod in the history of SBR

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-03-20
    Posts: 136
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Hi Matty,

    Most of the time BTC orders are canceled due to wrong BTC address, though I'm not sure if you can use same BTC address for the same order transactions.
    sorry long day, does this mean i cant use the same btc address for another order after one is complete??? like id need a new btc wallet for every SBR BTC transaction?? I just copy and pasted same address as my first order that worked very smoothly and fast thats why i was confused ?

    thankyou sbr genie for any help
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020


  8. #8
    mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-03-20
    Posts: 136
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    That's the thing. There's always so much more going on below the surface.

    Amirite?

    i had a good laugh haha
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020


  9. #9
    convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-03-11
    Posts: 3,688
    Betpoints: 22

    Im almost sure you need to use a new address. Ookie
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/28/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  10. #10
    fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-13
    Posts: 3,120
    Betpoints: 1511

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyicey View Post
    sorry long day, does this mean i cant use the same btc address for another order after one is complete??? like id need a new btc wallet for every SBR BTC transaction?? I just copy and pasted same address as my first order that worked very smoothly and fast thats why i was confused ?

    thankyou sbr genie for any help
    you can use the same wallet. you just need to go into the wallet and hit deposit and it will give you a new address to transfer to.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  11. #11
    mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-03-20
    Posts: 136
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    you can use the same wallet. you just need to go into the wallet and hit deposit and it will give you a new address to transfer to.
    oh so everytime i deposit it gives a new address??
    im using an exchange wallet, thankyou for the help friedcheese
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020


  12. #12
    fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-13
    Posts: 3,120
    Betpoints: 1511

    Quote Originally Posted by mattyicey View Post
    oh so everytime i deposit it gives a new address??
    im using an exchange wallet, thankyou for the help friedcheese
    im not sure if it gives you a new one every time. but i dont think its ever given me the same one after i have made a deposit to an address.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/17/2020


  13. #13
    mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-03-20
    Posts: 136
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    im not sure if it gives you a new one every time. but i dont think its ever given me the same one after i have made a deposit to an address.
    the website i was using says it changes every 2-4 weeks thats why it looked the same from the last order.. if it doesnt work this time i guess ill just use an exchange address
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020


  14. #14
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 21,648
    Betpoints: 284

    my wallet address changes everytime i send or receive any bitcoin, maybe that will help you..
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    mattyicey
    mattyicey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-03-20
    Posts: 136
    Betpoints: 48

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    my wallet address changes everytime i send or receive any bitcoin, maybe that will help you..
    I think i will try a different exchange if this cancels, the website i use changes the address monthly , its different than the first order i did that was successful so its fine maybe ill just use binance or kucoin exchange wallet if this fails , not the greatest having to wait and hope it goes through but thats fine. Thankyou for the input JAKEPEAVY21
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/24/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/21/2020


Top