1. #1
    onerous
    onerous's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-11-14
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 505

    loans

    would anyone be willing to loan me a couple hundred points for the weekend? thanks much.
    Points Awarded:

    Fidel_CashFlow gave onerous 200 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,267
    Betpoints: 17417

    Hey fidel. Think you found another stiff. Guy never paid me back and from what I remember he owed a few others as well

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...anyone-p4.html
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  3. #3
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,267
    Betpoints: 17417

    And it looks like he got slanina as well.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  4. #4
    onerous
    onerous's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-11-14
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 505

    WHAT? I pay everyone back....
    idk what your talking about kid. I owe fidel 200 and one other 200

  5. #5
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Con te partiro
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 29,304
    Betpoints: 9895

    always known onerous to be a cool guy here
    hope this isnt true and if it is onerous
    you can just pay everyone back and move on with things here
    I dont want any interest just pay off whoever you owe
    Points Awarded:

    onerous gave Fidel_CashFlow 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  6. #6
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Con te partiro
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 29,304
    Betpoints: 9895

    THa fukk ?

    you are the sbr point leader in poker this year and are struggling to pay back 200 point loans ?

    What gives dude ? How you even needing loans
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  7. #7
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,267
    Betpoints: 17417

    Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    WHAT? I pay everyone back....
    idk what your talking about kid. I owe fidel 200 and one other 200
    Please see my above post on page 1 where you asked for and I loaned you 300 points that you never paid back kid.

    If I am wrong I apologize and please post to where you paid them back.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  8. #8
    spider
    .
    spider's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-11
    Posts: 3,102
    Betpoints: 21202

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    THa fukk ?

    you are the sbr point leader in poker this year and are struggling to pay back 200 point loans ?

    What gives dude ? How you even needing loans
    oneunder is at the top of the leaderboard not onerous. two different persons.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  9. #9
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 2,440
    Betpoints: 12174

    Onerous has paid me back on about 20 loans. If he hasn't paid one then it has to be an oversight.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,267
    Betpoints: 17417

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Onerous has paid me back on about 20 loans. If he hasn't paid one then it has to be an oversight.
    Don't doubt it. But if you look at this thread
    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...we-anyone.html

    Post #2 I sent him points and I don't think he ever paid them back. I looked at point history and don't see it. It was about a year ago. If he missed it then he can clear it now and no harm done
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  11. #11
    Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-29-14
    Posts: 467
    Betpoints: 1447

    Onerous usually request several 200 points loans. I think that he just forgot about this one, but he'll probably pay back.

  12. #12
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Con te partiro
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 29,304
    Betpoints: 9895

    Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    oneunder is at the top of the leaderboard not onerous. two different persons.
    ahhhh ok , someone mentioned it in a thread and I glanced over it quick
    thanks for clarification , wished I liked SBR poker more but too long of tournaments
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  13. #13
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Con te partiro
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 29,304
    Betpoints: 9895

    LOL , you are right . Dude isnt paying
    pathetic as fukk
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  14. #14
    bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-26-10
    Posts: 1,179
    Betpoints: 318

    there should be a badge for documented stiffs
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/08/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 1,808
    Betpoints: 60

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    LOL , you are right . Dude isnt paying
    pathetic as fukk
    Lol, poor Fidel!!! Now I know what you're talking about.. piece of shit stiffer.

  16. #16
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Con te partiro
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 29,304
    Betpoints: 9895

    dude this is only for 200 , thats nothing
    its the ones for thousands that make you want to slap your baby mommas momma
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  17. #17
    kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-30-09
    Posts: 1,808
    Betpoints: 60

    We need to have a mod to police those stiffers.

  18. #18
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Con te partiro
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 29,304
    Betpoints: 9895

    introducing onerous you all
    the only guy in the world who rips people off on 200 betpoint loans

    downsouth ... dude
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  19. #19
    5mike5
    29 days til the........
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-11
    Posts: 32,570
    Betpoints: 61

    Pathetic
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  20. #20
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 11,662
    Betpoints: 797

    how much total does he owe?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #21
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Con te partiro
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 29,304
    Betpoints: 9895

    me personally just the 200 , i didnt even really want interest

    what made me mad about this is he apparently owes more than a few of these loans

    and what made me really mad was after having the betpoints to pay me back he kept using them

    and what made me really really mad was when he showed up to the poker table with 100 betpoints

    which was not free play but a transfer from his betpoint wallet, but anyways, showed up to a table

    with that 100 , on very first hand went all in with jack 5 suited and lost ....
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/15/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018


  22. #22
    franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-06-11
    Posts: 1,361
    Betpoints: 1944

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    me personally just the 200 , i didnt even really want interest

    what made me mad about this is he apparently owes more than a few of these loans

    and what made me really mad was after having the betpoints to pay me back he kept using them

    and what made me really really mad was when he showed up to the poker table with 100 betpoints

    which was not free play but a transfer from his betpoint wallet, but anyways, showed up to a table

    with that 100 , on very first hand went all in with jack 5 suited and lost ....

    At some point you'll stop loaning like you said and stop this aggravation,
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018


  23. #23
    bobbywaves
    Auto Donk = stiff, Tripe = thief
    bobbywaves's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-06-08
    Posts: 10,721
    Betpoints: 5718

    When you’ve been stiffed for tens of thousands from pathetic losers like I have, you learn the risk isn’t worth the nominal interest.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  24. #24
    downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-13-11
    Posts: 11,267
    Betpoints: 17417

    Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    introducing onerous you all
    the only guy in the world who rips people off on 200 betpoint loans

    downsouth ... dude
    yeah. it was 300 to me and i had forgot aboit it until he borrowed again. pretty sad
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  25. #25
    onerous
    onerous's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-11-14
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 505

    downsouth I have never stiffed you or anyone so how about you shut the penetrate up with your shitty penetrating memory kid

    sorry I work multiple jobs and am a personal trainer I am sorry how long its taking to pay people back and look how long its been I could ignored all you and just kept the points since I'm prob not renewing anyway but nope I'm back on making sure my debts are paid


    some of you looking for drama everywhere need to grow up or die, no one needs to listen to negativity when you have one life to live

    AND AGAIN I HAVE NEVER STIFFED ANYONE merry Christmas and happy new year to all the positive fun people on this site

  26. #26
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 11,662
    Betpoints: 797

    how much total do you owe and to whom, onerous?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #27
    onerous
    onerous's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-11-14
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 505

    75 to fidel and 75 to slikec and slik last time it took me awhile to pay you I gave you and extra 25 points when you didn't even ask for them and ive done that for many loans when ive taken awhile to pay back but never stiffed anyone its funny if all you penetrates put that crap imagination to actual good use maybe you wouldn't be so lonely looking for fights online... makar_fitness on Instagram get at me

  28. #28
    onerous
    onerous's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-11-14
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 505

    funny people don't member all the extra points I give out when it takes me awhile they only member me borrowing not the extra I put on top of the interest I asked for... Christ lol

  29. #29
    onerous
    onerous's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-11-14
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 505

    its ok jake I have a lot of points to roll over from registering before work I just have to find the time to roll em over lol but I do have a shitload and I think 125 to fidel and 125 to slikec I get why them 2 should be mad but this downsouth kid, just trying to provoke shit I don't play that kid. check the Instagram then talk some more

  30. #30
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 11,662
    Betpoints: 797

    Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    75 to fidel and 75 to slikec and slik last time it took me awhile to pay you I gave you and extra 25 points when you didn't even ask for them and ive done that for many loans when ive taken awhile to pay back but never stiffed anyone its funny if all you penetrates put that crap imagination to actual good use maybe you wouldn't be so lonely looking for fights online... makar_fitness on Instagram get at me
    I've always been in your corner, I know you would not stiff but sometimes take awhile to make good..

    so only 75 to slikec and 75 to fidel?

    you square with everyone else?

    I might help you out so map all of this out for me
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  31. #31
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 11,662
    Betpoints: 797

    Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    its ok jake I have a lot of points to roll over from registering before work I just have to find the time to roll em over lol but I do have a shitload and I think 125 to fidel and 125 to slikec I get why them 2 should be mad but this downsouth kid, just trying to provoke shit I don't play that kid. check the Instagram then talk some more
    downsouth a good guy, did you make good with that debt?

    people have a right to get a bit upset when payments are late

    lots of people have stiffed loans lately so its a touchy subject with them
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  32. #32
    onerous
    onerous's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-11-14
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 505

    and downsouth if for some reason I didn't pay youback why wouldn't you message me like the rest of the people did... instead you just wait for a thread to come up and act like I stiffed you when you didn't even say shit about it... ill look at all my transactions and if I do owe you then you will get 300 back as well...
    just weird you wouldn't say anything about it if its that important but yet you complain to everyone..... I will look now and make sure tho

  33. #33
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 11,662
    Betpoints: 797

    Quote Originally Posted by onerous View Post
    and downsouth if for some reason I didn't pay youback why wouldn't you message me like the rest of the people did... instead you just wait for a thread to come up and act like I stiffed you when you didn't even say shit about it... ill look at all my transactions and if I do owe you then you will get 300 back as well...
    just weird you wouldn't say anything about it if its that important but yet you complain to everyone..... I will look now and make sure tho
    figure out if you owe him

    he's rich so doubt he even was thinking about it to message you

    guy has an empire in the dirty south
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  34. #34
    onerous
    onerous's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-11-14
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 505

    idk sorry downsouth if you are right but I'm the most honest person youll meet and I don't member that... and have nothing in my inboxes from you so next time a little reminder might be good


    ya I see it I think you actually gave me 25 for some reason before that, my guess is just being nice so ill owe you 400, fidel 150, silkec 150 I added 25 each to 150 an 100 to downsouth for talking shit when he was right sorry all was the worst year of my life so I'm on edge lol

  35. #35
    onerous
    onerous's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-11-14
    Posts: 474
    Betpoints: 505

    its ok ima make it right'

12 Last
Top