Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    280/291
    great job pup!

congrats on running well lately on the felt.....

balance at 11... pretty awesome!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I've given him that second chance for redemption whereas others torched him, spurned and ridiculed his efforts, and ultimately burned the bridge between him and themselves on the avenue toward any repayment.
    Yeah, sounds like it went south alright. If you invested in this loser, I'm not surprised.
    Call it what you want donk. a shit load 2nd chances, coddling, redemption, ass kissing. If you wanna loan or back the biggest stiff scum on the board, that's your business. Kudos to you for puss'in him along to pay you.

But that crap about "spurned and ridiculed efforts leading to burned bridges toward repayment", is a load of horseshit. Chip/nez, (cause you never know which bipolar lying stiff you're dealing with), has be given the best fuk'in loan grace period I've ever seen on this forum. And now somewhere in his whacked out mind, he believes it's ok to fuk over those who don't coddle to his little puss whims.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL Mikejam judging another poster

He reports posts and then runs away

Mikejamm

Mikeypuss is a cowardly wuss
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL Mikejam judging another poster

He reports posts and then runs away

Mikejamm

Mikeypuss is a cowardly wuss
    Don't be to hard on Mike. He had a hard childhood.

Mike: Teacher Teacher! Come Quick Chipup isn't following the rules..
    Teacher: Mike how many times do I have to tell you No one likes a tattle tail.
    Mike: But He's..
    Teacher (Interrupting Mike): And that's why you don't have any friends mike..
    Mike: No one understands me. I'm bad ass. I'm going to Start a band and then everyone will think I'm cool.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

Mike: No one understands me. I'm bad ass. I'm going to Start a band and then everyone will think I'm cool.
    u know dlo is the betting record police right?

Auto Donk

It better have been a christian band, as he'd never make it big given that his rock star partying attested to in other threads involved him only partaking in orange slices and a six pack of capri sun juice boxes..... Miracle the rock stars he allegedly partied with, after hoovering blow, didn't beat the shit out of him for killing their buzzes with his anti-drug rhetoric......

in fact, they probably did beat the shit out of him, or at a minimum, used him as the "straight laced guy" who was the butt of all their jokes -- the kind of guy they kept around for their amusement, to laugh at, and not with.....
    Points Awarded:

Chipup gave Auto Donk 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

thanks, pup.... got er' done.....

PAY OFF COMPLETE......

First 123