mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Still waiting on my Trivia reset from Thursday!

Any mods out there that can help or check on this? As an SBR pro, this is a benefit I like to participate in. So when it fuk's up, you all should do the right thing and fix this shit!

What the hell is the purpose of being a paying SBR pro if you can't partake in the trivia correctly? There was obviously a malfunction, which does happen on occasion, and I usually get the first two questions, so now I feel like I've been ripped off the 60 point free play!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

if i transfer you 60 points will you quit crying? This is absurd

SBR always does the right thing...

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Any mods out there that can help or check on this? As an SBR pro, this is a benefit I like to participate in. So when it fuk's up, you all should do the right thing and fix this shit!

What the hell is the purpose of being a paying SBR pro if you can't partake in the trivia correctly? There was obviously a malfunction, which does happen on occasion, and I usually get the first two questions, so now I feel like I've been ripped off the 60 point free play!
    Hi mikejamm, If you want a reset then it's better to do the trivia earlier or else I can't give you a reset.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

fck off mike
    crying over 60 points smh how do you even know youd get the first 2 right ... sometimes its a completely random question that nobody would know ..

and you make a thread days later , SBR IVY will jump in her time machine for you back to thursday and reset SBR trivia for the PRO just so you can attempt at getting 60 points equivalent to 60 cents

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

This is some classic broke dikk MikeSpamm right here.