1. #1
    mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 1,031

    3000 loan to renew pro

    Need to renew pro
    I have one outstanding loan to trytrytry
    But I do also have some loans that have been paid back. I cant's pay him back until I can get back to pro.

    You set terms for loan

  2. #2
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 2,282
    Betpoints: 5637

    I would suggest making the $100 Angelman donation. I doubt anyone is going to give you a loan since you let your Pro status lapse and you already have a loan out.

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 172 pts

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 1,031

    Yeah I just kept forgetting about the pro thing, I usually don't do a ton of betting this time of year.

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...2500-loan.html

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...1000-loan.html

    I have about 2000 now and I could probably keep betting and earn 3000 in next few days, I would rather just get pro asap and earn the 12 points a day right away.

  4. #4
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 3,228
    Betpoints: 877

    Wow, you are a bad risk. That loan should be paid off. Got to get an extension from trytrytry or pay up.

  5. #5
    mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 1,031

    Im def gonna pay it. But need to go pro first. Got points to pay it but not able to until I'm pro again.

  6. #6
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 3,228
    Betpoints: 877

    Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Im def gonna pay it. But need to go pro first. Got points to pay it but not able to until I'm pro again.
    It's been over a year though. That is really ridiculous. I would definitely not loan 3000. Would only loan you 1800 if I was to loan. Might could get that from trytrytry if you agree to pay back regularly. Nobody can step into this situation. Ridiculous even to ask to tell the truth. I would go nuts on you.

  7. #7
    mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 1,031

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    It's been over a year though. That is really ridiculous. I would definitely not loan 3000. Would only loan you 1800 if I was to loan. Might could get that from trytrytry if you agree to pay back regularly. Nobody can step into this situation. Ridiculous even to ask to tell the truth. I would go nuts on you.

    Yeah I know it is ridiculous. He has been really cool about letting me pay back when I can pay back, he has never complained. If you could loan me the 1800 that would be great, I just need to get pro. But if not, that's fine, I'll just have to keep winning the sports book until I have enough. Thanks

  8. #8
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 3,228
    Betpoints: 877

    Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Yeah I know it is ridiculous. He has been really cool about letting me pay back when I can pay back, he has never complained. If you could loan me the 1800 that would be great, I just need to get pro. But if not, that's fine, I'll just have to keep winning the sports book until I have enough. Thanks
    Well, you really owe him more than you are going to pay. He loaned under the assumption that you would pay back within 6 months. If he had known you were going to take over a year, he would not have loaned or would have charged you at least 25%. He still would charge you 10% just for this year alone.

    Really should go straight to him and ask what conditions he will give the points. He is not down to you much.

    Anybody giving you points would really be ripping him off although I am sure he would prefer to get paid.

    I take a few risks but I can't lend to a guy that has not paid in a year.

  9. #9
    stevenash
    OK, Philly isn't going to win 67.5 games
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 26,589
    Betpoints: 19725

    Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Yeah I know it is ridiculous. He has been really cool about letting me pay back when I can pay back, he has never complained. If you could loan me the 1800 that would be great, I just need to get pro. But if not, that's fine, I'll just have to keep winning the sports book until I have enough. Thanks

    I'm thinking 1800 for 2400.
    Sorry about the steep vig, TransUnion says your credit ain't that good.
    Guido with the crooked nose at the end of the bar says he can do ya 1800 for 2200, but if you're late, well, you can guess the rest, I'd stay away from Guido with the vowel at the end of his name and the crooked nose at the end of the bar.

  10. #10
    mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 1,031

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I'm thinking 1800 for 2400.
    Sorry about the steep vig, TransUnion says your credit ain't that good.
    Guido with the crooked nose at the end of the bar says he can do ya 1800 for 2200, but if you're late, well, you can guess the rest, I'd stay away from Guido with the vowel at the end of his name and the crooked nose at the end of the bar.
    Sounds good to me. I understand steep rate. Only goal now is to go pro again!

  11. #11
    firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-18-13
    Posts: 4,278
    Betpoints: 14903

    1800 for 2350
    2.5% interest weekly after 6 weeks
    5% interest weekly after 10 weeks

    minimum 60 a week payback after a month of loan given

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-1-1 376 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017


  12. #12
    mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 1,031

    Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    1800 for 2350
    2.5% interest weekly after 6 weeks
    5% interest weekly after 10 weeks

    minimum 60 a week payback after a month of loan given
    Still interested in loan! terms sound good

  13. #13
    firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-18-13
    Posts: 4,278
    Betpoints: 14903

    really dont like that 3 months of being inactive....... any reason you were gone that long
    still considering

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-1-1 376 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017


  14. #14
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 3,228
    Betpoints: 877

    How many points do you have total anyway? You said you had almost 2000. An 1800 loan is pretty aggressive in this situation. If you have 2000, I'll consider a 1000 for 1300 payback. I think anybody that makes this loan wants to minimize the damage.

  15. #15
    firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-18-13
    Posts: 4,278
    Betpoints: 14903

    he keeps being inactive and his current loan was from a year go
    im out of this one, be weary Nickle

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-1-1 376 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017


  16. #16
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 3,228
    Betpoints: 877

    Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    he keeps being inactive and his current loan was from a year go
    im out of this one, be weary Nickle
    Had a feeling you were out. Definitely proceeding with caution here.

    OK, here is my proposal mikewilgm. I'll loan you 1000 for 1300 payback or something similar. Seems to me the primary issue with your loan with trytrytry was not having an expected payment timeframe which gave you too much leeway. I am going to be clear here on my expectations. It is 12 per day and any missed payment is double.

    You are a bit sketchy on your interactions here but seem a decent risk based on your past payments and willingness to continue on with this. You will have to get trytrytry paid on top of any loan I give which should be pretty easy to do.

    Fair warning, I am not easy to deal with when your loan is not on time.

    In addition, if I document winnings you have while not on time with your loan, I claim all those winnings. So if you win a 600 poker pot and are not on time, you owe me the pot because those were my points you were gambling with and not your own. When you are on time, your points are your own.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 05-30-17 at 02:17 PM.

  17. #17
    CarolinaDaze
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 5,196
    Betpoints: 1200

    Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Need to renew pro
    I have one outstanding loan to trytrytry
    But I do also have some loans that have been paid back. I cant's pay him back until I can get back to pro.

    You set terms for loan
    Have they changed things around here? You use to renew with points BEFORE your Pro Status expired, once expired the only way to go pro again was with a $100 donation. So borrowing points will not help you go Pro now.

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-2-0 247 pts

    BTP
    Week 8
    3-2-0 139 pts

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 158 pts


  18. #18
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 3,228
    Betpoints: 877

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Have they changed things around here? You use to renew with points BEFORE your Pro Status expired, once expired the only way to go pro again was with a $100 donation. So borrowing points will not help you go Pro now.
    Thanks for that CD. I know my man Saints went PRO after being away a while. I was under the assumption that would work but need to find out for sure

  19. #19
    firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-18-13
    Posts: 4,278
    Betpoints: 14903

    im pretty sure you can go with 3000 points still
    either way id say no loan here , to much risk imo... but your points . GL

    BTP
    Week 11
    3-1-1 376 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/16/2017


  20. #20
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 3,228
    Betpoints: 877

    Got info from people in the know that it will work.

    This is high risk loan but has a high risk rate. I think if he takes it, he will pay it off. All these things are gambles. I don't think he is really much risk.

  21. #21
    mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-15
    Posts: 1,031

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Got info from people in the know that it will work.

    This is high risk loan but has a high risk rate. I think if he takes it, he will pay it off. All these things are gambles. I don't think he is really much risk.
    Thanks again for considering. Right now I have 1,242 points, so the thousand would help. I could try to earn the rest, or if you would be willing it do the 1800 then I could go pro right away.

  22. #22
    Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-12-14
    Posts: 3,228
    Betpoints: 877

    I was afraid of that. But I am determined to get stiffed, so I will take Steve Nash's offer of 2400 payback with my 12 per day requirement and it is double payback on the days you don't pay.

    I am impressed by your willingness to step up here.

    Now consider mikewlgm, these loans are basically bets we are making. We aren't doing any favors here. We've got points for a reason and we are gamblers. We are good with our points. We don't need any. I don't like to lose on a $10 bet or a betpoints bet or a $250 bet or even an air bet.

    This is a deal and a bet. I am betting on you and with you and if you lose the bet, I am owed something extra. If you cover the bet, we both get a good deal.

    I don't consider a betpoint loan to be something to be played around with and payback when you like. I am looking to roll these things over fast. The faster the better. When you are not on time, you are wasting my time and costing me points.

    So if you are agreeable and ready steady confirm I will ship the points with payback starting next day.

    Also, you moved those points to sportsbook. I need to see them before I ship the points.
    Last edited by Buffalo Nickle; 05-30-17 at 07:44 PM.

Top