Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Large Loan Request (4k-7.5k)

Hey guys I just wanted to ask if anybody would be willing to give me a loan for this amount? Football season is starting to really get underway and the NBA is starting back up. I just want to use the loan to take out some sports cash for 5dimes. I've taken out loans if the past, and have paid back every single one with the interest required.

I just want to warn that I don't know how long it will take to pay this back. I get 12 points a day which I can send everyday, and I've got poker/daily trivia/BPC as well. I will be renewing my pro membership in December.

If you follow any threads I've posted I do play 20NL online poker and I've got a professional coach at the moment so I'll be moving up the stakes soon. I'll be entering a contract with him at the end of this month, so I will be making money playing poker. I try to keep my poker and sports account separate as I am trying to move up the poker stakes as fast as possible, therefore I prefer to just pay the loan back in betpoints. However, if that's too slow for you I could send you cash someway online in the next few months.

I'd much prefer the 7.5k if that's doable for you, but let me know and we can discuss!