1. #1
    hoescj01
    hoescj01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-09
    Posts: 197
    Betpoints: 126

    Is the SBR Sportsbook down?

    The last few days I haven't been able to login to the point betting SBR Sportsbook. I don't know if it's down or not. My point total doesn't appear in the space on the right of the forum pages. I have deleted cookies, cache, history, and rebooted but still can't login. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks Jason

  2. #2
    biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-30-05
    Posts: 11,412
    Betpoints: 12

    You've been barred

  3. #3
    hoescj01
    hoescj01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-09
    Posts: 197
    Betpoints: 126

    Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    You've been barred
    What would cause this to happen? I haven't done anything out of order in years of using it.

  4. #4
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 4,365
    Betpoints: 5506

    Quote Originally Posted by hoescj01 View Post
    What would cause this to happen? I haven't done anything out of order in years of using it.
    Can you please be specific on the error you're getting, hoescj01? all is good on our end.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020


  5. #5
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,317
    Betpoints: 1380

    I posted this earlier but it doesn't seem to have went through.

    Hi Jason - No it seems to be working fine. Try turning off any adblocking software if you're using it and if that still doesn't work, send an email to forum@sportsbookreview.com and one of the techs can take a look in the morning.

    Now that Genie's here though, let her know if the adblocking thing doesn't work and she can get the techs to investigate for you!

  6. #6
    hoescj01
    hoescj01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-09
    Posts: 197
    Betpoints: 126

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I posted this earlier but it doesn't seem to have went through.

    Hi Jason - No it seems to be working fine. Try turning off any adblocking software if you're using it and if that still doesn't work, send an email to forum@sportsbookreview.com and one of the techs can take a look in the morning.

    Now that Genie's here though, let her know if the adblocking thing doesn't work and she can get the techs to investigate for you!
    Thank you Genie and Shari for the posts and suggestions. I have been having script errors and turned on a script blocker and that seems to be what has been causing not being able to login to SBR Sportsbook. At first I disabled the ad blocker and it didn't seem to work. I have been able to access with script blocker on so it seems to be one or the other or both.

    Thanks again for your time, all seems well now.
    Jason

  7. #7
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 70,018

    Why are you betting at the Sportsbook if you are not a Pro? You can't cash out winnings.

  8. #8
    hoescj01
    hoescj01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-23-09
    Posts: 197
    Betpoints: 126

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why are you betting at the Sportsbook if you are not a Pro? You can't cash out winnings.
    I bet on SBR for bet points. It's been a free way to try different systems as well.

  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 351,559
    Betpoints: 830

    I could see you guys testing different systems using the points book not a bad idea

  10. #10
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 70,018

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I could see you guys testing different systems using the points book not a bad idea

Top