yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Home Depot gift cards

I don't see them in the store, is it possible to get them?

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post

Yissy, Please check your PM!

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Starbucks or pizza... lol, where'd the walmart cards go ?

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Starbucks or pizza... lol, where'd the walmart cards go ?
    Can use this: https://walmart.cardcash.com/

Trade in an Target/Amazon gift card for a Walmart one. I did this with a $25 Target card I had laying around and got $24 for it. Not perfect, but if you really want a Walmart card then you could do this

I assume you could then, in turn, use the Walmart gift card to purchase any of the giftcards they have in their little display at most stores.

EDIT: A Target $100 gift card gets an offer of $96.60 if bought by Walmart, Amazon gets $94.60

So since Target is 400 points less, would make the most sense to go with the Target card
    Last edited by astro61200; 01-27-15 at 01:58 PM.
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave astro61200 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hopeslayerdt
    hopeslayerdt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1371

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Can use this: https://walmart.cardcash.com/

Trade in an Target/Amazon gift card for a Walmart one. I did this with a $25 Target card I had laying around and got $24 for it. Not perfect, but if you really want a Walmart card then you could do this

I assume you could then, in turn, use the Walmart gift card to purchase any of the giftcards they have in their little display at most stores.

EDIT: A Target $100 gift card gets an offer of $96.60 if bought by Walmart, Amazon gets $94.60

So since Target is 400 points less, would make the most sense to go with the Target card
    never had a problem with this? i actually would love to do this for some cards i have but like one of them is $455 and i would be furious if i was scammed

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by hopeslayerdt View Post
    never had a problem with this? i actually would love to do this for some cards i have but like one of them is $455 and i would be furious if i was scammed
    Not with this one, this is Walmart itself. I did it with one card and they emailed me the Walmart card number within an hour. Can take up to 24 hours according to them, but that's probably just a precaution so people don't call angry if it's been a few hours.

You can use the company that Walmart uses, http://www.cardcash.com/ , if you want gift cards for places other than Walmart. Not sure what they pay for other places, but it will tell you the offer before you even type in the card number, so no need to worry

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Yisser make sure you value HD GC's @ 10% less than face since that's what they cost on the secondary market. NEVER pay full price.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

they raised the price of the target giftcards, vivid seats too got a big price increase

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    they raised the price of the target giftcards, vivid seats too got a big price increase
    I could justify an NBA finals ticket price if vivid didn't almost double.