Jason87
    Jason87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1535

How long does it take to receive 100$ credit from SBR Store on pinnacle. My story!

Im not cry baby etc. , I know I will get it sooner or later, just wanted to say how it works. Maybe next user who wants to get it, wont have problems like me.

I ordered 100$ credit on pinnacle for 1200 bpoints on wednesday last week. Order was "completed" on the same day. Rules are pretty clear, my account had to be verified before I receive credit.

So on thursday and friday I did nothing, as I expected to get some instructions. Didnt get any, so on weekend, I tried to get to know how should I verify my account. SBR Live Help told me to pm SBR Lou on forum to get an instruction - too bad he didnt answer my pm.

So, finally, on monday SBR Live Help finally was able to tell me how to verify my account (no idea why they couldnt tell me that before), so I did, and Pinnacle accepted that - account was fully verified on monday.

There was still 1 business day left for "2-4 days".

On tuesday I asked SBR Live Help if its possible to receive that credit today, because I wanted to place some bets, and my account is verified. The answer was "yes, its possible".

On wednesday (yesterday) I asked SBR Live Help what should I do, if its more than "2-4 days" since my order was completed, but still no credit. They told me that not only my account needs to be verified, but after that, I need to redeem that Promo once again (no idea why they didnt tell me that on monday..). Order was canceled yesterday, I got my points back. I redeemed it immediately, asking how long it will take this time. Didnt get any answer.

now, on thursday, 6 business days after my order was placed, I still didnt receive anything, and to be honest, have no idea whats going on. If "2-4 business days" rule is on again, do I need to wait for next tuesday (that would be 4th business day) to get that? Uh. That would be 2 weeks after 1st order.

Maybe placing some more instructions in SBR Store for that 100$ promo would help?

Sad story, I know

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

The 2-4 business day time frame is only an average. Sometimes you'll get it within 2 hours. Sometimes it will be a week, never longer if your account is eligible.

For example, if the first order which you noted was completed the same day on SBR's end had been eligible with the redemption terms followed, you would've been credited in 24 hrs.

Jason87
    Jason87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1535

I got your point and I believe that would have happened, but dont you think it would make things much easier, if theres some instruction how to verify accounts on pinnacle?

They [pinnacle] dont have such information on their site, and using usual pinnacle-support-email adress doesnt work, because the one for verifying is different one.

Too bad for me that 2nd order didnt go as fast as 1st one then.. still dont know why Live Help here couldnt tell me how to do everything when I asked them for the first time.

Thx for answering, lets hope I can get that credit before weekend