Jason87
    Jason87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1535

100$ in Pinnacle for 1200 points - account verification question

Hey, got a question about getting Pinnacle 100$ Cash 5X from SBR Store.

its says that " Account must be fully verified (via photo ID) before the funds are credited. "

the question is - how does that verification work? I have to have my account in pinnacle verified BEFORE I redeem 100$ from Store, or pinnacle will message me for my photo ID after I redeem that 100$?

Theres no information on pinnacle site about it at all, thats why Im asking.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Hahahhaa, forget it. Its impossible to verify your account. I spen 2 months sending mails and have no success

Jason87

So how could I get that 100$ on Pinnacle then?

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Quote Originally Posted by Jason87 View Post
    Hey, got a question about getting Pinnacle 100$ Cash 5X from SBR Store.

its says that " Account must be fully verified (via photo ID) before the funds are credited. "

the question is - how does that verification work? I have to have my account in pinnacle verified BEFORE I redeem 100$ from Store, or pinnacle will message me for my photo ID after I redeem that 100$?

Theres no information on pinnacle site about it at all, thats why Im asking.
    You have to place your order first with SBR. then SBR will send you an email with what you have to do in order to verify your account with pinnacle. once pinnacle confirms your verification, you notify SBR, and your $100 will be credited to your account.

Jason87

Does anyone know how long does it take to get that cash from this promo?

I know its 2-4 business days, guess it starts with "order complete" mail right?

its 4th day today for my order, like 2 hours left so - do they credit exatly after 4 full business days, or sometimes it happens before/later?

Im not the one to complain and anything, know its great to be able to get that 100$ credit just for betpoints, but still - wanted to place some bets tonight with that cash, but cant wait much longer, so wondering if I should deposit now, or wait a little to get that credit (if I deposit now, and get credit soon, I wont be able to withdraw before I roll over so... )

got my pinnacle account verified.

sent an email 10 hours ago to cashier@sbrforum.com but didnt get any answer yet.

just askin, Order ID: #28978
    Last edited by Jason87; 01-13-15 at 05:02 PM.