Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Pizza Hut gift card email

I tried live help last two days and kept getting "agents are not available at this time". Anyways, I purchased a $40 Pizza Hut card on the 16th. I received an email on the 18th stating my order was upgraded to complete. However, I did not receive the email with the gift card number. I ordered several before and always received that email. I did a search in my mail with the address the gift card comes from and it doesn't show up, but all my previous orders did. So I know it isn't hiding somewhere in junk or trash folders. Can I have it resent?

Order #28712

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I tried live help last two days and kept getting "agents are not available at this time". Anyways, I purchased a $40 Pizza Hut card on the 16th. I received an email on the 18th stating my order was upgraded to complete. However, I did not receive the email with the gift card number. I ordered several before and always received that email. I did a search in my mail with the address the gift card comes from and it doesn't show up, but all my previous orders did. So I know it isn't hiding somewhere in junk or trash folders. Can I have it resent?

Order #28712

It was sent already on your email address slanina
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 12-30-14 at 03:45 PM.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SBRAdmin3 View Post
    It was sent already on your email address slanina
    Unfortunately, it wasn't. That's the issue. I'll post screenshots if need be. I appreciate the help.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

check your spam....mine have gone there in the past.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    check your spam....mine have gone there in the past.
    I looked. Nothing there. And all the previous orders arrived in my mailbox. But I was able to talk to live help after my last post. They're resending it. SBR Genie gets an A+.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

I looked. Nothing there. And all the previous orders arrived in my mailbox. But I was able to talk to live help after my last post. They're resending it. SBR Genie gets an A+.
    good to hear!

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO

Just an update. I received the email with the gift card about an hour ago. Thank you Genie for helping and getting whoever to resend it.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

Just an update. I received the email with the gift card about an hour ago. Thank you Genie for helping and getting whoever to resend it.
    You're welcome Slanina!