Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Wulfman.....where are you?

This goes back a while now....almost 18 months ago Wulfman asked me to borrow 200 points. From what I knew he was a regular poster and had been for a while. He told me that he would pay me back within the week and would pay me 250 points. I wasn't point-rich at the time, but I figured 'what the hell, I will get it back'.

I went for 3 months without a payment. At that point I reached out to him and he told me that he had a rough patch and that he would get it to me as soon as he could.

Go forward another 9 months without a payment and I decided to go and see what he was up to.....when I found him on the board I tried to PM him but his PMs had been disabled....I responded to a thread that he was active in, asking him when I could be paid....and he comes back on and absolutely hammers me for being an asshole for calling him out in public....I responded that I didn't have a choice, that I wasn't calling him out but his PMs were down and it had been a year....at that point he told me 'if you don't call me out again publicly, I will pay you back when I get around to it, BUT if you do it again I will NEVER pay you back'.

At that point I wasn't so happy, but don't think I even replied....if it was I probably didn't say anything very nice, but frankly, I cannot remember.

It has now been 18 months, and I still haven't seen one point, haven't heard from him once....I had no idea this forum was even here until today....but now I am reading that he does pay people back.

Anyone that knows me on this board will tell you that I am (mostly) a pretty respectful guy. I lent out the money without a lot of thought and wasn't an asshole at any point (no pun intended) when looking to get my points back.

I will let the board respond....will I get my points?

827A98 5/29/2013
    8:49 PM
    Dollars2Donuts gave Wulfman14 200 SBR Point(s) for this post. Dollars2Donuts Wulfman14 Post Point -200
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]850.00[/COLOR]

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

No chance, he owes many of us points and more.

He hasn't been around for a while
    Last edited by downsouth; 10-27-14 at 04:36 PM.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

He is here. Just isn't posting under Wulfman.

He username now is Lagoonlife.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Many in the same boat D2D, story that was all too common until he took a permanent vacation. 200 points is getting off easy though, several guys got stuck for 15,000

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

15,000??? Who would lend a poster 15,000? Christ, that's worth $1000 cash and with the volume I bet the rollover would be complete in 5 days. I know some guys bet large with points, but loaning out 15k to a bettor with a crappy history of sports wagering....yikes.

For or me it was NEVER about the points....it was just the dishonour of it all. I really didn't like the way the guy attacked me, when all I did was alert him to the fact that I hadn't been paid.

Nuts.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave Dollars2Donuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave Dollars2Donuts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave Dollars2Donuts 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    15,000??? Who would lend a poster 15,000? Christ, that's worth $1000 cash and with the volume I bet the rollover would be complete in 5 days. I know some guys bet large with points, but loaning out 15k to a bettor with a crappy history of sports wagering....yikes.

For or me it was NEVER about the points....it was just the dishonour of it all. I really didn't like the way the guy attacked me, when all I did was alert him to the fact that I hadn't been paid.

Nuts.
    The guys who lent him big had done so a couple of times before, and were partially repaid back several times when he bought some points and borrowed some more. Every lender has been stiffed one time or another for making the same optimistic mistake, just rarely for that amount of points. Guy ended up owing about 75k when he got the boot, but not before he ran up a sportbsook balance to well over 100k while banned, only to run it down to 0 before his ban was up. Some crazy shenanigans, but the forum is better off without him, and he's probably better off without the forum, better chance for him to come to grips with his issues no doubt.

All that's left are some run-of-the-mill megastiffs like carseller...for now

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Lol, thanks for the inside info. I listened to you, played trivia, started kicking ass in the Beat the Prick tournament and then ran those free plays up a bit. A week ago today I had zero....earlier today I had around 8k before paying you back.

It is nice now, I can manage it just like I do my actual bankroll...should be good going forward.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I was one of the lenders in the pool who handled Wulfie's five figure loan ...

We did not end up getting completely stiffed as he had a large time deposit going with Thad, which eventually matured/cashed