downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Not normally one to defend Bobbo but what does your wager with fireindahole have to do with him? If he won, assuming he did then why is he not getting paid?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves, and JAKEPEAVY21

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Not normally one to defend Bobbo but what does your wager with fireindahole have to do with him? If he won, assuming he did then why is he not getting paid?
    +1...

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

POS originally offered me 1,000 bet on Championship, while we were flippin. Problem is, post up is necessary from untrustworthy guys such as POS & Donkey. POS is a broke dikk who didn't have the 1,000 post up, so I clearly accepted his 100 credit wager in post #22 of this thread. Considering his slow paying antics now, it's easy to see why post up is necessary when dealing with unsavory losers like POS & Donkey.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I told you that you would be paid today and you will dickhead. The standings were posted yesterday, so not like it is that late

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    It didn't have anything to do with him. But I was pointing out that I wasn't begging someone for 100 points before the standings were even posted. I STILL have yet to ask for the points and I paid bobby. bobby is such a jew that he has 60000 points and still begs for the points the day the wager is due and even before

bobbywaves

POS missing the point as usual, it's not about the amount. It's about why you can't be responsible & pay on time without being asked? You were eliminated a week ago. But fine, you wanted to wait until it was officially over. It ended Friday. Results posted Saturday is irrelevant, as you already knew a week ago you lost. The only reason you paid today, is because I called you out & would bury you daily until paid.

When I lost to DS, ask DS how fast he was paid & did DS have to ask me to pay? Jake, Gummo, BeerDog all paid me promptly, without being asked. Maybe now you can see how responsible people act, since it was spelled out for you.

playersonly69

What you don't understand is that you don't have to act like a 13 year old kid begging for your 100 points all week long! I mean if you needed the points then I would have sent them early. But we can ALL TELL that you would never send even 1 point to a poster before it is due. And the points were due yesterday. Did I bother to ask for my 500 points until AFTER I sent you 100 points??? No I didn't ask at all. You act like you are a 13 year old kid, grow the penetrate up

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    What you don't understand is that you don't have to act like a 13 year old kid begging for your 100 points all week long! I mean if you needed the points then I would have sent them early. But we can ALL TELL that you would never send even 1 point to a poster before it is due. And the points were due yesterday. Did I bother to ask for my 500 points until AFTER I sent you 100 points??? No I didn't ask at all. You act like you are a 13 year old kid, grow the penetrate up
    There was obviously no begging over 100, when I have 681x that amount sitting my account. I was simply advising that you were mathematically eliminated last week. Do you know what that means POS? It means you could have finished 1st in the last 5 tourney's & still lost.

If I was ever mathematically eliminated like you, I would ship pts asap.

Why?
    1) Because when eliminated, the outcome doesn't change by waiting.
    2) I'm not a broke dikk like you, I can easily afford to pay if eliminated early.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Bobbo's beyond dumb, as he's shown time and time again....but how many points he has, or what you think he needs them for, doesn't have any bearing on paying or serve as an excuse for not paying when you can...

playersonly69

I paid at the MAXIMUM 1 day late. And again I paid BEFORE I ever even asked someone else that owes me 500 points to pay me. So I wasn't being a little bitch like Booby was

bobbywaves

I paid at the MAXIMUM 1 day late. And again I paid BEFORE I ever even asked someone else that owes me 500 points to pay me. So I wasn't being a little bitch like Booby was
    Shut your pie hole chump & post up for 2015 annual leaderboard challenge. I'll bet whatever amount you can post up. Unfortunately you're a broke dikk & your balance is 0, so scratch that. I'll bet whatever amount you can secure a loan for. We can post up with BeerDog, if you're comfortable with him holding our pts.

playersonly69

yisman or trytrytry or the only people who I would want holding the points kid. But we could send trytrytry 1000 points each for the 2015 Leaderboard

bobbywaves

yisman or trytrytry or the only people who I would want holding the points kid. But we could send trytrytry 1000 points each for the 2015 Leaderboard
    Not sure why you don't trust BeerDog, but Yis or Tryx3 is fine. How do you plan on coming up with your 1,000 pt entry fee in a timely fashion kid?

playersonly69

If I don't have it by tomorrow night, then we can cancel. But I should have them tomorrow if we can use trytrytry. I don't even know beerdog, but trytrytry has more points than anyone and he always will

playersonly69

Do you have money at 5dimes? We could post up like $500 with someone as well at 5Dimes

bobbywaves

Do you have money at 5dimes? We could post up like $500 with someone as well at 5Dimes
    I have funds at 5Dimes....but there won't be anyone we both trust, who would be willing to give out their account #.

bobbywaves

If I don't have it by tomorrow night, then we can cancel. But I should have them tomorrow if we can use trytrytry. I don't even know beerdog, but trytrytry has more points than anyone and he always will
    Just take a loan & let me know when you post up.

playersonly69

Well we don't have tournaments this week anyway. We can both use yisman to post up with. I have already talked to him and he said fine. Give me 2 or 3 days and I should have the points. But you can post up after that time. Either way we wont have started yet anyway.

What happens is neither one of us finishes in the top 15 at the end of the year? That isn't real likely, but what happens in that case?

bobbywaves

Well we don't have tournaments this week anyway. We can both use yisman to post up with. I have already talked to him and he said fine. Give me 2 or 3 days and I should have the points. But you can post up after that time. Either way we wont have started yet anyway.

What happens is neither one of us finishes in the top 15 at the end of the year? That isn't real likely, but what happens in that case?
    Ok, Yis it is....If I don't make top 15 which is highly unlikely considering I easily made it the last 2 years, then we simply post screen shots of our poker lobby that records our annual pts, cashes, & wins for the year.

playersonly69

Oh ok, I forgot about the poker lobby view. We should have a side wager of like 300 points for the most wins of the year. We could make it 1300 points total

bobbywaves

Oh ok, I forgot about the poker lobby view. We should have a side wager of like 300 points for the most wins of the year. We could make it 1300 points total
    Ho many wins did you have in 2014, & be honest for once.

playersonly69

I am always honest and I don't know because it doesn't show it anymore. But I did plan to play more this year. I might have won 4 last year I guess

playersonly69

The thing about my style of poker is that I am either going to go real deep in a tournament or I will be out pretty quick

bobbywaves

I'm quite familiar with your playing style, that's why I want to bet you.

playersonly69

bobbywaves, I am going to make a separate betting thread for our challenge this year.

fireindahole hasn't paid me a single point yet by the way, be very wary of loaning him points

bobbywaves

bobbywaves, I am going to make a separate betting thread for our challenge this year.

fireindahole hasn't paid me a single point yet by the way, be very wary of loaning him points
    I'll look for your thread, remember post up needs to be done b4 we play Monday.

First 12