Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wusssywave's 1000 pt heads up challange........

on the outside chance wussywaves accepts my challenge to him to go sit down and play headsup for two hours or til i felt him, requesting a 1k loan, as both he and I will sit down with 1k in chips...... per tdb's standard terms if the match goes off; if he cowardly ducks and makes excuses (the expected result) will pay back 1020 today.... thanks in advance!
    Points Awarded:

Robber gave Auto Donk 1000 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

He wont play, no need for the loan. Have an odd feeling Bobbo may be done in the head to head challenge arena.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Bobbo is busy ducking challenges from 4 people

Doubtful he takes you on

I can back you if you need, I see you have a loan with triple
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Robber 1020 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

i'm sure tripe will consolidate the loan, astute bus man that he is........ also, you know the odds of ww playing me are 1/20000; thus the twenty chips ur guaranteed to earn (i'm putting these pts only towards ww/headsup, no other use), you're getting a great return -- 20 whopping pts -- just for posting the loan........lol........

Auto Donk

thanks, robber.... looks like i'll be shippin u 1020 around midnight cst..... pussy boy waves is dodging and makin excuses and showing he can't back up his big fckin' yapper..... says i suck and cannot win at poker, yet he won't come play me heads up because he's a big gaping vagina..... im talkin big pussy.... im talkin like "throwin' a hotdog down a hallway" sized pussy!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Donk

thanks robber, heres the 1020..... the sorry ducking pussy never showed; chose to make more excuses instead of backing up his big fckin' mouth....... no surprise there!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Why you welch on our 5k poker bet Donkey? Why don't you borrow 5k from Robber, post up, & take me on for 2014 challenge?

Answer: Because you're a pussy.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Why you welch on our 5k poker bet Donkey? Why don't you borrow 5k from Robber, post up, & take me on for 2014 challenge?

Answer: Because you're a pussy.
    SInce your obviously not an oyster I will take you on for the upcoming contest SBR is running for year end. Heads up for 5k.

You dont even have to post up.