Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Can someone just cut me a break?????

Fidel has already said he would loan me 2.5k points to go pro, all I need is 500 more. Can someone please help me out? Yes, my last loan was paid slow, but I did pay it all back. I just need someone to give me 500 and I can make this happen.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    Fidel has already said he would loan me 2.5k points to go pro, all I need is 500 more. Can someone please help me out? Yes, my last loan was paid slow, but I did pay it all back. I just need someone to give me 500 and I can make this happen.
    Taking out two loans at once is not ideal...whats's the plan to generate points, how do you plan on paying both of us back?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I dont think that you can turn pro with points.

Just pay the $100, not that big of a deal

Fire in da hole

I've already confirmed I can turn pro with points, I've was a pro before. I used to play a ton of poker and win alot in the "breat the prick" challenge. Basically all points from trivia, beat the prick, etc will go to pay you guys off Triple.

playersonly69

Just pay the $100 like everyone else. Hell I paid $200 to a fantasy site last time i renewed

Triple_D_Bet

I've already confirmed I can turn pro with points, I've was a pro before. I used to play a ton of poker and win alot in the "breat the prick" challenge. Basically all points from trivia, beat the prick, etc will go to pay you guys off Triple.
    You seemed to do pretty good with poker before...any plans to resume playing?

playersonly69

I think that you will have alot more success in getting the loan after you already have the 2500 points from the other poster

Fire in da hole

Player, Is there a reason as to why you feel obligated to comment on everyone's post?

Yes Triple, once I become pro I will begin playing in the daily tourneys. I will use a combination of trivia points or misc I earn to enter. I plan on becoming very active again.

Fire in da hole

Triple, would you be willing to loan me the points? I understand the situation, so I would be willing to take higher interest.

Triple_D_Bet

Triple, would you be willing to loan me the points? I understand the situation, so I would be willing to take higher interest.
    I'd probably be willing to take a small chance on ya...I'll coordinate with Fidel.

Fire in da hole

You da man Tiple, Thank you and Fidel... As I told him, you two will be happy in the end.