katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trivia glitch

Last 3 times trivia has come up for me the first 10 point question comes up and I answer it and elect to try for the 60 and then the next screen is no questions at all and just the 20 second button in the middle. no counting down its just sitting there.The only way I can get off the page is to refresh and ofcourse then trivia goes away Doesn't even award me the 10 I won.

Any ideas? Happening to anyone else?

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Edit from Shari - I've reset yours also

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Last 3 times trivia has come up for me the first 10 point question comes up and I answer it and elect to try for the 60 and then the next screen is no questions at all and just the 20 second button in the middle. no counting down its just sitting there.The only way I can get off the page is to refresh and ofcourse then trivia goes away Doesn't even award me the 10 I won.

Any ideas? Happening to anyone else?
    Yes. It happened to me Monday and today, just now. Same exact thing, got the 1st one right both times and all that came up was a frozen clock and the answer button.
    I sent SBR Lou a message Monday and never heard back. I just sent SBR Forum a message now about it. Hopefully I will hear back. I will let you know, or maybe they could respond in this thread being as it is happening to probably more than just us.

Thanks for starting a thread about it.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I've reset your trivia for you but if it happens again you just need to let one of us know so we can resend it. The techs tried to reproduce the error last week and couldn't. For some reason it seems to happen sporadically to specific users whilst others never ever have an issue at all. We've tried various browsers, connection speeds, etc but no luck yet.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I've reset your trivia for you but if it happens again you just need to let one of us know so we can resend it. The techs tried to reproduce the error last week and couldn't. For some reason it seems to happen sporadically to specific users whilst others never ever have an issue at all. We've tried various browsers, connection speeds, etc but no luck yet.
    Thanks Shari !

It just popped up, and it worked. Won the 1st two rounds and quit.

I did send Lou a PM but never heard back on Monday.

Thanks again Shari. You are the greatest.

katstale

Thanks Shari. Pure luck I won the 60 as it was soccer question!

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

just got the glitch again. have had it on firefox and now ie.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Congrats kat! I always quit if I'm lucky enough to get the 10 pointer right. They seem quite hard for me lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    just got the glitch again. have had it on firefox and now ie.
    I've reset yours

katstale

Now if you could just get my Pro status renewed so I could bet that 200 I have sitting at Intertops!! lolol

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

You guys might want to clear cache in your browsers and see if it solves the problem.

I don't get trivia, so I can't check, but there was a recent flash update not long ago, and if your system installs Adobe updates automatically, perhaps that also could be part of the problem that you're experiencing.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    You guys might want to clear cache in your browsers and see if it solves the problem.

I don't get trivia, so I can't check, but there was a recent flash update not long ago, and if your system installs Adobe updates automatically, perhaps that also could be part of the problem that you're experiencing.
    Used to be hit and miss even if clearing cache on Mac. Though no issues since I've been using Yeosemite Beta . So hopefully no issues on my end anymore with this

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Used to be hit and miss even if clearing cache on Mac. Though no issues since I've been using Yeosemite Beta . So hopefully no issues on my end anymore with this
    How do you like Yosemite? I think it's due to rollout this fall

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    How do you like Yosemite? I think it's due to rollout this fall
    Yes fall release as of now I heard. Aside from a few glitches with Itunes I absolutely love it

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Yes fall release as of now I heard. Aside from a few glitches with Itunes I absolutely love it
    nice...I'm a big Win user, but also leaning towards giving Yosemite a shot when it comes out