tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    bets already been confirmed by others at the table,.
    What are you babbling about? You are making a thread to claim a winning bet (for which you've still not proven to be true) and asking to be paid and the only one I remember at the table, besides you, remembers it just as I do a bunch of shit talk between drunks at 3 am. Who confirmed this bet? Where is it? Where's the screen shot?

Do you think I give 2 shitts about betpoints, not to mention caring enough to get out some bet for 160 bucks worth of them? You must be crazy.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave tatddy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Not wasting any more life in this thread. Do what I asked...prove that you're a lawyer and prove that we made a legitimate bet about it and I'll pay you. Otherwise fukk off.

And when people like no1here and PO69 question your character and sharpness you know you're in good shape.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave tatddy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

bets already been confirmed by others at the table, and while Zach was clearly blasted, you made sure to mention u could tell how blasted he was -- a clear indication of a lower blood alcohol level than he possessed.... As far as "making a video," bullshit on that as, 1. it wasn't a term of the deal, and 2. i'm not letting a pack of degens know who I am..... The last thing I need is drunken penetrates callin my office, trying to hack my website, making false reports to the state bar outta spite, etc. etc. etc. I will have someone in sbr brass confirm that I am indeed a lawyer, relay that info to tripledbets, and on to you or someone else you trust..... You lost the bet, you weren't wasted, as you clearly recall having the conversation about you and Zach trying to out squat each other (which came well after your bet with me--which you made almost immediately after entering the room, after noting how weak the game must be if I was up 4.5 times the maximum buyin of 400 at that table). Presumably, this man to man convo you had with Zach was after you had a few more drinks since you said you wanted to skull fck him the next time you came to his town, etc.... Most on here say your "honorable" or "a good guy that will pay if he made the bet"...... guess you're trying to prove em wrong.....
    I'd happily escrow points and information as necessary. I don't think tat's being unreasonable requesting a screenshot though...even though a guy came in and said he thinks it went down as described, that doesn't necessarily mean it's true, just that he remembers it as being true. Not unlikely it went down as you described, but with the bettor remembering it differently, I think you'd need some kind of objective proof to make your case. Guessing you didn't take a screenshot or it would have been posted already?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    What are you babbling about? You are making a thread to claim a winning bet (for which you've still not proven to be true) and asking to be paid and the only one I remember at the table, besides you, remembers it just as I do a bunch of shit talk between drunks at 3 am. Who confirmed this bet? Where is it? Where's the screen shot?

Do you think I give 2 shitts about betpoints, not to mention caring enough to get out some bet for 160 bucks worth of them? You must be crazy.
    He's talking about this tat:

Quote Originally Posted by pureajb View Post
    I'll back up Autodonk on this and confirm the bet. I was at the table when the bet was made.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 03:06 PM. Reason: link does not work

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    traffic court
    actually, i refer all traffic cases that come my way to a bad ass volume practice traffic ticket expert named david sprecher.... for doing so, I rec'd (and will receive in the future) free representation when i got pulled over for speeding in my 650i..... he represents lawyers for free, so long as they send him referrals.....

Auto Donk

the guy knows he made the bet..... he started crawfishing at the table after it was readily apparent to him, not drunk, that he was gonna lose..... he had a big blistering mouth talking shit about what a dumb fck I am and how there's no way in hell a could be an atty; that ut law school probably isnt accredited, etc.....

as for a screen shot, 1. I don't even know how to take em, and 2. if he's such an honorable person, and others at the table confirm it, he'd quit trying to squirm out of it...... im sure sbr has the ability to show this guy exactly what he said if he really thought me and some total strangers were gonna concoct a scheme to screw him outta 5k in points.... big time con artists, hitting a bigmouth for a whopping $160.00 bucks...... LOL

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

hey tatddy, not sure how often ur in the "betpoints" forum, but i put the thread up there for you to x-fer the 5k in betpoints you lost in our bet...... I will give the info to sbr and i'm sure they can confirm to you, undisputably, that I am a lawyer in texas and you thus lost our bet..... again, I'll donate your betpoints to the charity of your choice, as I don't really want to personally profit from your stupidity/ill-advised wager......

(to clue in those in the dark, tatddy challanged me to a little bet, offering to pay me 5,000 bet points if I was a lawyer, which he could not fathom, vs. 20k pts from me to him if I was not an attorney.... i snap called/accepted his bet, and offered to prove it to him up and down, any way he needed to satisfy himself that he'd lost the bet. And now he will pay it....... unless he's a loser, lying broke dikk fck.....) To make it more palatable for him, and because it was such easy money, I offered to donate the 5k in proceeds to the charity of his choice if sbr can make that happen.... otherwise, I'll spend the roughly $166 bucks at walmart as usual......
    Lawyer in Texas SBR is gonna confirmthat your real when you are and SBR employee
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave konck 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

the guy knows he made the bet..... he started crawfishing at the table after it was readily apparent to him, not drunk, that he was gonna lose..... he had a big blistering mouth talking shit about what a dumb fck I am and how there's no way in hell a could be an atty; that ut law school probably isnt accredited, etc.....

as for a screen shot, 1. I don't even know how to take em, and 2. if he's such an honorable person, and others at the table confirm it, he'd quit trying to squirm out of it...... im sure sbr has the ability to show this guy exactly what he said if he really thought me and some total strangers were gonna concoct a scheme to screw him outta 5k in points.... big time con artists, hitting a bigmouth for a whopping $160.00 bucks...... LOL
    cmon AD, it's pretty easy for people to remember something going down differently without anyone trying to con anyone, especially when some of em are drunk. Maybe it went down exactly as you said, but there's a reason most people don't accept verbal bets, and I doubt tat would seriously take a bet like that, more likely he was just making the point he and you said (your posting style seems unrepresentative of a lawyer). I don't think anyone doubts that if tat thought he was betting you, he'd pay you if proven; his offer to make good on a bet he doesn't remember is more than fair too.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Lawyer in Texas SBR is gonna confirmthat your real when you are and SBR employee
    There once was a dummie named koncker,
    Who had hate for a fella named Donker;
    He believes Donk a plant,
    And it's clear konckie can't
    Comprehend that he's right off his rocker

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup, and Untied

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

as for a screen shot, I don't even know how to take em
    A lawyer lacking the intelligence & know how to take a screen shot, priceless Donkey.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave bobbywaves 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

The court of SBR is now in session.....defense lawyer Dollars2Donuts will now proceed.

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts: AD, even you said a condition of the wager was that you proved that you are an practicing lawyer. Is that not true?

AD: Ummm.....well, yes.....

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts: Now, please tell the court, have you provided adequate proof that you are indeed a practicing lawyer?

AD: Yes, absolutely. I named off some random law firm and that is proof enough! I then went on to offer further proof and said that I also took the bar in Cali!

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts: So.....how is this cover the burden of proof?

AD: Well, how do you think I could have come up with all of that knowledge on my own?? I cannot have anyone knowing my real identity or they may out me!! Nobody could have possibly had access to top secret knowledge, such as I provided, without obviously being an attorney! And a top one at that!

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts: I rest my case....knob.

Respectfully,

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Dollars2Donuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    The court of SBR is now in session.....defense lawyer Dollars2Donuts will now proceed.

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts: AD, even you said a condition of the wager was that you proved that you are an practicing lawyer. Is that not true?

AD: Ummm.....well, yes.....

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts: Now, please tell the court, have you provided adequate proof that you are indeed a practicing lawyer?

AD: Yes, absolutely. I named off some random law firm and that is proof enough! I then went on to offer further proof and said that I also took the bar in Cali!

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts: So.....how is this cover the burden of proof?

AD: Well, how do you think I could have come up with all of that knowledge on my own?? I cannot have anyone knowing my real identity or they may out me!! Nobody could have possibly had access to top secret knowledge, such as I provided, without obviously being an attorney! And a top one at that!

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts: I rest my case....knob.

Respectfully,

The Honorable Dollars2Donuts
    There ya go AD, sounds like you have someone who's willing to take you up on the bet...

Auto Donk

figured taddy would n't pay... penetrating jerkoff bigmouth who says betpoints don't mean shit to him, yet he can't back up his big mouth with a meager 5000 of them.... any of you other dumb penetrates, such as this donutfucker cockmaster, want the same 20k vs. 5k prop bet that tatddy lost, post your acceptance of it here..........

and tatddy, u welshing deadbeat, i knew your loser ass would renege.... what a dick........ u word isn't worth shit!

Auto Donk

tatddy deadbeat....... pay up!

you lost, fcker.... where's my five k you deadbet welshing p o s?

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

tatddy is just another weasel!

Of course he wont pay his debts
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave playersonly69 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

You always seem to go at the most credible ppl on this forum.
    You're an idiot.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave BennyBigNuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What does he owe you 5k of? Dollars?

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What does he owe you 5k of? Dollars?
    Whether it's 5k cash or 5k points, it's napkins for Tatddy, he should stiff him regardless now for this thread.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave BennyBigNuts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

I am interested in what the bet was about.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

I got no skin in this game - but just going through your previous posts AD - you seem like a total douche. I am sure you are a lawyer because all it takes to be a lawyer is passing a bar exam, doesn't mean you have class, ethics, or anything else that comes along with being a civil human being.
    Last edited by newguy; 07-01-14 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Too large
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave newguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Sounds like it was a sloppy convo where donk propositioned tat..and tat said prove it ..knowing donk won't make a video or prove to everyone on sbr that he's a lawyer... Seems like a trick bet, that neither agreed to.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave brainfreeze 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

AD you're really outta line, here.
    I have no idea whether or not you're an attorney, but, it certainly hasn't been proved yet to any proper satisfaction (where you should be deemed the winner of this 'bet' already).
    And that's if it was indeed a valid bet, and not just guys talking smack to one another @ the poker table. (I wasn't there, don't know.)

Here's what I do know: tat is considered one of the finest and honorable SBR'ers here for a REASON(s). This thread is an abomination. If tat made the actual bet AND you actually prove to a reasonable degree that you are, in fact, an attorney... he will pay you.

I hope this thread is kinda an over-the-top-joking-tweak... otherwise:
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts

If this guy's an attorney, I'll blow a dog.
    He sweats points like million dollar wagers.
    Points Awarded:

Tony Williams gave BennyBigNuts 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave BennyBigNuts 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

he's already indicated he intends to renege on the bet he clearly made, and which was confirmed by independant players at the table when the big mouth make it and said he'd pay it if he lost; the dope even said HE WOULD MAKE A THREAD about it..... now he's welshing on it like rarebit..... NOTHING OUT OF LINE WITH CALLING OUT A GUY WHO'S WORD AIN'T WORTH A DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Donk

AND BITE ME, IF YOU AGREE TO KEEP MY ID confidential, i will give change my pword to my state bar account and let you log into it; give you my office phone no. and let you call me there, and post crap with you as auto donk as we talk on the phone.... i'll even give you the website so long as you agree to keep my name confidential and not disclose it to the fllock of degens and sbr members who I don't want knowing it..... that means all of them but you..... if you don't want to do it, pick a member we can both trust (jakepeavy or triple d come to mind), and we'll have them do it.... bottom line is the bigmouth made a bet, knows he made, and simply doesn't want to pay it....

as for idiot bennynumbniuts, pts don't mean shit to me either you dumb fck..... i offered to give every f'n one taddy is welshing on to the charity of his choice if s b r can covert them in such a way... so go fck yourself, beenny, u dumb fck.....

Kermit

Wait, you mean this is a bet over someone's supposed profession?

This bet's creditability is about equivalent to someone challenging you that you can't jack-off 20 times a day.

If it isn't a sports related bet, I don't think anyone will actually care.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

This bet's creditability is about equivalent to someone challenging you that you can't jack-off 20 times a day.
    that sounds like a pretty tough bet
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave daneblazer 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

One time my wife got into an argument with me over the Olsen twins. She said something to the effect of "They always get identical twins to play the same person if it is a young actor or actress like the Olsen twins" and I said "Yeah, I think it has something to do with child labor laws, but the Olsen twins are not identical" she then said "Yes they are" and I said "No, they are not" which was proceed by the ultimate "I bet you a million dollars that they are"

I never seen any of that million dollars.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Kermit 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts, and I/O

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

he's already indicated he intends to renege on the bet he clearly made,
    I'm pretty sure I read where he said he'd pay you (even w/o being convinced it was a valid bet)... *drumroll* IF you prove it to a satisfactory degree. That makes sense. Just saying you are one and you passed the Cali bar worked for so & so yadda yadda isn't proof. Hell, I'm not a lawyer and even I know that.

NOTHING OUT OF LINE WITH CALLING OUT A GUY WHO'S WORD AIN'T WORTH A DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tat's word is SOLID as they come 'round here. pssst... you haven't PROVEN anything (yet).

Go about doing what you got to do to PROVE IT, then get back to us bout tat not paying.
    Again, you prove it and he'll pay.... simple.
    An attorney should understand this easy proof concept.

Till then... slow your roll.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

AND BITE ME, IF YOU AGREE TO KEEP MY ID confidential, i will give change my pword to my state bar account and let you log into it; give you my office phone no. and let you call me there, and post crap with you as auto donk as we talk on the phone.... i'll even give you the website so long as you agree to keep my name confidential and not disclose it to the fllock of degens and sbr members who I don't want knowing it..... that means all of them but you..... if you don't want to do it, pick a member we can both trust (jakepeavy or triple d come to mind), and we'll have them do it...
    This sounds very forthcoming and reasonable to establish proof.
    Trip D had already offered to be the "go between", so PM him and set this up.
    Trip as solid as the come here, too. Can be 100% trusted to keep your info private. (as can Peavy, o'course)
    It's beyond understandable you wanting that info protected from various other SBR miscreants.

If for some reason Trip doesn't now want to do it, I will... and you can PM me and we'll work out details.

bottom line is the bigmouth made a bet, knows he made, and simply doesn't want to pay it....
    I believe if it gets proven via the method you describe... tat will pay you.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

You should make 4 more threads about this retarded bet. Seriously. And make sure you bump every one at 2 minute intervals so the whole penetrating site's completely unreadable. It's real noble work you're doing.
    Points Awarded:

Tony Williams gave Jimmy Proffett 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk gave Jimmy Proffett 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

i'll set it up through triple-d if he'll agree to do it... seems to be very honorable, "good people" as they say..... guys like him, peavy, beerdog and a few others seem to be the class of the field.... i asked ttaddy for the degree of proof that would satisfy him, and more or less was told by him to penetrate off....... that's when it became apparent he was going to welsh on the bet........

and kermit, unlike your wife's bet, ttaddy wanted odds in his favor, 4-1, and for a palty amount of money, not a million......

Kermit

i'll set it up through triple-d if he'll agree to do it... seems to be very honorable, "good people" as they say..... guys like him, peavy, beerdog and a few others seem to be the class of the field.... i asked ttaddy for the degree of proof that would satisfy him, and more or less was told by him to penetrate off....... that's when it became apparent he was going to welsh on the bet........

and kermit, unlike your wife's bet, ttaddy wanted odds in his favor, 4-1, and for a palty amount of money, not a million......
    My whole point was that it was a silly bet and in my opinion something that really wouldn't be taken seriously. Much like this "bet" between you and this other person.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

If you are a lawyer you are one dumb fuckk
    If you are not a lawyer you are also one dumb fuckk and heres why.

Lets go with
    A)You are a lawyer and a dumb fuckk

So you're a lawyer in Cali, i would presume you have a reputation you'd like to keep clean you don't need any clients knowing you bet sports or participate in a 6 month online poker tourny that if you win will garner you $150. makes sense to keep this quiet.

So what do you do,you make a bet with a random poster for 5000 points to prove you're a lawyer.To prove your point you share your personal info with that random poster.
    You give him your full name where you studied and where you currently work,that random poster now knows you...time goes by he doesn't pay you feel you're getting fuckked so whats your next move.... you being a sharp lawyer call the guy out big time on a public forum.

Now that guy is bitter over you calling him out, he now has all your info and the ability to fuckk with you in your real life why would any smart lawyer do something as reckless as this.... probably because your not a lawyer and one dumb fuckk.
    Last edited by Al Masters; 07-01-14 at 07:39 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave Al Masters 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit, and BennyBigNuts

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

tatddy bet me once that I didn't sell cars.

I'm sure he was drunk and doesn't remember.

Sure it was for a couple thousand points.

Don't have any proof, just kind of piling on.

Quandary.

First 12345 ... Last