TennisProFrance
    TennisProFrance's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scamming Wulfmans chance to pay his lenders back or is he a confirmed racist too?

Wulf sent the below IM's to me, he is now denying it saying I have edited the text.The bet is as follows;

I will post a video and have it confirmed by Admin that these IM's are authentic. If they are authentic Wulf promises to pay back his lenders in 1 week then leave the forum. If, as the scammer claims, I have edited them, then I will pay back (today) all wulfs lenders double what is owed, and pay the scammer wulf 1m points. Don't worry about my finances, it's small beer to me.

What an opportunity for Wulf to clear his debt to his lenders, surely he will take the bet won't he? He owes it to his lenders doesn't he? He's a man of honor (lol) after all!

All Wulf need to do, is say two simple words "I accept" then I will proceed with the vid and have it verified by admin (who can see the source IM's). Wulf wont be able to say these two simple words, his lack of comprehension and ability to deny the truth will see him reply with all sorts of points (to deflect the challenge) rather than accept the truth, which you can see for yourself.

Step up scammer, stop stacking those shelves for other illegal immigrants, we know you have a small dick (your Indian lol) but grow some balls, take this opportunity to pay back your lenders. No deflects or crap, a simple "I accept".

Here are the IM's:

Wulfman14

hows the AIDS ?

yur grandma gave it to your dad right ? your dad burned your mom and then had you?

so you have it . since blacks are poor and have no money you couldnt afford the cocktails and most of your family is dead. you are angry because now you have full blow AIDS so this is what you did

fukkin spooky

Message Me hey

hows the AIDS pal ?

dont think ive forgotten about you spooky

Message Me hey

ill make the thread if you agree. you know you have nothing to worry about when dealing with me.

Message Me hey TPF

since you dont use your points TPF can i borrow them for a month. i will pay you 20% interst on them. so 4800 in exactly one month.

lemme know

-Wulf

ive busted offshore awhile back. so i just play with these pts bro. i only gamble a certain amount of my salary a year. not a penny more. and no i dont earn in rupees i earn US dollars in NY. i own 3 stores.
    cheers TPF

-Wulf

Originally Posted by TennisProFrance

Originally Posted by Wulfman14

you still around ?

yep

never mind about the loan TPF . im just going to build them up. thanks though .

Good luck, you should focus more on real money, points don't mean shit.

Wulfman14

you still around ?

yep

was wondering if we could do another 2k for 2400 payback. but you must give me 30 days before you add any interest. if you are willing then we can make a thread. if not then all good. you know im a man of honor and integrity . i think im the first person at sbr to buy points to pay off debt unlike 98% of the stiffs that just run away and come back with a new name. but its up to you. i hope you are making profit this season . whether im in india or new york its very difficult to get funds offshore. not like the uk where you can go to any small booth around the corner and place a bet . haha. interestingly though uk has the highest percentage per population of gambling addicts ...

be well TPF
    -Wulf

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 09-02-14 at 11:37 AM.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

TPF, its funny at onetime it sounds like you were one of Wulfs buds, but that was probably before you ever let him borrow any points.... Then the real Wulf came out and started blasting you!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

first off dont owe this bitch shit

Id Date Transaction From To Type Gross
    86CF8D 8/09/2013
    11:20 AM
    Wulfman14 gave TennisProFrance 2400 SBR Point(s) forthis post. Wulfman14 TennisProFrance Post Point +2,400
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]4,654.00[/COLOR]
    85AE00 7/21/2013
    6:02 AM
    Wulfman14 gave TennisProFrance 1 SBR Point(s) for this post. Wulfman14 TennisProFrance Post Point +1
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]4,130.00[/COLOR]
    85ADDB 7/21/2013
    5:37 AM
    Wulfman14 gave TennisProFrance 500 SBR Point(s) for this post. Wulfman14 TennisProFrance Post Point +500
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]4,129.00[/COLOR]
    85A053 7/20/2013
    4:16 AM
    TennisProFrance gave Wulfman14 2000 SBR Point(s) forthis post. TennisProFrance Wulfman14 Post Point -2,000
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]3,617.00[/COLOR]
    Total: +90 14 Transactions

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    TPF, its funny at onetime it sounds like you were one of Wulfs buds, but that was probably before you ever let him borrow any points.... Then the real Wulf came out and started blasting you!
    not exactly. things were fine before he started jurling racist comments at me on the forum after finding out i was indian. sound familiar? you did the same. i believe in an eye for an eye and degraded myself to both your levels. you can add ladyboy vegas69 to that list as well as a few others. someone attacks my race ill do the same even though i dont believe in any of it and have friends of all races. ive never gotten upset if anybody did or didnt give me pts and these "buds" you sarcastically refer to that i have on the forum, theyve never disrespected me, they worked with me . i just paid huge interest. i talk about real life, sports, gambling, the news, and about myself. most of my lenders are my friends. and those that dont lend to me i regularly keep in contact with as well. telling me no you cant borrow points doesnt bring the real wulf out , cursing and lying about me, at my family or being racist brings the real wulf out. trolling me and harassing me on the forum because of some sort of revenge attempt like tripe gets me slightly irritated now. no more anger. tripe aint racist , just contradicts himself, lies about me, is angry about what i revealed about him and enjoys trolling me and provoking me to try and get me banned. vegas69 and tennisprofrance are scum.

i go eye for an eye.

TennisProFrance

How hard is it for you to understand, a simple !I accept" or "I decline". Let me try and explain it to you, I know your an uneducated smell oyster, so try this;

I don't want any of your shit, Indian hard man (lol lol lol), just answer the questions "I accept" and give your lenders a chance to be paid back,

or

"I decline", and as well as a cheating, lying, scammer, with a small dick, a naturally smelly oyster, an illegal immigrant whose girlfriend likes to sleep with black men behind your back (lol) you will also be a confirmed racist.

let me repeat "I accept" or "I decline".

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

do a search for tennisprofrance; indian and see how racist this -- was to me before i lashed back. after reading a thread where a black man was convicted of spreadin HIV to like 15 people , yes i admit i sent the link to tennisprofrance and said "glad they caught ya"

again after reading more of tennis' bs racist posts i retaliated.

all are valid except the first PM. it is edited. post the video spooky and proof of your bankroll being at least 100k (proof that you have the ability to pay me and my debt if you lose and also that you are a professional gambler and points dont mean shit to you). then I accept. the same guy that hedged with yisman when i owed him 2500 points despite me saying ill buy points and pay him (which happened) doesnt care about points.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-21-14 at 11:45 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

video and proof of 100k bankroll and i accept.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
    How hard is it for you to understand, a simple !I accept" or "I decline". Let me try and explain it to you, I know your an uneducated smell oyster, so try this;

I don't want any of your shit, Indian hard man (lol lol lol), just answer the questions "I accept" and give your lenders a chance to be paid back,

or

"I decline", and as well as a cheating, lying, scammer, with a small dick, a naturally smelly oyster, an illegal immigrant whose girlfriend likes to sleep with black men behind your back (lol) you will also be a confirmed racist.

i told you i accept if you post a crystal clear video and prove you have a bankroll of 100k and its funny you trying to out me as racist when you just made 5 more racist comments to me you aids infected tapeworm. probably out of all the races indian women "pair up" with blackies like you the LEAST .
    i see you spookies in india all the time, the few rich ones that got their money from drugs and sex slavery and genocide coming here for health care . nobody goes fukkin near em. they're treated and sent back to their continent of no hope.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

damn i wish i kept PMs from tennisprofrance and his racist bullshit about carrots and roosters.
    but i ask for loans a lot and my inbox gets full

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

do we have a deal you jamaican AIDS infected tapeworm ?
    and wtf is an "indian hard man" ? an insult? you around indian hard men that butt hurt you?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

or

you expect anyone to take you seriously posting like that?
    illegal no. but at least my race wasnt cotton picked, pun intended, from their home and forcibly brought to america.

TennisProFrance

You don't dictate anything to me you smelly piece of shit.You either state "I accept" or "I decline".

I'm the one giving your lenders a chance to be paid, so either "I accept" or "I decline". Let me remind you of your responsibilities, if you accept and those PM's are true, you are to pay all debts in 1 week and leave the forum, got it? Do you understand that you?

I will post a vid of those PM to prove they are authentic, don't try and wiggle out of the TERMS I SET.

And btw I'm from Jamaica. Smelly Indian oyster, get back to your shop you illegal immigrant.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

You don't dictate anything to me you smelly piece of shit.You either state "I accept" or "I decline".

I'm the one giving your lenders a chance to be paid, so either "I accept" or "I decline". Let me remind you of your responsibilities, if you accept and those PM's are true, you are to pay all debts in 1 week and leave the forum, got it? Do you understand that you?

I will post a vid of those PM to prove they are authentic, don't try and wiggle out of the TERMS I SET.

And btw I'm from Jamaica. Smelly Indian oyster, get back to your shop you illegal immigrant.
    you are challenging me . i want proof of 100k bankroll so you can pay me. you said 1 million points
    and 2x of what i owe to my lenders.

ill dicktate anything i want. like i do to your smelly jamaican mother with 5 condoms on.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

jamaica..africa..

tomaydo; tomahto

Footballtime

Wulf, this doesnt look good man.....Im not saying you sent those exact pm's or not.. But TPF has upped the stakes and said he will leave the forum if you are right... Forget about the points, that alone should make you wanna show that you are right considering TPF and yourself dont get along anyway..

Footballtime

Good luck today boys, Im out for the day, dont forget to get the fuk out of the house, Today is officially the 1st day of summer! I have 2 different BBQ's to hit today, and hopefully the last 1 has a live poker game... Get out and enjoy the weather guys, and have a few alcoholic beverages of your choice with some nice BBQ food!

TennisProFrance

As predicted you are try to come up with deflections and as expected, that's a "I decline" then. Trying to wiggle out of terms.

Not your fault you will always be a third class citizen, but how unlucky can a human get, be born Indian then become an illegal immigrant lol This coupled with your tiny dick, are good reason why your women likes to sleep with black men behind your back lol

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

As predicted you are try to come up with deflections and as expected, that's a "I decline" then. Trying to wiggle out of terms.

Not your fault you will always be a third class citizen, but how unlucky can a human get, be born Indian then become an illegal immigrant lol This coupled with your tiny dick, are good reason why your women likes to sleep with black men behind your back lol
    indian women dont "pair up" with blacks. their family would banish them
    im illegal? want me to post my US PASSPORT and birth certificate for 10k points?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Good luck today boys, Im out for the day, dont forget to get the fuk out of the house, Today is officially the 1st day of summer! I have 2 different BBQ's to hit today, and hopefully the last 1 has a live poker game... Get out and enjoy the weather guys, and have a few alcoholic beverages of your choice with some nice BBQ food!
    could use some meat myself these days...instead of all veggies, including carrots
    fbt he never said he'd leave the forum. and i want proof he is able to pay me. cuz hes lying about the edited first PM . this effin afrikan princess. my arms are probably as big as his calves, emaciated worm headed bitch.