Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Wulfman back yet?

Havent been around much lately, Summer months are here and with children graduating from college and the typical bbq's and family trips during the nice weather just havent had al that much time to post..

But i was wondering if the 1 and only /wulfman made it back yet? I remember, i think something being said about June 2nd? Anyways W?ulfman if you are back good luck. If you are not back, Well i cant really blame you either, thats alot of points that are owed. I know you often spoke of honor and intergrity, but i would think at some point "common sense" may over ride both the other two..
    Best of luck, FBT

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

footballslime one question. a serious one. do you have a college degree?

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Wulfy, there you are bud........ Yes i actually have a degree., but man is it old........My daughter just graduated from college while you were gone... Ill assume you dont like my punctuation, spelling, grammar, or run along sentences ?Did you know 83% of doctors cant and dont spell thier names correctly?

Not sure why you are still so hateful Wuf? Good luck Wulf and wish you the best with your loans and gambling in general.....

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

stay outta my way and watch me take care of the mess im in AGAIN
    Points Awarded:

daneblazer gave Wulfman14 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Wulfy welcome back. Just do the do man. Resist the urge to respond to these guys. You're above it.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave tatddy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Wulfy welcome back. Just do the do man. Resist the urge to respond to these guys. You're above it.
    this is why you are my second in command at the sons of anarchy table chibbs.
    you are right. it took a lot of forced apologies to admin and a huge uphill battle and being humble and polite to get my acct reinstated , to pay my lenders.
    wont ruin it by getting reported by catwoman. ill stay silent.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

He's back maybe we will all get paid

shaunovery

On second thoughts doubt we will

People let you down all the time

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    this is why you are my second in command at the sons of anarchy table chibbs.
    you are right. it took a lot of forced apologies to admin and a huge uphill battle and being humble and polite to get my acct reinstated , to pay my lenders.
    wont ruin it by getting reported by catwoman. ill stay silent.
    Staying silent would be wise of you, obviously better for you to take less heat for your "mistakes"...and for that reason I seriously doubt you'll be silent, it's just not you unfortunately. You're obsessed with blaming your problems (real and perceived) on everyone else, which requires you to be vocally ignorant (such as starting shit with me when I don't say a thing to you). Would be nice to be wrong, but I'm almost certain I'm not

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Staying silent would be wise of you, obviously better for you to take less heat for your "mistakes"...and for that reason I seriously doubt you'll be silent, it's just not you unfortunately. You're obsessed with blaming your problems (real and perceived) on everyone else, which requires you to be vocally ignorant (such as starting shit with me when I don't say a thing to you). Would be nice to be wrong, but I'm almost certain I'm not

you reported me princess and got me banned. youve trolled my every loan thread ive started in the past two years. youve started threads devoted to taunting me. you send out lies via PM about me and also talk shit about me at the tourneys and ring tables. yahh and this ONE time i post in a loan thread to show what a fukkin joke you are and i start shit with you? youve been riding my rooster since you joined sbr. alex must be jealous. your glued to my crotch , just like demi moore to michael douglas in disclosure. i stick it in your mouth to shut you up but you just keep fondling me and trying to get me to do what you want. puke. then you say "stay hard stay hard" just like in the movie , which we will use as euphemism for stay angry wulf, stay angry it gets me all hot. you have so far kept getting me to shove my rooster in your mouth to shut you up and satisfy you. im throwing you away , zipping up my pants and walking away like michael douglas. sorry meredith, no more . your new name is now Demi Moore aka Meredith.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post

funny thats how poster optional feels about you. unlike opti though my lenders have NOTHING to worry about. that includes you .

shaunovery

funny thats how poster optional feels about you. unlike opti though my lenders have NOTHING to worry about. that includes you .
    Told you already keep what you owe me I don't want it

Triple_D_Bet

you reported me princess and got me banned. youve trolled my every loan thread ive started in the past two years. youve started threads devoted to taunting me. you send out lies via PM about me and also talk shit about me at the tourneys and ring tables. yahh and this ONE time i post in a loan thread to show what a fukkin joke you are and i start shit with you? youve been riding my rooster since you joined sbr. alex must be jealous. your glued to my crotch , just like demi moore to michael douglas in disclosure. i stick it in your mouth to shut you up but you just keep fondling me and trying to get me to do what you want. puke. then you say "stay hard stay hard" just like in the movie , which we will use as euphemism for stay angry wulf, stay angry it gets me all hot. you have so far kept getting me to shove my rooster in your mouth to shut you up and satisfy you. im throwing you away , zipping up my pants and walking away like michael douglas. sorry meredith, no more . your new name is now Demi Moore aka Meredith.
    What a surprise, I'll stay silent" just more empty words from wulfy. How dumb can you get? One more time in big letters: I DIDN'T REPORT YOU. I know reading isn't your strong suit, so have a smarter "bud" help you out if that's difficult to understand...or just go on thinking whatever you want regardless of the facts, like you always do. I guess if you couldn't blame someone else for your problems you'd have to face reality and admit they're all self-induced, right?

Hrm, you post yet another detailed homoerotic fantasy sequence...and that make me gay? Again, keep it between you, your wife and your therapist, and ask the therapist what "projecting" means

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

So much for staying silent. Good god my friend add up all the time you're spending in these threads and think about the opportunity cost of that time.

Same to triple. Go for fukking lap.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

What a surprise, I'll stay silent" just more empty words from wulfy. How dumb can you get? One more time in big letters: I DIDN'T REPORT YOU. I know reading isn't your strong suit, so have a smarter "bud" help you out if that's difficult to understand...or just go on thinking whatever you want regardless of the facts, like you always do. I guess if you couldn't blame someone else for your problems you'd have to face reality and admit they're all self-induced, right?
    this is where you yell and stomp your feet and start to cry with some female heroism to win men over for your cause

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

So much for staying silent. Good god my friend add up all the time you're spending in these threads and think about the opportunity cost of that time.

well i aint getting upset or anything anymore. hes trying his best thats for sure. besides its midnight on the subcontinent tatdddddy. at this point im just poking things up this bitchs ass. i got no action on the games today (money/points) . so just responding to this bitch while im downloading the movie "flight" , one with denzel as a pilot

but yea i didnt stay silent so according to catwoman i guess im a liar and just a bad bad horrible.....man!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Told you already keep what you owe me I don't want it
    why would you post this

and then say keep it? besides i already told you i have no interest in keeping your ~700 points. or anything anyone lends me. i dont want that rep, only person who wants people to believe i have that rep is catwoman, who is going around flexing her boob job in poster's faces and trying to get people to think im a stiff.all just a comedy for me at this point.

Triple_D_Bet

Shrug, it works well during downtime while working on computer. Don't have the time I used to for this stuff with less computer work, but you won't hear me complaining...finally getting to do more fun stuff

this is where you yell and stomp your feet and start to cry with some female heroism to win men over for your cause
    Making even less sense than usual wulfy. So let's see: I have perfect knowledge of whether or not I reported you, and I'm saying I didn't. You have no knowledge whether or not I reported you, yet you claim I did. I've always kept my word here, where you have lied constantly with regards to repayment dates, and are second only to CS4 in how often you try to blame your misfortunes on others. So given all that, who do you think is more likely to be correct?

(Rhetorical question; we all know you wouldn't let a little thing like "common sense" get between you and your delusions)

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

good to see you back bud. I thought u died on me lol

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Shrug, it works well during downtime while working on computer. Don't have the time I used to for this stuff with less computer work, but you won't hear me complaining...finally getting

(Rhetorical question; we all know you wouldn't let a little thing like "common sense" get between you and your delusions)

ladyboy this IS your computer "work" and bet points are your income

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    good to see you back bud. I thought u died on me lol
    yes i was banned because of tripledbet aka catwoman aka points whore tattling on me cuz i questioned his sexuality. just let me go pro and ill settle up with you iceee,
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Koldazzice

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Wulf I didn't know you were back! Welcome back. No hard feelings.

hope all is well.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Wulf I didn't know you were back! Welcome back. No hard feelings.

hope all is well.
    Unfortunately I think he is banned again.