greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

God damn SBR Pro is a good deal

How anyone can post here daily and not be one is crazy. $200 for two years of Pro, not 6 months in I've cashed out more than $200 worth of GCs (not afraid to say I love pizza) Sitting on 4k+ in points, all from the last 3-4 weeks. By the end of my pro term I'll have gotten more than $1000 worth of goods. Who in their right mind doesn't want a 500% return of their money in 2 years?! One of the best deals you'll find, anywhere.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves, and cala56

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Hippo Rules
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Yes, of course. It is totally convenient. Sbr Rules!!

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Win/Loss 180.00 184.55 143.53 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 508.08

Win/Loss 0.00 158.92 635.00 1039.00 416.00 305.00 -25.00 2528.92

Win/Loss 638.46 574.05 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00 1212.51

It's not yis or ttt amount of points, but winning isn't hard when you know what you're doing.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Congrats Hipp! Send me a winner bro!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

SBR Pro is definitely a no brainer...if you're going to be here all the time anyways, it only makes sense; if not, then not (after all, that "500% return" is only an $800 profit, which is the equivalent of flipping burgers if you spent 100 hours here, or less if more time spent). But if you consider this just a form of entertainment, it's better than paying money for it!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    SBR Pro is definitely a no brainer...if you're going to be here all the time anyways, it only makes sense; if not, then not (after all, that "500% return" is only an $800 profit, which is the equivalent of flipping burgers if you spent 100 hours here, or less if more time spent). But if you consider this just a form of entertainment, it's better than paying money for it!
    lol catwoman. lol....

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

catwoman make sure you get your interest and 12 points today. of course no gambling for the pedo. just laughing and kicking others who lose .

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    catwoman make sure you get your interest and 12 points today. of course no gambling for the pedo. just laughing and kicking others who lose .
    Yeah, that's me, caring so much about points that I logged in just like every other SBR pro. In fact, I care so much about points that I've declined to charge more interest than you currently owe...thanks for pointing that out for me; it means so much more coming from the guy who cares so little about points he'd choose to not to live up to his word, and someone who's proud of losing big instead of paying what he owed

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

yea i havent paid what i owed.. ask the rest of the forum if havent paid what i owed. didnt you say i can go about pissing away points and you can go about building them up. you cared about interest until i called you out on gouging your borrowers. you aint here for anything but building up these points without gambling and freebies you little prick. had to borrow 3k to renew your pro status .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

nah bitch im a man of my word .. . im just not a catwoman bitch that holds everyone to every single word like he holds onto his boyfriends rooster. so i pay higher interest and take risks ? im a bad man. check your email and set the bad man straight catwoman.

hissssssssssssssssssss. meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i have proof that you have lied at teh ring tables to other posters and emails of the same sort. you are a deceptive cunning little brat who needs to have his skull caved in.

Triple_D_Bet

yea i havent paid what i owed.. ask the rest of the forum if havent paid what i owed. didnt you say i can go about pissing away points and you can go about building them up. you cared about interest until i called you out on gouging your borrowers. you aint here for anything but building up these points without gambling and freebies you little prick. had to borrow 3k to renew your pro status .
    Who needs to ask? The truth is right there in black and white

I charged weekly interest fairly reliably for months after you "called me out"...oh look, your crazy little assumptions don't add up again

I'm sure we're all curious to hear the facts behind your crazy little assumption that I don't gamble...are those going to be posted at the same time as the rest of your "proof" I wonder?

I did borrow to renew my pro status, thanks for noticing! You should look at that loan closely and ask a smarter friend to explain to you how that loan is a prime example of what an honorable person does when they make an agreement

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

since when does honorable mean shrewd and feminine ?

Triple_D_Bet

since when does honorable mean shrewd and feminine ?
    It's about as likely to mean that as it is to mean "a person who says one thing and does another, blaming all of his problems on the nearest scapegoat to hand instead of coming to terms with his failures"

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

then ask ? furnish proof that ive stiffed anyone or plan to. i owe scottie ,prior, MD, and small loans with tatddy,broadway,rickie and tham. well small to me . life changing for you . so thats whats left . you can calculate it for me if you d like. or we still doing the every other sentence is a lie thing ?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

yep im a failure. shall i take a video of my apartment and house and acura ? that aint really success to me but i think its very important to a materialistic girl like you. so depends on what you mean by failure.

Triple_D_Bet

then ask ? furnish proof that ive stiffed anyone or plan to. i owe scottie ,prior, MD, and small loans with tatddy,broadway,rickie and tham. well small to me . life changing for you . so thats whats left . you can calculate it for me if you d like. or we still doing the every other sentence is a lie thing ?
    Read your thread with MD, don't need to look any farther than that for the most recent evidence of you not living up to your word. I dunno about every other sentence, but if you count the idiotic false things you say as lies, than you might be pretty close with that number

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Read your thread with MD, don't need to look any farther than that for the most recent evidence of you not living up to your word. I dunno about every other sentence, but if you count the idiotic false things you say as lies, than you might be pretty close with that number
    woman get help seriously. if MD was so upset at how i did busines why did he loan to me 2 days after ?
    things that make you go hmmmm ? you lying scumbag. have no evidence or real truth to why anythign happened and accuse people of things. you fukkin lowlife.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

go get your pipes cleand by big Alex next door . you are getting pissy again . you need some .

Triple_D_Bet

woman get help seriously. if MD was so upset at how i did busines why did he loan to me 2 days after ?
    things that make you go hmmmm ? you lying scumbag. have no evidence or real truth to why anythign happened and accuse people of things. you fukkin lowlife.
    "Sure I didn't live up to my word, but the guy I did it to doesn't mind so much anymore, so that means it never happened!"

Speaking of which, how is that loan going? No rush for payback I imagine...after all, you only "assured" him he'd be paid by the end of the day. His fault I guess, he should have gotten you to "swear", or find some other phrase that would make you keep your word

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

"Sure I didn't live up to my word, but the guy I did it to doesn't mind so much anymore, so that means it never happened!"

Speaking of which, how is that loan going? No rush for payback I imagine...after all, you only "assured" him he'd be paid by the end of the day. His fault I guess, he should have gotten you to "swear", or find some other phrase that would make you keep your word

nah he aint a bitch like yoiu that throws a tantrum when loan payback is a few hours late. OMG OMG wulf said midnight and its `1 am OMG OMG wulf is not a man of his word. no i held my end of the deal pretty well except for slow paying him. people dont mind that, they let things go and dont hang onto them like you hang on to yur bf's rooster when they are paid in full and the interest they ask for . they dont got a stick up their ass like you.

Triple_D_Bet

nah he aint a bitch like yoiu that throws a tantrum when loan payback is a few hours late. OMG OMG wulf said midnight and its `1 am OMG OMG wulf is not a man of his word. no i held my end of the deal pretty well except for slow paying him. people dont mind that, they let things go and dont hang onto them like you hang on to yur bf's rooster when they are paid in full and the interest they ask for . they dont got a stick up their ass like you.
    "I lived up to my word except when I didn't, you must be gay/sexually abused/tumor-ridden/uptight if you think reality is reality"...can't make this up

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

"I lived up to my word except when I didn't, you must be gay/sexually abused/tumor-ridden/uptight if you think reality is reality"...can't make this up
    you dont consider your self a tight ass is that what your saying ? cuz thats shit you cant make up !!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

hey btw enjoy the link i sent ya. just let go and be who you are pal

that tightnesss in your ass will loosen up (no pun intended)