The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

SBRJohn will you make me Pro for 1 hour?

Just so I can give it a test drive. See how it feels and transfer all my points to Chi_Archie. I'll probably be going SBR PRO one day but would like a sample first. Common John, do the right thing here. Consider this an early Christmas gift

Thx boss

The Kraken

Commmmon JOhnnie one time I know you're online

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Just so I can give it a test drive. See how it feels and transfer all my points to Chi_Archie. I'll probably be going SBR PRO one day but would like a sample first. Common John, do the right thing here. Consider this an early Christmas gift

Thx boss

You can go Pro via Charity Donation pal. There's no such thing as an early Christmas Gift

The Kraken

Annie Thank you for taking the time to respond. How's SBR Lou doing? He had his PM's disabled for a while. Let him know Kraken wishes him well and hopes all is good for him.

SBR Annie
    SBR Annie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25786

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Annie Thank you for taking the time to respond. How's SBR Lou doing? He had his PM's disabled for a while. Let him know Kraken wishes him well and hopes all is good for him.
    Sure I'll tell him Kraken boy You don't have any plans to join the Big League ?