Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Where is the official Stiff list these days?

Anyone have a link for the thread?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Hasn't been done in a while.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Bummer.

Thanks DS

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Maybe something can be done for 2014? It's nearly impossible to go back and re-build all the loans and stiffs. Could start fresh with loans given out in 2014 and build up good credit/stiff report.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I think runner5k had a decent one going a few months ago

Shouldn't need to much to be brought up to date if he has it or someone can find it.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

It seems the Points Forum has cleaned up a lot. Lenders all seem to work together and most of the borrowers know the rules. Besides a few mishaps, it seems fairly civil around these parts nowadays. Mex is doing his thing with payback and there are a few other large debts that are being taken care of. The only real beggar that continues to hound the forum is Carseller.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    It seems the Points Forum has cleaned up a lot. Lenders all seem to work together and most of the borrowers know the rules. Besides a few mishaps, it seems fairly civil around these parts nowadays. Mex is doing his thing with payback and there are a few other large debts that are being taken care of. The only real beggar that continues to hound the forum is Carseller.

Your still on it for stiffing Mattmc who interned stiffed me citing he was gone and you would handle it. Look liked it worked out well for everyone (he got his xbox, you never had to pay the points, and I got stiffed). Oh wait, that actually worked out terrible for me.

Ive been here loaning points probably as long as most nowadays so if you guys ever want to know about someone or what I think feel free to ask.

Good luck

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Your still on it for stiffing Mattmc who interned stiffed me citing he was gone and you would handle it. Look liked it worked out well for everyone (he got his xbox, you never had to pay the points, and I got stiffed). Oh wait, that actually worked out terrible for me.

Ive been here loaning points probably as long as most nowadays so if you guys ever want to know about someone or what I think feel free to ask.

Good luck
    Sorry pal if I'd have know about this I wouldn't have been gifting free plays and extending credit wagers to this guy.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^^^^^^^^imma stiff this one^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

seriously though tatddy imma clear all my pts debt up in the next 2 weeks brotha.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

Good luck
    please oh please tell me what you know or think you know about me boss.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and triple d posting in 3. 2 .1 ....

LOL

seriously though happy new year to ya'll