theballsflop
    Fish
    theballsflop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Trivia Reset please

Couldn't submit my answer and trivia just timed out on me on my 175pt question about Michael Jordan. Could a mod reset for me please?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

I need something as well please as I came closest to actual year cincy reds were founded and the answer is wrong.

The Cincinnati Reds are a Major League Baseball team based in Cincinnati, Ohio. They are members of the National League Central Division. Established in 1881 as an independent club, the team became a charter member of the American Association in 1882, and joined the National League in 1890. The club traditionally traces its origin to baseball's first openly professional team in 1869.

-stash

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Same thing happen on my second question wouldn't let me submit answer wtf come on lol

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I would like to request a reset as well. my screen froze when I entered the site and I couldn't click begin and I got the you didn't click in time message

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why am I not getting any trivia opportunities? It's been like two weeks and I'm on the forum practically daily

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shevabets View Post
    Why am I not getting any trivia opportunities? It's been like two weeks and I'm on the forum practically daily
    Hello shevabets,

Non-pros got trivia for a limited amount of time as a special edition

shevabets
    GEROSKIPOU B'TCH
    shevabets's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far I can see that anything non-pros get is 'limited'. Even points they earn/win outside of trivia. You guys do realize that '3,000 points max rule' is bogus and at the very least should be widely publicized to avoid disappointed customers? I feel scammed - not by the trivia absence, but by the 3k rule.

It's good business to create limitations to improve conversion rate. However, the 3k rule is underhand dealing and anyone who says they didn't know about it should get their 'excess' points back in one form or another (say, in a year after signing up for their 2nd consecutive PRO membership).