Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    transaltion. Wulf attempted a FREEROLL it was VERY clever but failed..then he went in bizerk mode and showed his dark side, which is not pretty.
    you and tripled's dark side is shrouded in politeness and friendliness. mine is more coarse when someone refuses to give me a break. you didnt cheat me, but you knew after 100+ transactions i wouldve sent pts the minute sbr graded my wagers. why would i try to cheat you on transaction 101 ? i posted screenshots and screenshots until you told me its not necessary and that you use flashscore. and i cleverly tried to free roll you ? i edited my post because i felt maybe just maybe he would understand the situation from my point of view, but apparently +1000 pts was too much to pass up.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

im out you keep on posting though trytry catwoman likes giving you 3 huge points. i mean thats the most ive ever seen meowww give

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273629

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    you and tripled's dark side is shrouded in politeness and friendliness. mine is more coarse when someone refuses to give me a break. you didnt cheat me, but you knew after 100+ transactions i wouldve sent pts the minute sbr graded my wagers. why would i try to cheat you on transaction 101 ? i posted screenshots and screenshots until you told me its not necessary and that you use flashscore. and i cleverly tried to free roll you ? i edited my post because i felt maybe just maybe he would understand the situation from my point of view, but apparently +1000 pts was too much to pass up.
    maybe because you posted in that thread "OH my god the points are late this has to be a refund" during the actual match in the middle of the night when your player was getting crushed......then after she came back to somehow win you begged via PM for the winning wager to count (give you a break justification) , and later edited the post where you pointed out its a clear refund....then went to your dark side which is not pretty...

WULFY = FREEROLL attempt.... in valid wager based on our agreed to easy peasy rules...what else is there to say...
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave trytrytry 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i can only assume ignoring my posts means you have looked over the threads and realize you are wrong

we all know you wouldve accepted my bet by now if i was wrong

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

maybe because you posted in that thread "OH my god the points are late this has to be a refund" during the actual match in the middle of the night when your player was getting crushed......then after she came back to somehow win you begged via PM for the winning wager to count (give you a break justification) , and later edited the post where you pointed out its a clear refund....then went to your dark side which is not pretty...

WULFY = FREEROLL attempt.... in valid wager based on our agreed to easy peasy rules...what else is there to say...
    a little far from the truth but yes i edited the thread and i thought my justification was quite sound . you refused to even hear me out . its fine man. you've had problems with other posters not only me. and there will be more because quite simply your a hard ass and betpoints, from what i gather, seem to be a percentage of your income . all good pal.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i can only assume ignoring my posts means you have looked over the threads and realize you are wrong

we all know you wouldve accepted my bet by now if i was wrong
    i looked at all of our points transactions one by one... I did not see a Golf points wager tranasaction. on the other hand we all know the SBR search function is next to worthless so im not sure everything can be found. I do believe you that something troubled you .

i could not find any sign that when we did the craxzy red black 2000 points transfer you were not liking me, when we did the crazy 10k wagers in March again did not sense a problem..so im actually quite confused about what is troubling you rudy about a golf betpoints wager in one of my threads. that is what your recalling right?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

a little far from the truth but yes i edited the thread and i thought my justification was quite sound . you refused to even hear me out . its fine man. you've had problems with other posters not only me. and there will be more because quite simply your a hard ass and betpoints, from what i gather, seem to be a percentage of your income . all good pal.
    glad to finally hear you say it Wulf...
    its all good now..I also could have handled that morning better, much better.
    BOL with wagers and hobbies!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

glad to finally hear you say it Wulf...
    its all good now..I also could have handled that morning better, much better.
    BOL with wagers and hobbies!
    same to you TTT. bol was a bad morning for both of us. well night for me.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i looked at all of our points transactions one by one... I did not see a Golf points wager tranasaction. on the other hand we all know the SBR search function is next to worthless so im not sure everything can be found. I do believe you that something troubled you .

i could not find any sign that when we did the craxzy red black 2000 points transfer you were not liking me, when we did the crazy 10k wagers in March again did not sense a problem..so im actually quite confused about what is troubling you rudy about a golf betpoints wager in one of my threads. that is what your recalling right?
    if you want to bet, ill bet.

if not, i wont bother you just as you have been doing to me.

i have kept quiet, but i am bored. after 9 ill keep quiet again.
    Points Awarded:

tto827 gave RudyRuetigger 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

ok Rudy I read the thread. I believed you that something was troubling you but you made it seem recent and that goes back over 1 year.

Rudy

If I understand what is troubling you about that September of 2012 thread (over a year ago) you wanted WEBB in a ryder cup matchup .. but my price was a very generous and stale +132 and you did not think that was right...you thought the current line of +116ish was fair for all...so you asked are these lines good or not? I did not respond at 8am in the thread. u ended up wagering not WEBB +132 instead you took WEBB +116? because you locked in after I changed some lines, and you alerted me in the thread some lines were getting pretty stale and intentionally did not lock in on any waiting for me to give you a fair line. (others did lock in)....then I did change some, you got the current non stale line, you put in points, the bet lost... and since then (we have had over 20k in point transactions since then) your troubled I did not go the extra mile and say thanks please have the +132. Is that close? If yes what could I do to convince you that I appreciated that heads up on the golf matchup lines?
    Last edited by trytrytry; 10-31-13 at 07:58 PM.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just FYI not that it matters but we are square Rudy....you gave me points in the past and I remembered. DL shouldn't have ever made this thread, wulf honors his debts. Tat is on point throughout.
    Points Awarded:

tatddy gave Ra77er 420 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Just FYI not that it matters but we are square Rudy....you gave me points in the past and I remembered. DL shouldn't have ever made this thread, wulf honors his debts. Tat is on point throughout.
    I don't know what that means but here's some pts to get faded and x rated. Sorry about that Cards game 6 call. Fukkinng stubburn ass shit.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

thank you brotha. and i appreciate those of you not being swayed by one or two cunning , and unfortunately intelligent, posters that have it out for me after i engaged them for being pts greedy and taking advantage of us gamblers.

id send you pts bro but im BDF (broke dik fukk) at the moment . ilL be back ra77y no worries ! use your magic, turn that 420 into 10k and cash out bud.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

you are a hard ass thats why. you never will give anyone a break and will always view the rules in a way that is favorable to you. good luck.
    Completely untrue Wulfy. He follows the rules that he writes. Try gives the points forum opportunities, and it takes a decent amount of effort to make sure he isn't getting scammed, stolen from, etc. That's why Try writes out all the rules and attempts to book bets in the easiest and fairest way.

I had a bet on the cubs in one of Try's threads, but forgot to post up the points. Cubs were losing 2-0 in the seventh and I sent my points to Try at that point. He returned them all when the cubs lost saying he wouldn't have paid it if it won, so he isn't collecting on the loss.

That's not a guy who is out to get people.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave tto827 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if you want to bet, ill bet.

if not, i wont bother you just as you have been doing to me.

i have kept quiet, but i am bored. after 9 ill keep quiet again.
    I'm gonna give you 50 fukkin points so you stop bitching about this golf thing.... TIA.

I like ya pal, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Completely untrue Wulfy. He follows the rules that he writes. Try gives the points forum opportunities, and it takes a decent amount of effort to make sure he isn't getting scammed, stolen from, etc. That's why Try writes out all the rules and attempts to book bets in the easiest and fairest way.

I had a bet on the cubs in one of Try's threads, but forgot to post up the points. Cubs were losing 2-0 in the seventh and I sent my points to Try at that point. He returned them all when the cubs lost saying he wouldn't have paid it if it won, so he isn't collecting on the loss.

That's not a guy who is out to get people.
    i never said he cheated me. i said he flexed the rules to favor himself and wouldnt give me the benefit of doubt. i thought hed say alright i know you wouldve posted so ill count the bet . then when he gave me a one word response i edited my post yes. no free rolling intended. he knows he shouldve cut me some slack i know i should ve let it go after he basically told me nicely to "fuk off" and not have edited anything, because that made an impression that i was free rolling. anyway i made peace with him. even after he refused to pay me i forgot about it. no its t riple d im talking about in that post. and if you defend him then you are as blind a a bat to his bias and grudge holding nature towards me and calling me out and trying to destroy my rep on the forum cuz i cost him interest on his loans one day while wandering into one of his threads, and saw he was taking advatantage of a friend of mine real madrid and commented. i regret i did so at this point but he has picked on me ever since, made every move on the forum to try and hurt me and checks my pts history/balance more then carseller checks his own balance to see if no1here sent him pts. let sleeping dogs lie tto. you dont know the whole issue and it is forgotten with anyway.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 11-01-13 at 02:35 PM.

tto827

Exactly Wulf had no intention to stir anything up.
    Just from what I've seen Try is a stand up guy, and it wasn't really fair to have what seemed to be said about him.

Time to let this thread die

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Exactly Wulf had no intention to stir anything up.
    Just from what I've seen Try is a stand up guy, and it wasn't really fair to have what seemed to be said about him.

Time to let this thread die
    agree with you tto . this thread shouldnt have been started in the first place.
    Points Awarded:

broadway6 gave Wulfman14 1300 SBR Point(s) for this post.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

well he owes 10K to one and 6K to another besides smaller ones and has been late on over 70% of his last 20 loans

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE NEED A HERO?

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    well he owes 10K to one and 6K to another besides smaller ones and has been late on over 70% of his last 20 loans

Damn it, I thought old age might have finally caught up to you.

Quit stalking Wulf and everyone (including yourself) will be happier.

Ra77er

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post

The wager was a few hours past due why the need to make an entirely new thread asking for the payout? All he had to do was bump the thread where the bet (s) were placed and ask for a status update. I saw the thread and wulf said he had some freeplays to cover the debt, seems to me like he just wanted to join the train on attacking wulfs character. I saw the two threads where lenders were extremely fair to wulf and he broke the terms of the agreement, regardless of paying extra vig. He f'd up there but repayed both of those back if I am not mistaken.

I am unaware that he owes or anything currently, just simply speaking of the past loans with suman and slick.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave Ra77er 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave Ra77er 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ra77er

I'd wager that 98% of the forum would have disappeared or created a new handle after the beating he took in those threads (including the attack on his heritage). He payed his debt there, time to move on.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

I'd wager that 98% of the forum would have disappeared or created a new handle after the beating he took in those threads (including the attack on his heritage). He payed his debt there, time to move on.
    The bullying has gotten out of hand here on SBR.

We need to stand up against bullying.

Ra77er

Seller there are some exceptions to the rule

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

hey guys im pretty restricted as to what i could say to defend myself right now. so if no1here attacks me i really cant say much . old prick really doesnt got much better to do. i havent stiffed anybody on this forum yet and i have borrowed well over 100k pts since joining sbr. i bought pts to get out of a jam and will do so again if i have too. thanks tto ,razzy. yea razzy i messed up a bit with ricky, more with suman. but both were paid whatever they demanded. the suman thing was what well over a year ago but a poster i can't name keeps shoving it in my face to make me out to be the worst person in the world. i have not broken any terms of any of my loans since. i rack up loans yes. if the people in the forum that treat pts like business and not recreation dont like it im sorry. rack up loans>pay high interest> end up buying pts to clear it all. its how i roll . the guy giving me the most trouble is angry that one of my lenders makes more interest off of me then he does with three of his. they just gotta wait a month or two longer and are fully paid for being tardy . i even PM them with a number to come up with for repayment. its much lower then the one i offer. for some this is a business-like hobby, an income, something to do in an otherwise boring life. for me its just about what sbr wants it to be , to gamble and play around with. should i take them more seriously? as of late i am thinking more so yes. but im still not gonna treat them like certain posters here do. so they end up costing me a few thousand a year. rather have that money go to sbr then tony.

look at someone like studmlb, hubbard or whatsgood5, borednaz, rod1010, mrpooh, many more i just dont know cuz i dont lend.. these are true scammers, true stiffs. and one poster gives me a hard time for slow paying a year ago ? after ive done not less then 100k worth of pt loans. guy has it out for me plain and simple. magnifying my trivial mistakes cuz of some resentment towards me he/she cant let go of . going as far as to spread lies about me through PM. that poster told dlweaver it will take 6 months for him to be paid on the bet he made with me when i confirmed with weaver (a former scammer btw) that i had 1500 in fps and 3200 pts in the sportsbook so i can cover the bet .weaver becomes nervous after the lies via PM he received about me , and because i paid him two hours after the match was over instead of right away and makes a thread saying i owe him pts. if he had not received that PM he would not have gone all apeshit believe you me. he simply would ve done as razzy said bumped the thread and waited at least a few hours. im sorry but i dont have a smart phone , i only use my computer at home to go on sbr so i cant check shit 24/7.

im done arguing with really actually only 2 people on here that have a problem with me and get some sick pleasure from harassing me. i just hope sbr contemplates all this and bans them eventually.

and trytrytry brotha. not talking about you
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 11-03-13 at 07:32 AM. Reason: added more well known stiffs

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

the wulf, the solution is so much simple. if theys make the hate on the wulf, not make the listens on the hate.

nows! here make the analasis on the hate!

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...s-all-day.html

wells, maybes not is the suffishent? make the listening. make put the 5 euros in the wallet. make journey for the mcdonalds. make the purchase on the 5 cheeseburgers. nows! make journey for agency of the supermodels so much skinny.

what nows? make stand front door of agency with erection of wilt chamberlain granites! make hold cheeseburgers in sky. can supermodels of so much skinny make resist on cheeseburgers and erection of chamberlain granites? no and never!

if wife make ask 'wulf husband, where make travel with cheesebergers and erection of monster size'? you makes smack on face of wife with erection of monster size and make shout the ear of wife, 'discplines! have thems now!'

is all
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Sarunas 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    the wulf, the solution is so much simple. if theys make the hate on the wulf, not make the listens on the hate.

nows! here make the analasis on the hate!

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/players-ta...s-all-day.html

wells, maybes not is the suffishent? make the listening. make put the 5 euros in the wallet. make journey for the mcdonalds. make the purchase on the 5 cheeseburgers. nows! make journey for agency of the supermodels so much skinny.

what nows? make stand front door of agency with erection of wilt chamberlain granites! make hold cheeseburgers in sky. can supermodels of so much skinny make resist on cheeseburgers and erection of chamberlain granites? no and never!

if wife make ask 'wulf husband, where make travel with cheesebergers and erection of monster size'? you makes smack on face of wife with erection of monster size and make shout the ear of wife, 'discplines! have thems now!'

is all
    good advice sarunas

First 123