Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shit Koncker am I too late, thanks LK will settle up when I speak with my banker. If possible I'd like Minnysowta.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

That was REAL WEAK by yisman to ask for this 100 points back! I mean come on dude, you can never change your picks in contests such as these and you know that dude!

Now konck has to cover your 100 points just because you lost and wanted them back

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    That was REAL WEAK by yisman to ask for this 100 points back! I mean come on dude, you can never change your picks in contests such as these and you know that dude!
    You're a moron. Every survivor pool I play in allows me to change (playing in survivor pools on three different sites). In fact, I did the same thing in all my pools. I picked Miami this morning and later changed to Carolina. Would you like screenshots?

You are REAL WEAK and a complete dumbass.

konck doesn't have to cover the 100. That's up to him.

I don't think he should.

playersonly69

You can NEVER change your picks in a public contest where the picks are posted for everyone to see. Can you change picks in hardly ANY of the contests at eog?

But if you feel that your integrity is really worth 100 points, then fine. Keep the 100 points yisman, but it does show your character

yisman

playersonly, you are a liar and a scumbag. The whole forum world knows this (google the username). So what you think of me is hardly a major concern.

I play in three survivor pools and all of them allow me to change my pick before gametime. I assumed the same would be true here. Since that wasn't the case, I took the option given me.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

No problem really Im not the greatest at making rules so I can understand Yis's point. Im going to let Ra77er in he has Minny tomm he is taking a dog and he added the 200 here so I dont see a problem. I want to keep it fun ....survivor pools are a lot of fun so lets move to week 2 with 1k at stake for the soleeeeeeeeee survivorrrrrrrrrrrrr

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

You can NEVER change your picks in a public contest where the picks are posted for everyone to see. Can you change picks in hardly ANY of the contests at eog?

But if you feel that your integrity is really worth 100 points, then fine. Keep the 100 points yisman, but it does show your character
    Last 4 sundays I have won over 500 pts this week no different and when I have pts I just trash them in the racebook any how

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

buried first week

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

i want my points back #yisman

playersonly69

Before I forget, let me post my pick for next week. May not be the best pick, but I will take it anyway. OH and I wont try any bullshit like yisman and want to change my pick when of course that could never be allowed in this type of contest

Kansas City for Oct 27

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

PO do you go out of your way to be a piece of shit?

yisman

Before I forget, let me post my pick for next week. May not be the best pick, but I will take it anyway. OH and I wont try any bullshit like yisman and want to change my pick when of course that could never be allowed in this type of contest
    You are a known scammer and cheater. I am not.

Don't pull this bullshit on me when you've been exposed time and time again. All anyone needs to do is google your username.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

playersonly69

No one needs to google your username yisman, we can see it right here what you will do for 100 points! And I am not exposing anything about you, you did it yourself right here!

And you are going to tell me that you have actually googled my username? Dude, step away from the computer!!!! Keep the 100 points now that you quit, but no need to post anymore in this thread.

yisman, sometimes the best response is no response at all. The more you post about it, the more it makes it look you feel guilty. yisman has always been known as the biggest angle shooter on the internet. And that is not exactly a bad thing really
    Last edited by playersonly69; 10-21-13 at 11:08 AM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Yis I would like the links to those survivor pool you can change your pks after you see what everyone else has for next year. I think that gives a sharp a huge edge

yisman

No one needs to google your username yisman, we can see it right here what you will do for 100 points! And I am not exposing anything about you, you did it yourself right here!
    You're bitching and crying because you're a huge scammer and a crybaby in general. If I had a dollar for every time you stuck your nose into my business, I'd have more money than you currently have offshore.

And you are going to tell me that you have actually googled my username? Dude, step away from the computer!!!! Keep the 100 points now that you quit, but no need to post anymore in this thread.
    No, I haven't googled your name. But I know all the scams you ran at EOG among other places, and the stories you told about how you abandoned your dog in a storm and stole from various people. I'd imagine those would show up on a search. Am I wrong?

yisman, sometimes the best response is no response at all. The more you post about it, the more it makes it look you feel guilty. yisman has always been known as the biggest angle shooter on the internet. And that is not exactly a bad thing really
    I don't feel guilty at all. I am in the right. I joined a contest without there being a rule against changing your pick. The rule was changed and retroactively applied to me so I chose to bow out. This is logic and common sense, two things you lack.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Five of us left to go after the 1k
    Playersonly takes KC this week
    Konck takes Denver (yes a homer pk but I have a habit of going out week 2 in these pools lol)

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I forgot Ra77er had minny he is gone 4 left Playersonly takes KC this week
    Konck takes Denver (yes a homer pk but I have a habit of going out week 2 in these pools lol) Benny takes San Fran

Ra77er

Good luck boys

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22747

I will take the Saints this week.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cabo View Post
    I will take the Saints this week.
    Konck takes Denver (yes a homer pk but I have a habit of going out week 2 in these pools lol) Benny takes San Fran and PO takes KC

Cabo
    Cabo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22747

This weeks pick for me is Seattle.

Teams used so far:
    Green Bay
    New Orleans

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Im taking Seattle also ....this may be a foursome this week

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Cabo-used-GB NO Seattle
    Konck -used GB Denver Seattle
    Benny -used GB SFran
    PO69-used GB KC

We all used GB the 1st week if everyone pks Seattle and they lose we can vote split or continue

playersonly69

PO69-used GB KC

I am saving Seattle for a few weeks. I am taking Seattle in my other 2 survivor contests where real is involved though

My pick is Dallas

playersonly69

At least no one is "Pulling a Yisman" and trying to change their picks!

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Hey boys I can post in here now, went pro this week lol.
    My pick this week is Homo and the Dallas Cowboys.

BennyBigNuts

Hey if we all happen to pick the same game one week and lose, we are carrying it over right? One winner, we aren't chopping shit right?

Ra77er

Fine print.....Konck gets everything in the event of a tie
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: konck

BennyBigNuts

Seattle in BIG trouble here lol

yisman

At least no one is "Pulling a Yisman" and trying to change their picks!
    You're a sick, obsessed scammer.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow both games Dallas scores the winning TD with 30 sec left Seattle comes back form 21-0 to win in OT Good one guys we all move on to the next weekI live bet Seattle today at 21-0 the line was 7 -120 I didnt thin T Bay could win by more than a TD for sure

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Cabo-used-GB NO Seattle
    Konck -used GB Denver Seattle
    Benny -used GB SFran Dallas
    PO69-used GB KC Dallas

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Guys dont forget no thurs games only sun/mon remember who you used if you post a repeat your out. get your pick in by 1200 noon EST......Ill take the nobrainer this week Tenn Titans

BennyBigNuts

We should just throw jaxx games out so this doesnt take all year. We used to throw the bottom 2 teams out in survivor pools when we did em.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    We should just throw jaxx games out so this doesnt take all year. We used to throw the bottom 2 teams out in survivor pools when we did em.
    Its a survivor pool im not changing any thing it goes until we have a winner. If everyone takes the same game oh well. Theres always a chance someone may try to steal with a long shot. Its not fair to throw a game out because of teams eliminated....that easy team maybe already out for some one.

First 12345 ... Last
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.