Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

downsouth to wulfman - 1000 betpoints loan

1000 pts loaned
    1100 due back sunday .
    if not paid in FULL by sunday then 1200 due plus 10 points added weekly.

thanks DS. good to be in business again with ya.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave Wulfman14 1000 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

enjoy
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave downsouth 1240 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

bump because downsouth urgently needs the points

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

loan is 26 days old so ill add 40 pts. so 1240 due. sending now.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

paid in full. i believe interest calculated correctly. any problems lemme know via PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i cant believe one or two people still worry about their points not being safe with me after all ive done. and this one had interest tagged on it.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I tried to do this by pm but apparently I have aggravated you by asking for my points back. You pm'ed me and asked me to borrow points for a few days (you said until Sunday) and you would pay me back once some stuff cleared/was graded. I agreed only because you told me it was a few days, I added the extra interest and weekly as a worst case scenario in case something didn't come thru from that weekend. You've had 1000's of points and borrowed/paid back others since I loaned you points. I even asked you a few weeks ago to go ahead and pay me off and you told me I was next and since then you've had enough points to pay me off probably 15 times and did not. Its not the interest or the points but again is the principle, I have told you numerous times that I don't get into the stacked loans situation and while Im happy for you and everyone involved that you purchased 20k points that still doesn't change my mind on not lending to people that owe multiple people (much less multiple people probably totaling 20-30k in points.)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: no1here

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I tried to do this by pm but apparently I have aggravated you by asking for my points back. You pm'ed me and asked me to borrow points for a few days (you said until Sunday) and you would pay me back once some stuff cleared/was graded. I agreed only because you told me it was a few days, I added the extra interest and weekly as a worst case scenario in case something didn't come thru from that weekend. You've had 1000's of points and borrowed/paid back others since I loaned you points. I even asked you a few weeks ago to go ahead and pay me off and you told me I was next and since then you've had enough points to pay me off probably 15 times and did not. Its not the interest or the points but again is the principle, I have told you numerous times that I don't get into the stacked loans situation and while Im happy for you and everyone involved that you purchased 20k points that still doesn't change my mind on not lending to people that owe multiple people (much less multiple people probably totaling 20-30k in points.)
    you were making 10 pts a week on it. you have aggravated me because you know im going to pay you back full and with interest based on passed loans i ve had with you. oh no i didnt pay you because you are sitting on 20k pts and paid back guys that were nice enough to give me 5x the loan size you did and half the roll you have and decided to clear with them first. you are making it look like i forgot about you. you dont want to loan to multiple people dont fukkin loan to me again. the whole forum knows you get ancy when you are owed 1000+ points and dont get it quickly back and make profit so you can loan to someone else again. you added the 10 pts interest as a worst case scenario , well this was a worst case scenario. you wanna bet all your precious pts that i clear everything by buying pts again ? fukkin loan was 4 weeks old. if you were low in pts i would have made you a priority. i wont ask again dont worry.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and please stay quiet about principles , for you its all about the pts and interest. if you hold everybody you loan to their exact word then half your borrowers are not folllowing your principles. you want the fukkin points fast so you can loan it again and make interest. even if you said wulf you havent been paying me even when you had pts im going to have to raise the interest on you per week i wouldnt have cared. dont talk to me about principles.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    you were making 10 pts a week on it. you have aggravated me because you know im going to pay you back full and with interest based on passed loans i ve had with you. oh no i didnt pay you because you are sitting on 20k pts and paid back guys that were nice enough to give me 5x the loan size you did and half the roll you have and decided to clear with them first. you are making it look like i forgot about you. you dont want to loan to multiple people dont fukkin loan to me again. the whole forum knows you get ancy when you are owed 1000+ points and dont get it quickly back and make profit so you can loan to someone else again. you added the 10 pts interest as a worst case scenario , well this was a worst case scenario. you wanna bet all your precious pts that i clear everything by buying pts again ? fukkin loan was 4 weeks old. if you were low in pts i would have made you a priority. i wont ask again dont worry.
    How many points I have/had was irrelevant. You told me you were going to pay me back Sunday and you did not. I have passed on loaning to you many times in the past when you have just asked for a loan. You were very specific here on what was wanted and for how long and because I asked you to go along with that I'm the bad guy? I never agreed to Wulf you can borrow points and put me for you to determine when I should be paid back. As far as loaning to you again, that obviously will not be an issue. I think you pay everyone back but your entirely too much of a pain in the ass for me. The whole forum knows I get ancy??? More absolute bullshit with no actual knowledge of what you are talking about. I've loaned plenty of people huge amounts of points that have taken quite a while to payback at times and Ive never said a word to them. Horja/Rudy just to name a few that I have been owed close to 10k at times. Difference between them and you is they do what they say consistently. You say whatever at the moment you think will get you the points and then just decide how it will actually play out later on your terms.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

and please stay quiet about principles , for you its all about the pts and interest. if you hold everybody you loan to their exact word then half your borrowers are not folllowing your principles. you want the fukkin points fast so you can loan it again and make interest. even if you said wulf you havent been paying me even when you had pts im going to have to raise the interest on you per week i wouldnt have cared. dont talk to me about principles.
    Of course more drivel that further proves you just dont know what your talking about. You do realize I have not come even close to loaning out all my points for probably over a year. I just dont make that many loans anymore and prefer to stick to loaning primarily to a few guys that I know/trust. So actually it is more about the principle. I can get you plenty of posters that will vouch for lower than everyone else or even interest free loans from me. But again, lets not let reality get in the way when you can make up such a good story.
    BOTTOM line, your pissed because I asked you to pay me off when you fed me a load of shit initially. You burned thru over 12k points yesterday and wouldnt have paid me back unless i pm'ed you. You had at that point decided since I had some points I could go on the back burner.

And stop with that shit about you payback who needs them. You payback when you think someone will give you more points down the road. You knew I would not so therefore I was toward the back of the line.

And while I'm at it, let me give you one more piece of advice you may or may not realize. You do realize how wasteful and stupid it is what you do with points. Its bad enough the exchange rate of points/cash is terrible but then tacking on interest to everyone on the forum just really leaves you with zero chance. If you want to blow off 30k points and you can afford to do it then why not just deposit into an actual book or at least buy the points upfront.

At this point just drop it, its done. Call it whatever you want but you told me something I asked you to semi-live up to it(gave you multiple weeks and you have multiple 1000s of points before saying anything).
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave downsouth 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

listen to me you lil shit and listen good. i didnt put you to the back burner cuz i thought you wouldnt loan me any more points. so stfu with the fairy tales and assumptions. guys that treated me better and didnt treat their points as income like you i paid off first cuz they were lenient and showed more trust. im a pain in the ass ? you PM me 3x on a 4 week old loan holding me to every single one of my fukkin word and even then we had the interest agreement in case this goes long term so stfu. use your intellect for something better then trying to build up your points roll and teach people here about principle and integrity. im pissed off that i had to pay you you fukkin tool ive given away 1500 pts in gifts in the past month. these points dont mean anything to me. and dont teach me where to put my money in and what is better for me. i know what is better for me. it is hard to deposit from my country at the moment so i bet with points. maybe i am losing on them a bit with the interest but you know what that aint your fukkin problem.

you dont care about points right? that gave me a good laugh. nice one.

and dont you fukkin say i pay back people who i think will give me more loans down the road. suman made it pretty clear in the middle of that mess that he wont loan to me anymore. i paid him in full. dngf and now your points nit ass have made it clear and if i ever owe you points i pay it back because its about honor and integrity. being a stiff is the lowest of the low and that is not wulfman. i want to make that clear to the forum. less then 5% of the people ive taken out loans from wouldnt loan to me anymore because of some bullshit nonsense like "oh you said this and you are doing that" stop acting like a fukkin woman. and even then i paid all of them back full well knowing that they aint gonna give me shit anymore. im happy to add you to that list.

and moron for internationals the pts value is double then what it is for Americans. pinnacle cash is 1x rollover. and i dont slow pay anymore or only take loans on fixed interest or low interest (like yours) so im not screwed on that end.

let me give you a piece of advice. stop acting like a nit and making sarcastic remarks to people in the points forum and offer some sports insight in teh other forums. now do shut up before i really lose my temper. you have been paid. it is done.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 10-01-13 at 08:58 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and dont tell me besides horja and rudy your other borrowers have done exactly as they told you. stop with the fairytales. save them for your kids at bedtime pal.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

How many points I have/had was irrelevant. You told me you were going to pay me back Sunday and you did not. I have passed on loaning to you many times in the past when you have just asked for a loan. You were very specific here on what was wanted and for how long and because I asked you to go along with that I'm the bad guy? I never agreed to Wulf you can borrow points and put me for you to determine when I should be paid back. As far as loaning to you again, that obviously will not be an issue. I think you pay everyone back but your entirely too much of a pain in the ass for me. The whole forum knows I get ancy??? More absolute bullshit with no actual knowledge of what you are talking about. I've loaned plenty of people huge amounts of points that have taken quite a while to payback at times and Ive never said a word to them. Horja/Rudy just to name a few that I have been owed close to 10k at times. Difference between them and you is they do what they say consistently. You say whatever at the moment you think will get you the points and then just decide how it will actually play out later on your terms.
    you didnt pass you just acted like a coward and didnt respond to my PMs. you ve loaned people plenty of points and not said a word so you are hassling me for 1200 pts knowing after what i did i would never stiff you. yes i had thousands of points , i played with em, so what ? that doesnt mean i had no intention of paying you back . that is the definition of ancy you points nit. i told you fool even if you said wulf your taking too much time im going to raise the interest 20 pts/week to give you more incentive i wouldnt have given two shits and proceeded to do things my way as i always do. now stop before the few shreds of respect i have left for you go away.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 10-01-13 at 09:00 AM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

So you tell me you will be pay me back by Sunday. Then you do not. I asks you by PM twice to go ahead and pay me back. Didnt attack you, wasnt rude, just simply asked you to go ahead and clear your points since it was obviously well past the deadline of when you said you would pay them back and you had the points to do it. And that makes me a bad guy?? How? All I did was asks you for my points back, and I even did it per PM as I didnt want to draw attention to it. You chose to come into the points forum and make it public with smart remarks. You could have simply paid me back as agreed (even 3-4 weeks late and nothing would have been said)

You act like its ok to tell somebody I will pay you back in a week and then pay them back months later and its fine. But again, im a bad guy for asking for my points back 3 weeks after they were due.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

you didnt pass you just acted like a coward and didnt respond to my PMs. you ve loaned people plenty of points and not said a word so you are hassling me for 1200 pts knowing after what i did i would never stiff you. yes i had thousands of points , i played with em, so what ? that doesnt mean i had no intention of paying you back . that is the definition of ancy you points nit. i told you fool even if you said wulf your taking too much time im going to raise the interest 20 pts/week to give you more incentive i wouldnt have given two shits and proceeded to do things my way as i always do. now stop before the few shreds of respect i have left for you go away.

I didnt respond because I had told you previously I don't get involved with the guys with numerous loans. You asked again because you suck at reading comprehension, or thought I had changed my mind but I wasnt going to do it.

I don't think you are a stiff, never called you one and hope you never become one. I didnt even call you out in this thread here. I simply asked for you to give me back the points as it was well past our agreed upon terms.

And what you refuse to understand is I didnt care about the points. You told me you would pay me back by Sunday, you arbitrarily decided that you were going to drag it out till when you felt like paying back. I simply asks you to pay them back by PM and you decided that wasnt right.

And your right, not everyone I loan too does what they say. But when they dont I generally asks them to as well and usually dont lend to them in the future.

And I could care less about raising the interest, you seem to miss the point that it was not about the interest or points. I simply asked you to do what you said and you blew your lid. But again, what a bad guy I am since I asked you pay me off three weeks after you were supposed to.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

dude whatever . my mom is ill , she came from america ate some bad food in this shit hole country. i dont have time for this . what ever it is it is done. i dont think you are a bad guy. in fact i consider you a friend. just no more point transactions .

i think it is more about perspective here rather then anything else. i guess im one of the guys who rents a car and doesnt read and memorize the 100 page contract about rules and regulations. i just drive the car and make sure i get it back to them properly.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 10-01-13 at 09:30 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and personally DS except for a select few borrowers you know your points were safer with me and accumulating interest then loaning it out to some no name and getting stiffed.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave Wulfman14 40 SBR Point(s) for this post.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I agree, we drop it. Hope everything is ok with your mom. And I do believe you will pay off whoever and don't think you are a stiff. Good luck

RealMadrid
    RealMadrid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2866

Gentlemens ... break .... You both are good ... enough to discuss all on the forum ... both of you lose your credibility

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

until he pays me back I don't agree and what does mom got to do with it? Used grandma previously like we care.

I agree, we drop it. Hope everything is ok with your mom. And I do believe you will pay off whoever and don't think you are a stiff. Good luck

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    until he pays me back I don't agree and what does mom got to do with it? Used grandma previously like we care.
    wow. you really should be fukkin throttled. i would give anything to have you say that in front of me . kill yourself you old hippie bitch. euthanasia. clean and simple.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 10-02-13 at 07:42 AM. Reason: dont want an infraction

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i only paid you on the request of triple D and downsouth. i wouldnt have given you shit. cuz everything you loaned me was a gift.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

He is fine in my book. I never accused or thought he was a stiff/slowpay. We had a mild disagreements on our point of views and it was resolved. What happened between you and him is not my problem. I'd guess you probably offered to give it to him and he probably intended to pay it back anyway and then you decided you no longer wanted to give it to him.

You should probably stick to loaning to Carseller, he will continue to pay you 2/day as long as you continue to pump him points once poker starts back up. At least he pays you 2 though as opposed to the zero that his longstanding debt with Yisman receives for several months.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave downsouth 40 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14, secretstash, and BeerDog99

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

He is fine in my book. I never accused or thought he was a stiff/slowpay. We had a mild disagreements on our point of views and it was resolved. What happened between you and him is not my problem. I'd guess you probably offered to give it to him and he probably intended to pay it back anyway and then you decided you no longer wanted to give it to him.

You should probably stick to loaning to Carseller, he will continue to pay you 2/day as long as you continue to pump him points once poker starts back up. At least he pays you 2 though as opposed to the zero that his longstanding debt with Yisman receives for several months.

L ---M----A------O

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Downsouth is always good too me

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Me too

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

only bitch in this thread is no1here, and my mom had some bad food poisoning. she is 80% better now and i am 80% sure she can kick your ass kennnnn, if thats your real name
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 10-02-13 at 04:15 PM.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

You guys keep loving him as he self distructs. You know his words were off with you, as with me and now another. He asked for points which I sent as gift. Day later he begged for more stating his terms. He then begged twice more stating his terms. His PM's were previously posted. I was then willing to consolidate his loans but he wanted attention. Now he is getting plenty.

Helping Carsellers is helping yisman. I don't judge people here or anywhere and have help hundreds here of all standards. I also tried to pay off yisman in full but was stopped.

I was good for Wulfman besides being good to him only to be screwed in the end. You guys are not good for him! He has a bad mindset repeating over and over that points are worthless to him. All them badges of honor he shows are with others points owning none of them. He is now owing at least 3 of us large numbers. Question is will he spend the cash again to be square or decide to run like a wolf with his tail between his legs.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

ok this is killing me... I remember when I was 13 and just got into gambling with centsports. is this the same wolfman? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ENtWUMA1U

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

You guys keep loving him as he self distructs. You know his words were off with you, as with me and now another. He asked for points which I sent as gift. Day later he begged for more stating his terms. He then begged twice more stating his terms. His PM's were previously posted. I was then willing to consolidate his loans but he wanted attention. Now he is getting plenty.

Helping Carsellers is helping yisman. I don't judge people here or anywhere and have help hundreds here of all standards. I also tried to pay off yisman in full but was stopped.

I was good for Wulfman besides being good to him only to be screwed in the end. You guys are not good for him! He has a bad mindset repeating over and over that points are worthless to him. All them badges of honor he shows are with others points owning none of them. He is now owing at least 3 of us large numbers. Question is will he spend the cash again to be square or decide to run like a wolf with his tail between his legs.
    first it was one time i asked you for points, then it was two now its 4. you really are losing it bitch. everything you gave me was a gift i only paid you back becaue i felt sorry for you and downsouth and triple d requested it because they know you are a fukkin prick. gimme your address. ill send you 10000 pts. give me your address or last name pleaseeeee.let us end this . points are worthless to me you dipshit. look at how much ive lost in teh past month. just because you are a broke fuk and value them and hate to see someone else chuck them away doesnt mean you are clever and smarter then everyone and im an idiot. it just means i have more wealth , have done better in life and am smarter than you. and am disciplined enough to lose what i can afford you senile hippie fukked up brat. i am now owing 3 of you large numbers ? WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN !! i dont owe downsouth anything you dipshit . i dont owe you anything . i told you, nay i challenged you that i clear all my debt within 2 days and if i do you leave the forum. no response. who is the bitch who has her tail beween her legs ? tell me ? someone should put a pillow over your face and just end you. im guessing one of your kids is close to doing so anyway
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 10-11-13 at 10:43 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

keep getting your 2/day from carseller and thinking your doing something good for yisman. you are so f ukkin dumb its beyond belief. even downsouth took a shot at you for that indirectly. of course you didnt pick up on it cuz you are too dumb to even write coherent posts.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and you talking shit about my grandma when she was and still is sick and my mom having food poisoning. you are going to get exactly what is coming to you dont worry.

i remember the last guy who talked shit about my family to my face, in high school, ....at least it was to me in person you coward hippie fuk
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 10-11-13 at 05:26 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    ok this is killing me... I remember when I was 13 and just got into gambling with centsports. is this the same wolfman? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20ENtWUMA1U
    lmao no guy thats not me. i practice proper hygiene, cut my hair, dont bet pennies, got about 70-100 lbs on that guy and im not white. congrats on the big hit in the sports book.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 10-11-13 at 05:32 PM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

I dont love him, hate him or any of the sort. And like I've previously stated, I have no clue what was or wasnt said between the two of you in pm's.

And your not helping Yisman in the slightest. You want to come off like your helping someone when in actuality your just being duped. All your doing is helping Carseller to continue to get his fix in. He has obviously proven time and again that he will beg, borrow and steal from whoever and your just the current sucker in the room. Once you stop he will continue to try until he finds someone else. This behavior has been going on for years (yes years). If you want recent examples just look at the recent one where he "SOLD" Yisman he freeplay in exchange for points and then didnt actually place the bet.
    Points Awarded:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wulfman14

123 Last