Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Don't give all your points away before you pay everyone back

Good job Wulf...most posters would have bailed before doing that

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

how can something being so stupid be a class act
    Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    love when bending the rules benefits me!

No doubt Wulf deserves poster of the week this week. Everyone be sure to go vote for him, guy spent $1,000+ to pay back fukkin tokens (some value to them, but not nearly that much), not many would have done that.

Class act Wulf, class act

no1here

He is not a man of his word and a lier

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    Wulf, u killed it man. You are a man of your word brother, proud to be one of your "buds" on the forums

no1here

How you guys can praise this wrong is beyond me. The kid is a lier and a stiff and spent the grand just for the attention. Well I for one will make sure that he gets what he wants daily as I will remind him daily of the stiff that he is.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Liar

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    How you guys can praise this wrong is beyond me. The kid is a lier and a stiff and spent the grand just for the attention. Well I for one will make sure that he gets what he wants daily as I will remind him daily of the stiff that he is.
    Probably a good wager that you forget by tomorrow. He bought the points and paid off most of his debt, why are you giving him such a hassle and talking about how stupid it is to buy points? If he wants to buy points who gives a shit. I personally wouldn't run up such a debt but give him credit for at least ponying up the cash and paying most of it off. Many people in same position would not have been able or willing to cough up that sum of money. I don't get what he has done wrong in this scenario.

Are you upset people are making a big deal of it? Yeah, of course its a debt and he should pay it back but this one was a monster and again, I know many would walk away from it. Let him have his day and tomorrow some scamming moron will bump two or three attention whoring threads posting things simply to get a rise out of people.

You wanna give this guy a hard time but it was not long ago that you couldn't bend over fast enough to take what hard one Carseller was willing to give you. And Carseller is a long time, known, forum scammer. I mean he was doing it for years, one of the first things I remember from SBR was a batch of people bitching about Carseller scheming his fix in. And here you were willing to lay down, expose your chest, and let Carseller drop a steaming pile on you, all while you smiled and asked for more. But now Wulf racks up an insane amount of debt and actually ponies up probably close to $1000 cash to make it right with a bunch of strangers on the internet and you hassle him relentlessly. It makes no sense.

Your ridicule is misplaced here. At least wait and see if he turns around and runs it back up again (Yismans next line??)
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave downsouth 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Originally Posted by no1here My 70 plus plants are worth a grand each and always harvesting if you want to talk money!

Talk your shit all that you want but the truth will be known!

plants ? you sell weed or something ? gimme yur name ill be happy to call it in to the authories. yur what 70 + years old and hang out on this site half the day playing poker and making enigmatic posts. makes me more proud of the grand father i have . couldnt be more pride ful of where my family come from. and i couldnt be more proud of what i did to get out of my debt. yur the only dumb fuk that doesnt see this. your not senile yur just plain old stupid. now go take the 30 pills that are keeping yur body alive and leeching off the american health care system. probably an illegal also you twit.

so lemme get this straight by ponying up $1000+ that is the easy way out and i am stupid and a boy for doing so correct ?. all the while screwing people that trusted me and are buds of mine. and consolidating 28 k pts in debt is the man's way of doing thigs, increasing debt more and more like propicker and carseller . my god are you fukkin delusional or not.. that money i bought points with has my blood and sweat on it from working. i am blue collar and work my ass off in my stores even though i got enough illegals like you that i dont even need to at this point. but i pride myself in making my business more profitable and when i decide to sell, get a huge profit from it. you know an actual job. not looking for freebies on sites all day like yur 90 year old altruistic ass. altruistic look it up you dumb ignorant fuk.

can anyone believe this guy ? can old people be this stupid cuz i havent see one yet unless they suffer from a terrible mental ailment. if so no1heer get medical attention and stop making yourself look like a fool. you are destroy ing whatever small reputation you have here. i pony up 1.2k and yur the only piece of shit that is ragging on me about it. even picker has given me my dues. you want me to consolidate. but now that i ve bought points (which you think is wrong) you want 575 from me correct ?

you are right i was gonna treat yur gift as a loan , its nothing to me really, but you know what after you ve shown yur true colors, likening me to carseller, calling me a boy and not a man for ponying up cash to pay off my debt instead of looking for somebody that will consolidate 28 k pts ill save them for guys like beerdog and gummo and biteme who have gifted me pts. theres ill turn into loans happily.

go to the wulfman celebration thread and beg for your 500 pts there you senile fruitloop

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

no1here is the same jack ass who came in and thought he was more powerful then shari and admin and would take over carsellers' fiasco and fix it within a month. only to be stabbed in teh back and create more confusion and debt.

old man yur just jealous that i can buy 10k pts in a couple of hours and you play poker at the kiddie tables for 7 hrs a day here and make probably 300+ pts (on a good day) grinding it out for hours and hours to get yourself that target gift card and some dog food for dinner.

lemme guess you , by the equivalent of your logic, people that work 9-5 are pathetic and stupid boys and girls also correct ?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

talk all the shit you want about me to my buds. they know who i am at this point and what im about.
    i got the smartest guys on the forum behind my back , tripleD, downsouth, tatddy, beerdog, boeing ..
    who the fuk do you got in your corner yo9u 75 year old twit ? propicker. HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

yur a joke just stop now .imma get my kirpan... and cut myself a sandwich mods. i dont plan on using it on him. no infraction please.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Originally Posted by no1here
    You're so wrong and running badly at the mouth, I do have all of pm's and here's sample.
    Well I appreciate the generosity. But I don't take gifts bud. This is a loan. Can we do 300 more. 500 for 550 payback. 575 after 10 days. If not no problem. I owe you 220 points.

You pm telling me that you were in a jam and then simply made a bet with the points sent. You know shit about me and what you say is alll wrong. It has been over 70 days so 575 is now owed** quote

you offered it as a gift. it was up to me whether or not to pay you back at that point. yes i did say i dont like charity and will ship you what you gifted me because i thought you were a nice guy. these points mean nothing to me you dik. although they probably pay for the dog food you eat you old fart. you cheap lil bastard this aint the 1940s anymore where gas cost 30c/gal you dumb fuk. you gamble, if you lose you pay out. you dont not post up and keep consolidating you fukkin idiot. you are calling me carseller ? how am i like carseller . make a thread saying wulfman is like carseller. see what kind of responses you get. you know what im taking that 500 as a gift. ive given away 19k pts in less then 5 hours. you think giving you 500 is a problem for me . i would happily do it. but you have taken shots at me since this happened along with vegas39 and propicker. i am taking yur 500 as a gift. you aint seeing jack shit from me. and look at yur posts? is english even yur first language ? i cant understand half the shit you say. yur fukkin pathetic. try getting the equivalent in change from me at the next sbr bash. me and tatddy will play monkey in the middle with yur dentures.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

ohhh i just saw yisman get you for 500+ and i m not paying you what you gifted me so thats 1000+ yur out. and yur betpoints wallet is now 0. thats why someone is all senile and cranky right now. cuz i mean 1000 pts , thats a lot of gourmet dog and cat food cans for yur meals. hopefully yur grandkids will make something of themselves and buy you mcdonalds once in awhile.

my grand parents ? i spend not less then $80 bucks every two weeks taking them out to dinner. 80 bucks = 4800 indian rupees (the average indian makes about 5000 rupees a month) and spending 80 bucks at a restaurant here is like eating at masa in manhattan you cheap fuk.

all your hate is coming from pure jealousy. jealous that i am young. jealous that i dont play poker all day long to earn a living. jealous that i own businesses and could do what you couldnt when you were my age, jealous that i have money that i work hard for, jealous that i can afford to gamble and pay when i lose. while you choose not to and play poker to make a living for the past 30 years +. cant gamble and cant play with real money at any poker sites cuz yur broke and yur kids throwing you your monthly allowance is not enough to gamble.

im done with you. yur a fukkin tool. anybody meet this fruitcake at the bash ? was he in a corner trying to scratch out his corneas and think that ghosts are in his clothes?

this fruit cake is is desperate need of medical care.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    i just looked. They ended up in my spam folder. I gotta read em now.

this should be fun

LMAO . ok thought you just were either real busy or just not talking anymore. no wulfman tirade though. dont worry. by the way you see this lil prick no1here beggin for 500 pts that he gifted me ? heres 100 more mikey. put it towards charity. so thats 200 of no1here's gifted points that ive given to you.
    and about 1000 ive given in this thread alone.

hey no1here, i might just buy another 6 k next week (even though i dont need to at this point) just so you can see my wallet inflated with points and get even more jealous and angry when you look at yours

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Hey Wulf, Sweeper checking-in. Sorry I doubted you, best of luck plowing forward
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave sweep 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BeerDog99 gave sweep 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

this guy is calling me a lier. he has called me a lier 10x already (same spelling). wtf is a lier. i can only assume he means i plan to ambush him.
    lier

li·er

/ˈlaɪər/ Show Spelled [lahy-er] Show IPA
    noun a person or thing that lies, as in wait or in ambush.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 11:23 AM.
    Points Awarded:

sweep gave Wulfman14 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Thanks WM for the points but I sent them back.....I lost a nickel to DS and 250 to DOJ fading you I dont deserve a 25 spot from ya.

I'LL admit that I got my tail between my legs and Im here apologizing just like I said I would if I lost. Cheers
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave sweep 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

takes a big man to say that sweeper. now watch propicker's history in the next few months. you just stood in the wrong corner. is all. keep em. all good.

if you really dont want em send em to mike yanks or Lkid. both are my buds.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Wulfy... is... DA... MAN.

Never in doubt... as Wulfy is a man of integrity and honor from head to toe & heart to SOUL.

Doing the right thing is in his DNA.

The ANTI-Carseller.

Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 75 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

was waiting for you to post BM. was thinking this is the only one of my buds that hasnt posted yet. was gonna send you pts regardless of whether you posted or not though. you always supported me. as i have to you.

that anti - carseller remark just earned you 25 extra

be well brotha.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Dude you gotta pick someone better than Great Khali. How about this one

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

good job wulf

(no need to send me points)

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

A guy who keeps his word! Nice integrity Wulf, on your part! I've always said you had way more balls to pay your debts than Carstiffer and propickshiter! Best of luck man!
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave mikejamm 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave mikejamm 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Congrats, Wulf, on doing the right thing. Seems easy, but a lot of guys around here pack and ship out once their debt gets too high. It's nice to see you took the action and made things right.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14 gave GUMMO77 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Congrats, Wulf, on doing the right thing. Seems easy, but a lot of guys around here pack and ship out once their debt gets too high. It's nice to see you took the action and made things right.

ty gummo. you were another one i was waiting for to make a post .be well brotha'

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Thanks for the loan. If I don't use one of the rebuys today, then I will send back 100 of the points. I didn't ask for 220 since I already had 34 in my account.

But you are right about dickpicker, I have been calling him out since day 1! The funny thing about him is that he took out a loan for 3000 points to renew about 9 months ago and then promptly lost all of it. Then asked twissttedragon for 10,000 so that he could renew. Well he actually lost most of those points and got LUCKY to be able to still renew.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Awesome!

You buried quite a few. It makes 39 look more like a idiot.

1st off, I don't think that is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    I would rather garner this type of attention rather than the type of attention you are trying to attract today.
    Why don't you cut out this $H|T for today & try to be a class act like this:

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Hey Wulf, Sweeper checking-in. Sorry I doubted you, best of luck plowing forward

Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Jayvegas420 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Wulfy, wake up and get in the high rollers tournament in about an hour

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

You still at 100% in the Baseball Capping Contest Darrell?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

celebration time over gents (in pts gifts), still got a few thousand debt to pay off,
    beautiful aiint she, id drink her bath water lmao

Last edited by Wulfman14; 08-10-13 at 03:23 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I wish I were her bicycle seat!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You still at 100% in the Baseball Capping Contest Darrell?
    yessir, only 7-0

taking a cheap cahulk with Atlanta tonight(or really expensive if they lose)

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

ONLY 7-0!

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Integrity on SBR forum? Who'da thunk it

First 1234 Last