dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

He posts 2 minutes before the deadline letting people know bets were still open. He does not post that the betting is closed 2 minutes later. Hmmmm..... Could he have possibly been hoping that people made bets after the "deadline" so he that could freeroll? Seems logical to me. I'm not saying that's the case for sure, but it makes sense. Otherwise, he would have either posted that bets were closed 2 minutes later or canceled the bets a hell of a lot sooner than the 7th inning.

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

I believe you try3. But I have to ask why you would post at 2 minutes before the listed off time to encourage posters to bet but not make a post after the listed off time and then wait until the 7th inning to cancel?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    I believe you try3. But I have to ask why you would post at 2 minutes before the listed off time to encourage posters to bet but not make a post after the listed off time and then wait until the 7th inning to cancel?
    dtp - no specific reason other than a guy i did not recognize as a regular river raid did post some question in the thread, so typed in that props are closed and full game still active and times eastern listed, I did not have to type that in , his play was official, but I typed that in..no reaosn other than that.

on your second quesiton I did not cancel any wagers, that was just a full refund of a late play. I checked into the thread in the 7th inning as you refer to it, to pay off the first 5 inning stuff , I know there was some first inning props that won and under, which were all official even if the game got rained out or suspended as a tie after 12 innings! I then issued your and jjay's full refund for the late no plays at that time, noted that, and commented on the overall boredom of the game. no real reason other that that.

not sure your point in other posts you made other than you feel perhaps I saw your late play, and intentionally waited until later in the game to gain an edge and free roll you and a regular player jjay. That was not the case.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

so close nearly won my no team to get to 3 runs lol

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Needed over 3 had my chances so close at the end

First 12