No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Was this really his best offer ever? I mean St Louis was -183 at 5dimes last night. It seems like a few of his other offers were very close to this one.

Yet you guys unloaded on this one play. Sure the line was great, but you still have to win the game. I don't consider 30 cents the same as getting 3 points in a football game for instance.

I mean it was a great deal, but you cant just go all in because of a line, make sure to like the pick as well. Don't just throw points at it blindly.

Having said that, he is liable to lose his next 5 special offers. Who knows? Most of you guys who lost a lot of points still have butloads left to take a shot at the next special
    This post is borderline incoherent.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Was this really his best offer ever? I mean St Louis was -183 at 5dimes last night. It seems like a few of his other offers were very close to this one.

Yet you guys unloaded on this one play. Sure the line was great, but you still have to win the game. I don't consider 30 cents the same as getting 3 points in a football game for instance.

I mean it was a great deal, but you cant just go all in because of a line, make sure to like the pick as well. Don't just throw points at it blindly.

Having said that, he is liable to lose his next 5 special offers. Who knows? Most of you guys who lost a lot of points still have butloads left to take a shot at the next special
    I have butloads left to give to stud in hopes he continues to post his information here...

he gives his picks early when this was -200 or -195 everywhere...

and many times his picks have some unusual late action or some action on the exchanges showing the possible smart side being his.....as you state this line dipped closer to game time -183 ish at some places near off time.... so the dog was live in this one and this game being what ended up being a coin flip the dog was all value..

he is getting some information or generating it somehow..and sharing it for points which is bizarre but hey maybe he likes pizza...

the stud has my notice past 33 days..
    Last edited by trytrytry; 06-24-13 at 11:45 AM.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I didn't notice when he offered the special in terms of the time of day. I wasn't online too much of the day. I only saw the line at 5dimes when I was betting the game late last night.

It was a HELL of a deal that is for sure!

Trytrytry, He seems to do better on spreads than totals, but maybe I am wrong on that.

I will say that a few times I followed him at 5dimes on his total plays and I just "sold" a 1.5 runs and took the +190 line on the total.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    I have butloads left to give to stud in hopes he continues to post his information here...

he gives his picks early when this was -200 or -195 everywhere...

and many times his picks have some unusual late action or some action on the exchanges showing the possible smart side being his.....as you state this line dipped closer to game time -183 ish at some places near off time.... so the dog was live in this one and this game being what ended up being a coin flip the dog was all value..

he is getting some information or generating it somehow..and sharing it for points which is bizarre but hey maybe he likes pizza...

the stud has my notice past 33 days..
    Well said. Guy is the biggest and best thing SBR has going for it right now -- although that's not saying much lately.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Cards suck.

Stud cleaned up.

End of story.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Cards suck.

Stud cleaned up.

End of story.
    The story is just beginning...

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Nice line, but had a small play on the Rangers at Bookmaker. To bet pts on Cards would create a conflict of interest.

Name:  Rangers.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  8.6 KB

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Cards suck.

Stud cleaned up.

End of story.
    Yeah, the Cards "suck." Well put.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Yeah, Cards only have the best record in MLB.

First 12