dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wawrinka-Berdych

Offering Wawrinka -110. Can take up to 2500 on Wawrinka.
    Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave dikefale 53 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave dikefale 53 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey dikefale wanna take a 53 point bet on eintracht Frankfurt. You get werder Bremen.

Eintracht Frankfurt at +271 risk 53 to win 143?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Points sent, if you do not want to bet just send points back

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

If a goal is scored before confirmation bet is void.

dikefale

Ok ill do it for you this time...

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

there was a goal before you posted. send the 53 back bud.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

ill take wawrinka at -110

risking 153 to win 139

dikefale

http://www.flashscore.com/match/WQTLIhAs/#match-summary

Goal was scored 10 minutes after my post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i didnt see yur post. so i didnt get confirmation . i needed confirmation before the bet was action.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    If a goal is scored before confirmation bet is void.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

so ill take wawrinka 153 to risk 139 ?
    please confirm and i'll ship you the points.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

everybody will tell you that confirmation is needed before a bet can be taken. im not asking for the pts back. i am asking for them to be bet on wawrinka at -110.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Ehh Wulf, dunno here, its a fine line. I'm not saying you did this, but you easily could have seen his post, and then if you won said, great ship them you confirmed, and if you lose, stated what you said.

Regardless of what your intent was, the way you worded it I think those 53 points are his fair and square bro, better luck next time.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i didnt see his post otherwise i would have posted confirmation. im not gonna cheat someone for 53 points. especially a friend. he states he posted before a goal was scored. i did not see any post until after. and anyway i said i needed to cofirm on my half before the bet has action.

dikefale

I have sent 53 pts to Triple_D_Bet to decide because Wulfy named him as mediator in this process.
    I really dont care about 53 pts,but with all due respect to Wulfy i think this is free rolling.
    He confirmed bet in front even send pts,only i left to confirm.

Goal was scored 10 minutes after my confirmation as scoreboard says.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

its not free rolling because i did not see your post confirming the bet. and i also said i have to confirm back. all bets done by posters are done with confirmation from both parties. i posted and then turned the computer off and watched the game on neo sports. i did not check the forum for anything. other wise i would have posted !!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

whatever is decided , if the ruling is in my favor please put the 53 points on wawrinka -110. please CONFIRM that you agree to this. if the ruling is in your favor then of course there is no bet. but i know in my heart that i did not check this thread until after the game ended. did not see any confirmation so assumed you didnt take the bet. whatever is ruled is fine.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    its not free rolling because i did not see your post confirming the bet. and i also said i have to confirm back. all bets done by posters are done with confirmation from both parties. i posted and then turned the computer off and watched the game on neo sports. i did not check the forum for anything. other wise i would have posted !!
    Your confirmation was sending the points...his was saying ill do it this time. Both done before goal.
    If you think that you send points and he says ok and then you also have to say ok then why would you turn your computer off unless you were trying to free roll?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i sent the points in anticipation that he'll confirm yes. but two minutes before the match there was no response so i turned off the monitor assuming no confirmation and watched the game. had a bet in the sbr book.
    i believe he is telling the truth that no goal was scored but i also said i needed to confirm on my side . understand ? its 53 points he could donate it to charity if he wants. it may appear that i was trying to free roll but for 53 points and a soccer underdog ? ummmmm no. my word i did not see his post until after the game was over. you people can think what you want to believe.and since when is a bet action until both parties confirm ?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

You sending points is typically considered confirmation on your end Wulf

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I agree with dikefale and runner; confirmation on wulfys end was considered given when points were sent and stipulations for acceptance were met. 53 points sent to dikefale, and my normal 500 points court costss waived for this case :P

dikefale

Im very sad because i let anybody to decide for this. Because you are liar.
    You sent pts 4 minutes after match began,you have never said that after my confirmation you need to do it too. You just said i need to confirm,before goal.

First of all you state that goal was scored before confirmation. After this that you need to confirm,after this...
    Whatever result of triplers mediation is,you and i have nothing to talk about anymore.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i sent the damn points cuz i thought if i didnt and he confirmed he would say you didnt post up and i would lose out having action on the game. so in anticipation of that i sent the points not to confirm the bet. agqain this is just irritating , he could keep the fukkin points i could care less. i know in my heart i wasnt free rolling anybody.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I don't think any intention to freeroll on wulfys part, just a miscommunication between what he thought was required and what most would assume. Small price to pay all things considered!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post
    Im very sad because i let anybody to decide for this. Because you are liar.
    You sent pts 4 minutes after match began,you have never said that after my confirmation you need to do it too. You just said i need to confirm,before goal.

First of all you state that goal was scored before confirmation. After this that you need to confirm,after this...
    Whatever result of triplers mediation is,you and i have nothing to talk about anymore.
    you calling me a liar ? when did i insult you? you better watch yur fukkin mouth dickfale. i abided my tripleD's terms. it is done. and you call me a liar ? for 53 points ? you know what i think , i think you watched the game for 10 minutes and then posted confirmation because werder wasw playing better and getting mo9re corners in the first 10 minutes. you may have confirmed the bet but only when you saw the bet was in your favor or at least looked like it. i have bet 3with all different posters and it is just general knowledge that posters have to confirm on both sides. i dont agree that me sending you points was any sort of confirmation. it was in hope that if you do confirm you wont say i didnt post so no bet. i regret sending you anything until you on your side posted confirmation and i agreed. all these 3 are on your side so i m not going to argue. but you stole 53 points from me . i dont give a fuk what anybody says. cuz i know after i posted i turned off my comp and watched the game in full before seeing your post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    I don't think any intention to freeroll on wulfys part, just a miscommunication between what he thought was required and what most would assume. Small price to pay all things considered!
    let dikefale pay your 500 pt fee. he has over 5k in points and was my friend and wont give me the benefit of doubt for 53 points because of a simple miscommunication.

and on top of that i posted that if triple d ruled in my favor i would like to bet it on the tennis match. i asked for confirmation. he didnt give it as usual trying to play games again in case you had ruled in my favor. and he was at his computer cuz he was sending me PMs so he saw my post.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave Wulfman14 61 SBR Point(s) for this post.