RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

1. FBT- haven't had points pal. I am pathetic enough to check to the forum when I have points, but not common, not when I am out.

2. Deemer - 100% wrong, would not play this lollipop heads up. No balls to stay in the game.

3. Centaur - good shortstack, if we play deep he will hit n run for sure after an all in win. I don't bother to play him shortstack because we aren't playing real poker. Full buyin I only play real tight when shoving to make sure I have the best of it so he wont run. Hes a nit so I usually start out ahead with cbets. If he catches some hands and gets back to even or slightly up I quit because the hit n run will be coming shortly anyway. But now I won't even do that since I just told what I do.

4. I don't say when I'm leaving any more because I have no respect for 90% of the people that play sbrpoker.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Rudy, you are either out of ur mind or have killed most of the brain cells of course

No one is on Hockey's side with half a brain. The guy constantly reups if he is ever below the max buy in, and if at anytime you stop playing before he is ready (but he is on here 12 hours at a time) you are hitting and running on him.

That Freddy Deeb example is nowhere close to the same thing. If he wants to sit at multiple tables with overstacks to try to push people around that can't come in and buy in with equal stacks then he can deal with short stacks. It's a different table!!!

You two crying because you are frustrated your big-stack-push-around strategy is being put in check

It's a ridiculous argument anyway and acting horrified and offended is laughable, and I suspect you two know that deep down
    you got all in on flop 91.4% to lose, sucked out with 2 outer on riv, then sat out and left taking 4000 off table next hand. Then you came back 30minutes later with 200 and resumed playing. you took 4000 off table. Deem had 1700, then said "im switching tables. not gonna play you here" just so he could buy in 1000 and take 700 off table. He left, sat at other table. then came back to tell me "go to other table" because he wanted to take 700 of my chips off table. He tried doing it again today. he was up 1000, sat out, and said, "i'm switching to the other 5/10 table" just so he could take 1000 off table. i yelled at him that he cant do that shit, and then he finally agreed to not do it.

you can't take chips off the table. against rules.
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-20-13 at 02:10 PM.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    you got all in on flop 91.4% to lose, sucked out with 2 outer on riv, then sat out and left taking 4000 off table next hand. Then you came back 30minutes later with 200 and resumed playing. you took 4000 off table. Deem had 1700, then said "im switching tables. not gonna play you here" just so he could buy in 1000 and take 700 off table. He left, sat at other table. then came back to tell me "go to other table" because he wanted to take 700 of my chips off table.

you can't take chips off the table. against rules.
    Yawn...it was at a different table hocker and u know it

and...against who's rules? Your rules?

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Hocker, Bruins suck, Offense looks horrible...............Get a loan Hovker and ill meeet you at 10/20 in a few minutes.......Hocker you didnt buy in to the Boston Charity Tourney??? WTF pal, You are from Boston... Hmm maybe you dont know about the bombing at marathon, I mean you have been at poker tables for just about the whole last week..... Get a loan Brokedick Hocker and meet me at 10/20.

First 123