playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Warning for any posters who are thinking of staking/loaning carseller4 points!

Carseller4 is in full panic mode this week. First of all, he is negative about -750 points. But the next thing is that the poker tournaments are over soon.

Thus carseller4 was seeking a 800 betpoints loan today so that he can play poker. He offered as payback 80% of his poker wins. But besides the fact that he sucks at poker, there is ONE IMPORTANT fact that you must think about. There are only around 4 more poker tournaments that he could play in the coming months!! He knows that after this week, he would have NO SHOT at a bump from anyone since we wont have poker tournaments for a while.

Thus he is in all out begging mode! HE owes yisman 11,000 points and now he wants another bump from someone else to play poker for 4 tournaments!!!!!!

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

PO69 please post or repost where I asked for a loan?

You can't do it so, STFU.

What's the longest we have been without poker? 2 weeks at the most? During that time were ring games taken away from us? NO.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

I think PO69 is jealous.

I make a thread and it gets hundreds of views in a few hours (over 600 to be more specific).

The only reason anyone will view this is because I posted in here.

PO69, you're pretty pathetic.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    PO69 please post or repost where I asked for a loan?

You can't do it so, STFU.

What's the longest we have been without poker? 2 weeks at the most? During that time were ring games taken away from us? NO.
    Calling a loan a stake doesn't make it any less pathetic!

Given your poker performance over the past few months (despite massive overlays in the dailies!), you might be one of the few for whom pnot playing poker is +EV. If only you could understand that, you'd see why asking for a poker loan/stake/whatever you want to try to call it is ridiculous....doesn't look like that will happen though, you're just another one immune to reality
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm, and 5mike5

playersonly69

We were without poker for 3 weeks actually.

And it may be much longer this time, but that is why you are in desperation mode

playersonly69

Humpty Dumpty

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

stake is quite different then loan, currently carsellers deserves neither but he also doesn't deserve your stalking which needs to stop or be stopped! I have Carsellers back so stfu and I don't believe that you're any better at poker then he is. Does he owe you money? Why is your nose up his butt?

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

think we all we need to move on

playersonly69

I am just trying to warn other lenders. You guys know that carseller will just end up penetrating another lender just like he does yisman.

He will beg for a bump every week and he will be forced to hijack the new lender into paying for his pro membership

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

it's really a kick in the teeth for yis car seller owes him 11k so he should only deal with yis and maybe work out something

playersonly69

Well to be honest, at 6 points per day it isnt worth the hassle for yisman. I mean carseller would just keep asking for bumps and would of course need 3000 points in August.

I will tell you what, on Monday I will get off his back for a while. He can get whatever loan that he wants on Monday. But until then I am not going to let him penetrate another lender. He keeps saying that the lender gets 80% of his wins, but what he doesnt say is that is for only 2 days worth of poker!!!!! This is why he is so deperate. He knows that after Friday, NO ONE will give him a bump since he cant even play poker

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

the guy is the fukkin scum of sbr

playersonly69

Bump since i see that Corky is at it again

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    We were without poker for 3 weeks actually.

And it may be much longer this time, but that is why you are in desperation mode

Why do you think this? I thought there is another series around the corner.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

why is poker going away even the daily tournaments who posted that PO

playersonly69

sbrjohn said it one time, but maybe it was at the tables. I think that they may have something in July

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Well SBR John also mentioned at the tables that pros would get 1,000 pts last Thanksgiving.

My prediction, a one week hiatus.