Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    PO, let's not get into your odds. On your matchup, you have yourself +1050 and your opponent +600, which is absurd.

Average odds need to be at least 12/1

FWIW, I wouldn't bet on myself at 11/1, but I know the others would, so I would've priced myself like 9/1 and trytrytry similarly.
    I would have done the same thing. LKId would also get my respect and I would make him +850 or so along with other guys. I would have made lines for this, but I just don't know enough about the field. Duff is another guy that seems to have his head on str8 and I would have priced him in the top tier as well. But the rest of the players I don't really know.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    PO69,
    I am the biggest trytrytry fan around but to think that he should be +250 to win 4 matches is just ridiculous. +250 over the course of 4 matches would equate to him being -400, -355, -255, and -175. Try is a good capper but no one should be -400 against any other person on earth in a 15 pick contest.
    yeah, it's like I said in the other thread, it's like the odds SBR posted for the poker championship. 85 man field and they had the favorites in the 15/1 to 20/1 range.

Huge amount of luck and variance involved, you can't possibly bet anyone less than 40/1 there and less than 9/1 here

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Those are INCREDIBLE odds on yisman and trytrytry the odds on favorites!!

Too bad I dont have 400 points or I would ALL over this shit

46 points on trytrytry and 40 on yisman

yisman +1100
    trytrytry +1100
    confirmed

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

yisman

you and trytrytry were less than +300 since you guys wont play each other until the finals! NO OTHER POSTER can spot the stale lines better than you and trytrytry. Most of us will just post our plays early in the day and not post again. But you guys are too astute for that.

You guys are like Nadal and Federer. Sure you both may lose, but that was take a huge upset

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
    Ill take 20 on
    yis
    try
    lkid
    duff85
    confirmed

milwaukee mike

lines are now CLOSED

good luck everyone! (except try3 and yisman)

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    i like the guy he has at +8950

not +9000 but +8950...well done 5dimes style there
    Well sue me for the extra zero. Had it won we would have cancelled the bet due to the bad line rule

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    lines are now CLOSED

good luck everyone! (except try3 and yisman)

Can I have 20 more minutes??

I am trying to get a 600 betpoints loan here!!!!! I need the points to send to you if you will keep it up for 20 more minutes

milwaukee mike

Can I have 20 more minutes??

I am trying to get a 600 betpoints loan here!!!!! I need the points to send to you if you will keep it up for 20 more minutes
    sorry po69, i've already taken over 3600 points in action on this stupid thing

for the 1st round matchups, REMEMBER, THERE IS NO ACTION IF SOMEONE DOESN'T MAKE ALL THEIR PICKS, unless of course they would have no chance of winning. example of no action - yisman finishes 9-6, football time goes 5-6 and then doesn't make his last 4 picks because he gives up, or dies, or loses internet access.

for the "to win" bets you're still good

playersonly69

Well I trytrytry didnt respond with the loan anyway.

I didnt bet any matchups anyway. But if you win the yisman first round bets as the bookie, then you are CERTAINLY living right!! He should have been at least -160 in his first round match. But hey, if yisman loses and trytrytry loses then the contest really becomes easiser for everyone else

milwaukee mike

Well I trytrytry didnt respond with the loan anyway.

I didnt bet any matchups anyway. But if you win the yisman first round bets as the bookie, then you are CERTAINLY living right!! He should have been at least -160 in his first round match. But hey, if yisman loses and trytrytry loses then the contest really becomes easiser for everyone else
    yeah my lines were a bit too generous, but that's ok i'm happy to do it.
    i'm hoping either yisman or try3 lose the first round (or both).

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

yisman

you and trytrytry were less than +300 since you guys wont play each other until the finals! NO OTHER POSTER can spot the stale lines better than you and trytrytry. Most of us will just post our plays early in the day and not post again. But you guys are too astute for that.

You guys are like Nadal and Federer. Sure you both may lose, but that was take a huge upset
    PO, you qualify as the biggest jackass on the internet, and top 3 ass kissers on the net........How the fuk would you know anything about me? You dont and honestly i dont know much about Yisman, but gaurantee you he will not have a walkover here. I would honestly consider it an upset if he beats me, this isnt my 1st rodeo kid. I dont post plays for pats on the back. What are my odds to beat Yisman? and what are my odds to win this whole thing? and also what are my odds to finish with a better record then POS69 in the 1st round? Someone give me some odds as a pick hanst been made yet in my thread........

playersonly69

I have no idea who you are!

It isnt about beating me jackass! It is about beating yisman. I didnt bet on him beating you in your match, others did. I just think that he would be a favorite. Dont get your feelings hurt dude.

And to be honest, I think that he will be a big favorite for other reasons than just having the best record. I have played in probably 500 contests just like these in the past 13 years on the internet. And I see it all of the time where one guy wont even post a play for the whole contest or at least will not finish his 15 picks. But one thing that I do know is that yisman and trytrytry are not going anywhere. They will pick all 15 picks and probably beat the closing line in 13 out of the 15. Some of those games they will beat the closing line by 4 or 5 points. It is just tough to beat opponents who will do all of the above. Maybe you will beat him, I HOPE THAT YOU DO!!! I know that I cant beat him.

Nice job of making your post after Notre Dame was losing by 10 within the first 5 minutes of the game
    Last edited by playersonly69; 02-18-13 at 06:31 PM.

Footballtime

I have no idea who you are!

It isnt about beating me jackass! It is about beating yisman. I didnt bet on him beating you in your match, others did. I just think that he would be a favorite. Dont get your feelings hurt dude
    My feelings arent hurt........but you have no idea about anything about me, only thing you know about me is i beat your ass in poker everytime we play, thats it Kid! I know its not about beating you, but im wondering what my odds are to finish better then you, if you had some points you could post a line. Also you have no points and no one wants to lend you anyway, So therefore you couldnt make a bet on Yisman Brokedik. We will see where we ll stand come Sunday night. Gl boys
    Last edited by Footballtime; 02-18-13 at 06:32 PM. Reason: spelling

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    PO, you qualify as the biggest jackass on the internet, and top 3 ass kissers on the net........How the fuk would you know anything about me? You dont and honestly i dont know much about Yisman, but gaurantee you he will not have a walkover here. I would honestly consider it an upset if he beats me, this isnt my 1st rodeo kid. I dont post plays for pats on the back. What are my odds to beat Yisman? and what are my odds to win this whole thing? and also what are my odds to finish with a better record then POS69 in the 1st round? Someone give me some odds as a pick hanst been made yet in my thread........
    i will give you +100 vs yisman in the first round, up to 500 points of action

Footballtime

i will give you +100 vs yisman in the first round, up to 500 points of action
    What are Yismans odds to beat me? and do i have until we make the 1st pick? I may need a little better odds.....PO i posted when i posted, didnt know you had ND, and honestly dont care who you have.................But i am also not shocked you are currently mushing them.. Dont worry Pitt doesnt score that many points usually, although ND may have trouble breaking 35 tonight, you fuking Mush!

playersonly69

I think that he gave you the odds. It is +100. Throw at least 200 points on it.

milwaukee mike

What are Yismans odds to beat me? and do i have until we make the 1st pick? I may need a little better odds.....PO i posted when i posted, didnt know you had ND, and honestly dont care who you have.................But i am also not shocked you are currently mushing them.. Dont worry Pitt doesnt score that many points usually, although ND may have trouble breaking 35 tonight, you fuking Mush!
    Yisman's odds to beat you were -120. A 20cent line for a contest is pretty fair, but i'll narrow it and give you +105.

I only opened up betting for football time and anyone that wants him up to 500 points. This will be off the board in an hour or two.

Footballtime

Yisman's odds to beat you were -120. A 20cent line for a contest is pretty fair, but i'll narrow it and give you +105.

I only opened up betting for football time and anyone that wants him up to 500 points. This will be off the board in an hour or two.

MM, Since i know alot of peeps have played Yisman, I will help you out and somewhat balance the book and take myself for 200, should i ship em now? thanks so i got 200 to win 210..........
    Points Awarded:

milwaukee mike gave Footballtime 410 SBR Point(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

MM, Since i know alot of peeps have played Yisman, I will help you out and somewhat balance the book and take myself for 200, should i ship em now? thanks so i got 200 to win 210..........
    Sure thing football time, thanks. Yes please ship the 200.

I'm still rooting for you big time, i could lose thousands if yisman or try3 win it all
    Points Awarded:

Footballtime gave milwaukee mike 200 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Footballtime

MM, Dont worry ill knock both out for you if given the opportunity...............

milwaukee mike

^^
    I love the confidence, good luck

I should put a bounty on trytrytry and yisman

Lines are now CLOSED again

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Damit!

I caught some stomach virus and been sick last few hours, missed out on the future bets!

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

Well sue me for the extra zero. Had it won we would have cancelled the bet due to the bad line rule
    i dont think so.. AFTER all you dont believe in mislines u bet no world record in the 200m in the Qualfying Round at the Olympics..something that was 200,000-1 against...

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Lol I forgot about the thread I started i didnt get action but im not taking me at +600 vs 16 lol

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Lol I forgot about the thread I started i didnt get action but im not taking me at +600 vs 16 lol
    Who posted you at +600?

I had you at +1200 i think

yisman

Who posted you at +600?

I had you at +1200 i think
    playersonly, he was shorting everybody on their odds

a 250, a 275, a 500, two 600s

playersonly69

It depended on whom they were playing in their opening round

yisman

I'm already 0-2, so much for making me under +300 to win the tournament

could've been 0-3 but fbt saved me by taking one of the plays

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Mike any updated lines on Me v runner

We are even at 1-2 -1.2 units

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Mike any updated lines on Me v runner

We are even at 1-2 -1.2 units
    no more lines, i got buried 500 points on michigan state, gonna have to just let the current bets ride for now and hope i win

Footballtime

Lkid........Instead of having the units listed after the records, what are the chances of having the action points listed after the record and take units out......... Mine would read 3-1 with +13 action points.........Since action points is the tiebreaker if records are tied.....Thanks and not sure if this is to much work........

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Lkid........Instead of having the units listed after the records, what are the chances of having the action points listed after the record and take units out......... Mine would read 3-1 with +13 action points.........Since action points is the tiebreaker if records are tied.....Thanks and not sure if this is to much work........
    Yeah I figured if it comes down to it I'd just add up the action points in the event of a tie.

If i get a chance i will go back, but i'll definitely do it for the future rounds..

milwaukee mike

i didn't even think about the tiebreaker with these matchup bets.

what's the consensus on how ties should be handled on the side bets? should we go with the action points tiebreaker, or leave it as a push?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

^

I'd say the tiebreaker determines the winner in the contest, so why not determine the winner of the bet?

First 123 Last