Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8884

Are these Pts good as gone......

So last Friday, I decided to cash some of my betpoints for a couple Free Pizza's to use for Super Bowl Sunday(yeah I'm cheap). Put the order in around Noon, and it was Status Complete by 1pm. Normally during the week, I get the E-Cards within a couple hrs after placing my order. Not this time. Nothing on Sat. or Sun. So I get home from work Monday, and still no E-Card. Went into live chat, and they basically told me it could take 2-4 business days, and to give it till Wednesday. Wednesday comes, and still nothing. Go into Live Chat again, and they said to PM Sam9ball since he is in charge of the SBR Store. Sent him a PM with my order info. As of today, still haven't gotten anything back from him. I even sent an email to the SBR store with nothing.

At this point I've pretty much accepted my pts, and e-card are gone, and not coming back. What really worries me though is if I happen to bank enough pts, and decide to get one of the more bigger items, am I really going to get it now? Has anyone else had any issues with the SBR Store, or know who else to contact? Thanks.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I'll try contacting them for you and telling them your problem bud.
    Are you a citizen in the U.S?

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8884

Yeah, I'm in the US. Thanks.