Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

looking for 1000 betpoints loan

i got more than a few loans out. i would like this loan to pay off thetrinity (213 pts) , dane blazer (40 pts), real madrid (35 points) , bgbooth (65 points), optional (75 pts), no1here (130 pts) and bobbywaves(80pts). i also borrowed from brock but he is a friend and said payment can come at anytime so im not worried about him. i can then have a few hundred to work with betting and playing poker to build up and pay suman. of course suman would also get 7/day starting tommorow. and he is thinking about raising interest on the first of february so im stressed about that. once i kill sumans loan i also owe yisman 1000 pts which i would commence paying. after he is paid off i only owe brock, moneyshot, and inthedrink and im sure the ryder cup will take care of that. besides the terms these guys gave me are only minimal interest.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 01-28-13 at 07:31 AM. Reason: adjusted trinity's amt

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

oh shit i forgot the person who loans me the 1000 would be paid off after yisman. im looking for some type of capped interest. then i will be free, free at last of this horrid debt im in. maybe cap the interest at around 1800 ? whoever lends me this will be doing this more as a favor instead of making some nice interest. you see they will have there 1000 pts tied up with me for at least a couple of months before i can start paying them back and all they will be making is 800 points ( although we can discuss this number).

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

so if anyone can help i would appreciate it otherwise i will grind it out in poker and pay my 7/day and get out of this hole myself. indeed im the one that dug it.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    so if anyone can help i would appreciate it otherwise i will grind it out in poker and pay my 7/day and get out of this hole myself. indeed im the one that dug it.
    I dont have the pts to help u anyway.. (not sure I would take the risk to be honest).. but I will give u advice here and also volunteer my help in a more useful way.

Pay your 7 per day to the debt(or escrow/explained in a min).. if you want I will try and see if your lenders will allow me to escrow for them and I will distribute it in the best way possible hopefully ceasing interest which would benefit both them and you. Alot of them would have to make a decision to do this weighing on what is best.. being paid at all or possibly being pushed further back in the line and or never receiving payment (dont take this the wrong way wulfman.. but honestly the path u have headed down is a deep one that has no 100% guarantees).

To make more sense of this.. any pts sent to me will be escrowed in two of the following ways 1. for debt 2. for weekend poker

From daily poker you will owe me (as escrower) 50% at minimum(towards debt) of all cleared rollover. There will be no poker on weekends(unless you escrow me more than the 50% which then I will save for weekend poker - keep in mind the first weekend you might not get to play.. but keep escrowing and it will grow to the point needed hopefully in few weeks) and no new loans (u must promise the new loans part or I will not help u). If you break any terms I feel are fair to set I will be done with helping and negotiating with your lenders to possibly stop adding interest so u can tackle debt.

You dont need new loans to gamble/play poker/etc ever if I do this because your debt will be frozen (hopefully) and we can knock chunks off it as it comes in through daily poker play in the tournaments only and ring game until u have completed rollover (no further gamble please with the 50% due to me (escrow)). With the 50% u keep u may escrow some to me for your weekend poker (habit) or you may gamble it yourself (not recommended).. same will happen with that weekend poker.. I will expect 50% back to place in lender escrow and any additional u want me to hang onto for next weekend I will do for u in a separate escrow.

Any current lenders who agree to these terms who can help wulfman14 to pay them off with this plan please respond here IF he also wants to do this.

Let me know

-stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 01-28-13 at 02:27 PM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

i will pay my 7 to the debt which is already being done anyway. dont wanna escrow . already planned on taking half my poker winnings and giving them to the lenders. the only person to negotiate with is suman to freeze interest. if you can do that after all these pts are paid off ill thank you with a hundred points. thank bud .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

it seems as though i will have to pay off these smaller loans myself (my own fault) with my 7/day and poker winnings and negotiate with suman to freeze interest since nobody is willing to pay these guys off for me and then wait until suman and yisman is paid off to get their pts back. no more slow playing , i myself will clear all these smaller debts. shame though, thought someone would come through for me. but i'll get out of this one. stash if you could negotiate with suman (with yur rep he will listen to you more than me) ill send you a couple hundred points at the end of the storm bud.

secretstash

it seems as though i will have to pay off these smaller loans myself (my own fault) with my 7/day and poker winnings and negotiate with suman to freeze interest since nobody is willing to pay these guys off for me and then wait until suman and yisman is paid off to get their pts back. no more slow playing , i myself will clear all these smaller debts. shame though, thought someone would come through for me. but i'll get out of this one. stash if you could negotiate with suman (with yur rep he will listen to you more than me) ill send you a couple hundred points at the end of the storm bud.
    I will contact suman and get back with you about this via pm if you have them still?

-stash

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

ok. why wouldnt i have my PMs ?

secretstash

ok. why wouldnt i have my PMs ?
    well lately u have been on the forum asking for loans ...before it was in pm so I just assumed u lost them.. i pmd suman.. will let u know once he replies good or bad.

I made him a fair offer I feel.. Freeze interest right now.. and that is how he will accommodate on his end.. how u will repay him in return for freezing interest is every time u make a debt payment 50% minimum must go to him before anyone else. (this assures he is paid the bulk first which is most fair). This makes sense as him freezing does not then mean you can ignore him and the debt till last.. That wont be fair and please understand.. no matter what you send to debt u must send 50% min to him first.

So for example say you are going to pay 200 to debt.. 100 minimum must be paid to suman and then the other 100 split up elsewhere. If you pay the nightly 7 to suman that is different and apply that as normal.. I am talking about bulk payments from poker wins/etc. U must pay him 50% of the amount u are paying to debt each and every time. This is the most fair way of doing it imo and will also encourage him to agree, so that way he doesnt continue to get pushed till the end of the payment scale. (please dont take that wrong way).. just my recommendation for both parties involved is the above ^.

-stash

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

stash that is more than fair buddy. i will do that. i hope he agrees. stash your involvement in this is more than appreciated bud. i thank you heavily.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

stash that is more than fair buddy. i will do that. i hope he agrees. stash your involvement in this is more than appreciated bud. i thank you heavily.
    Stash is SBR's #1 samaritan!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

erase bobbywaves from list . add 150 to real madrid's 35 . so i owe 185 to RM. bobby off the list. (bobbby was doing too much complaining and real madrid offered to go to the end of the line interest free, actually offered the 185 as a gift but i refused).

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

*bump* would still like this loan. but nobody is giving me a hard time at this point for immediate payback so not absolutely necessary. but if you can help i'd appreciate it .