Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

I want to leave the threshold at just cashing, in a series like this that gives you motivation to not have to go big to have it count. Badges are unreliable for many places though...all we really need is screenshots of each tournaments after they're finalized to verify placement. I'll make a new thread once we start, and first person to post the screenshot for each tourney can do so.

As of right now, we have me, Carseller4, Gummo, PO69, runner5k, 5mike5, and sweep confirmed. Stash and DS likely to be in as well. Let's see if we can rustle up a few more!
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave Triple_D_Bet 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

Triple_D_Bet

Bump, this sucker is closing soon! Join now and get a free "" !!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Bumper

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Im officially in

gl guys

-stash

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

If places would be graded by who won the most points in dailies during those 4 weeks i would be in. But the way you plan to grade them is just confusing and either better for those that started high or low(i really dont get your grading ). Anyway good luck

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I'll be in as soon as I save up enough.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by slikec View Post
    If places would be graded by who won the most points in dailies during those 4 weeks i would be in. But the way you plan to grade them is just confusing and either better for those that started high or low(i really dont get your grading ). Anyway good luck
    u obviously dont get the grading.. because the contest IS graded based on winnings in the dailys. LOL

-stash

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

-ev
    only the good players want to sign up

Triple_D_Bet

Grading is based exclusively off daily tourney performace during 4 week period, nothing else counts. Due to SBR not updating standings in a timely manner, I think our best option is to post screenshots of the tourney standings when they're finished (from poker client). First person to post results for each daily will do so in a separate official grading thread, and to incentivize it, I'll probably give away a 200 pt free play to whoever first posts the most tourney results.

It ain't pretty but it'll work. If someone thinks they were missed in the grading, they can always submit a screenshot of their rollover from the cashier. Would be a lot easier if SBR just updated standings weekly...but since it's me doing the extra work, not much of a difference to participants

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by ProPicker713 View Post
    I'll be in as soon as I save up enough.
    Time's running out picker, gotta be posted up by 11:59 PM EST this Friday the 1st.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    -ev
    only the good players want to sign up
    Not so much...I'm in here, aren't you always telling me how much I suck at the ring tables??

slikec

Ok so i am in. Is really easy how we should do about correct scores. All participants post here screen shot of SBR lobby My 2013 Tourney Stats 2nd or 3rd February and 2nd or 3rd March since in those only daily tournaments counts.

Triple_D_Bet

Ok so i am in. Is really easy how we should do about correct scores. All participants post here screen shot of SBR lobby My 2013 Tourney Stats 2nd or 3rd February and 2nd or 3rd March since in those only daily tournaments counts.
    True, but that doesn't give us the same tension as a daily list, and makes every individual do the work. Still, it's a shitload easier...maybe we'll have people use the beginning and end screenshots for official scoring and keep the day-to-day as unofficial.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tripler you may rule by this. Every one involved need to post screenshot of their poker client so everybody would see how much they cashed until 1. february ,and again to post screenshot before first march tourney. That way you could be 100% sure who won battle.

Sorry didnt saw it above...

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Time's running out picker, gotta be posted up by 11:59 PM EST this Friday the 1st.
    -.- i'm screwed

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

I'm in fellas! Like the concept of running a little contest within a contest. Thanks Trip D and appreciate the kind words too!As far as keeping track of the standings, I like the idea of posting screen shots to start. Maybe we could keep track of playing times for people in the contest and update the daily standings that way, most of us play the same times in the daily and evening tourneys. I'd be willing to help out and keep track, whatever system you guys come up with.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    I'm in fellas! Like the concept of running a little contest within a contest. Thanks Trip D and appreciate the kind words too!As far as keeping track of the standings, I like the idea of posting screen shots to start. Maybe we could keep track of playing times for people in the contest and update the daily standings that way, most of us play the same times in the daily and evening tourneys. I'd be willing to help out and keep track, whatever system you guys come up with.
    Welcome aboard jammer! Shhh about the kind words, people will think I'm goin soft!! I think we'll do the start and end screenshots of lobby for "official" grading, and we'll do the screenshots for "unofficial" day-to-day tracking...I want to make sure it's not too burdensome on individual participants, but half the fun is keeping track of the ups and downs from day to day!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Welcome aboard jammer! Shhh about the kind words, people will think I'm goin soft!! I think we'll do the start and end screenshots of lobby for "official" grading, and we'll do the screenshots for "unofficial" day-to-day tracking...I want to make sure it's not too burdensome on individual participants, but half the fun is keeping track of the ups and downs from day to day!
    I have no clue how to take a screenshot...I guess screens shots should be taken tomorro morn before the first tourny, correct?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    I have no clue how to take a screenshot...I guess screens shots should be taken tomorro morn before the first tourny, correct?
    screen shot - Hit the PRNT Screen button, usually top right of keyboard abov num pad.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    screen shot - Hit the PRNT Screen button, usually top right of keyboard abov num pad.
    Then what?

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then open Paint. When open,press ctrl+v, and you can resize image. Then you can upload pic.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

tripled, why do stop taking entries on Friday?? Why not give everyone until Monday morning to sign up. Or at least a few hours after the Super Bowl.

We will certainly have some posters who win a shitload on the Super Bowl and they may join.

I will post up 200 more points for a side challenge against 1 or 2 other posters

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Actually monday makes sense here

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

I'll post screenshot of winnings after today's contests are over.

Everyone should, to give us a good starting point.

Pretty excited about this!

Triple_D_Bet

Originally set at Friday so I could get everything finalized before we start, but I can extend it to Monday on account of Superbowl and to allow members of team BDF a little wiggle room

Deadline for registration is prior to Monday, 9:00 AM EST. 50 pts must be posted up and screenshot of tourney results from main lobby must be posted in official grading thread (which I'll start shortly).

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    I'll post screenshot of winnings after today's contests are over.

Everyone should, to give us a good starting point.

Pretty excited about this!
    Hold off on posting standings until after Saturday CS...contest starts counting dailies starting Monday.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

yeah never done screen shot like that either...have to figure it out, unless i can just snip it

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

copy and Paste ok?

My 2013 Tourney Stats

• # of cashes: 11
    • # of points: 1600
    • # of 1st places: 1

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

JakePeavy isnt allowed to play however!

Yisman might be tough as well, better keep him out also! But he is too chicken to put any points up anyway

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

I can paste my screen shot to paint, then I save it under pictures library but I cant seem to link it in a post? IDK what the fukk im doing wrong

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

i dont either...hope theres a better way....ill just snip it

slikec

You cant attach file here. What you can do is upload somewhere online and post link here. Page i usually use is: http://imageshack.us/

Triple_D_Bet

Name:  TDB Feb stats.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  43.4 KB

Triple_D_Bet

Above is just a sample one, numbers seem legible enough using forum picture upload. Again, I'll be making an official thread to keep track of the before/after standings

Triple_D_Bet

Per post #37,

First 12345 ... Last