IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!
    IMightBluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1141

betpoints For PayPal Gift Cards ect

I was just wondering if it was against the rules or something to trade betpoints for a PayPal Gift Card or something. Like if i had $300 In PayPal Gift-cards and wanted to get like 6k betpoints or w/e. Or If I had bunch of betpoints and wanted to trade a player for PayPal Gift Cards. Just wondering hypothetically if transactions like this ( of course at the individual users own risk) would be allowed to be posted or requested on the forums.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I understand correctly you are asking if you can trade with other SBR members?

If this is what you're asking then the answer is NO. There is no selling/trading/vending of anything among SBR members. If you try to do this in anyway you're likely to be banned. Just so you know all private messages are read by moderators so there's no point in trying it there as you'll minimum get your pms disabled.

ProPicker713
    METS!
    ProPicker713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

First of all it's against the rules to exchange paypal for points.
    2nd your a non pro so you can't send more then 2 points a day.

Donate $200 to charity and become a pro, we receive great benefits.

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

KK was just wondering as a general question lol in case i didn't need the giftcards that are offered, but I guess the New Egg ones are pretty sweet!

Thanks for info

hels

Quote Originally Posted by IMightBluff View Post
    KK was just wondering as a general question lol in case i didn't need the giftcards that are offered, but I guess the New Egg ones are pretty sweet!

Thanks for info
    Good to ask about questions like these but if you need to ask general questions in the future click 'live help' button which is close to your username/avatar on the right hand of the page (half way down from the top of the screent)

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Good to ask about questions like these but if you need to ask general questions in the future click 'live help' button which is close to your username/avatar on the right hand of the page (half way down from the top of the screent)
    I tried to use that a couple of times, but I never got a response lol and the email support never got back to me with other inquiries lol

hels

Quote Originally Posted by IMightBluff View Post
    I tried to use that a couple of times, but I never got a response lol and the email support never got back to me with other inquiries lol

That is unfortunately quite common... and being the holiday season I suppose that is another reason you couldn't get hold of anyone.

IMightBluff
    Because it was suited!

hahah yea probably