Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Friend can't get betpoints?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. Don't know where to post it.

My friend and I live in the same house. We have the same IP address. But he has his own computer and his own yahoo email, which he's had for years. He can verify he's a real person.

I told him to sign up for SBR so he can gamble betpoints. he's logging in every day, but not getting points and he can't post to a thread asking for help.

I'm wondering if SBR has something in place that thinks this new account is a "ghost" account, and if there's any way around this? He really is a person, we can send whatever ID that proves he's not me.

He just signed up yesterday. Is there a waiting period for betpoints?

Thanks!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi Avenger - People in the same household can't both collect points. He's more than welcome to post of course though.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Thanks Shari!

FYI: he is still not able to post. He does not have a box at the bottom of the page where you can type in a post. And he doesn't have a Reply to Thread button at top. But if it's not an easy fix, that's ok, he said he won't post much to the forum.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

i understand why this cant happen but in a case like this at least the people are being more up front about it rather than to deceive.. sbr should have a case by case basis for these things.. I mean maybe if they both become pro they can earn pts?.. i am quite sure john would love that

-stash