HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Family member living with me (using same router, different comp) wants to join SBR

Anything I/we need to know about this? I don't want anyone thinking he's my ghost. He plans on becoming Pro, most likely using the charity option.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Both of you can't earn points so either the points on his account will be shut off or they will be on yours.

HauntingTheHoly

Thanks for the reply, Shari. Are flags raised if I log on at a friends house who happens to be an SBR member?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    Thanks for the reply, Shari. Are flags raised if I log on at a friends house who happens to be an SBR member?
    Yes. Unless you let us know in advance that often leads to the accounts being disabled until we can determine the reason for it. Unfortunately there are too many scammers out there so things are pretty strict with multiple accounts.

HauntingTheHoly

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yes. Unless you let us know in advance that often leads to the accounts being disabled until we can determine the reason for it. Unfortunately there are too many scammers out there so things are pretty strict with multiple accounts.
    Yeah I knew that last part, hence making this thread. ;-) So it is possible to alert you in advance of what's going on? That sounds good. When the time comes, who do I send the email to?