QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    So why not cancel weeks before??
    Alot of complication, At first I have 4 friends who was going to chip in and take a road trip, Then two of them flaked a week prior. Then my other friend, decided not to go. So i started looking for flight ticket. Then my other friend told me Wednesday he might be interested, day of travel, he flaked. Yup, Yup story of a college life, if you went, you know how it is... Was going to fly too, but ticket price changed very promtly....

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Seriously. I honestly think SBR should have some sort of punishment for things like this that happen. Not this year because it wasn't set but what if they said that if u don't cancel by a certain time that they don't get their loyalty points for a month or two. They sure as hell weren't loyal to SBR. Also say they can't get in the Beat the Prick contest. Trust me people start losing some of their own stuff they will be more considerate to SBR as well. We do that with my step daughter. If she borrows something of my wife's, well ex, then we tell her if she loses it then she gets something of hers taken away. Needless to say she stopped losing her mom's stuff when borrowing it.

I hope you don't take advantage of your step daughter hahah, kk jk bro.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quanger what did you order?

You're ****** mate.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    I hope you don't take advantage of your step daughter hahah, kk jk bro.
    Um what the hell was that joke even about? I did take a sleeping pill so maybe I didn't type exactly what I am thinking. I will go back over this tomorrow and make sure but ummm no.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Quanger what did you order?

You're ****** mate.
    pizza....

hawley

pizza....
    unreal.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

I order pizza because I was hungry, It is too late to fix anything, so I'll accept my pushishment.I was not home or logged on to sbr during that weekend.

hawley

Quanger I will fight this one for you.

I am on your side here. We will fight this.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

quang you owe sbr $118 for the room + the cost of food & drink.
    once sam confirms receipt of your check, your pizza voucher will be sent.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

trying to get Sam to put bongs in the store.

SBR bongs .. 420 points.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Alot of complication, At first I have 4 friends who was going to chip in and take a road trip, Then two of them flaked a week prior. Then my other friend, decided not to go. So i started looking for flight ticket. Then my other friend told me Wednesday he might be interested, day of travel, he flaked. Yup, Yup story of a college life, if you went, you know how it is... Was going to fly too, but ticket price changed very promtly....
    Quang this is a complete lie

You have no friends

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Back to Dac, Quang......back to Dac

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

So am i banned from sbr?I coudnt afford a flight there X(. I wasnt on for awhile.. THe tickect jump on me. it was $67 one way, 150 round trip, when i had the money, it jumped to $600, now way i could of showed.

Nothing wrong with not being able to go.

What's wrong is that you did not have the class or decency to let SBR know about it. That is a slap in their face.

It's never to late to start living your life showing respect to others.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

I order pizza because I was hungry, It is too late to fix anything, so I'll accept my pushishment.I was not home or logged on to sbr during that weekend.
    Start by sending a message to the guys that bust their butt around here to make this place happen telling them that you have learned from your mistake and it will never happen again.

But only say it if you mean it.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Stupid fok cost SBR $$$ that could have been saved or spent better elsewhere.

No wait... And he wants Pizza??? Still laughing my ass off at this!!!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Sammy9ontheBall, thanks for the quick completion...all of about 7 hours. Sweepers hat in route!

Product Model Quantity Price Total
    Poker Baseball Cap 1 354 points 354 points
    Total Amount 354 points
    Total Savings 0 points
    Total Tax 0 points

Date Added Status Comments
    8/21/2012 4:30:49 PM Ordered
    8/21/2012 11:01:15 PM Complete

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

"Hello PapaJohnny, this is the Quang-a-nator...Can I get a pie delivered to the 13th floor at the Nugget please?"

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

So am i banned from sbr?I coudnt afford a flight there X(. I wasnt on for awhile.. THe tickect jump on me. it was $67 one way, 150 round trip, when i had the money, it jumped to $600, now way i could of showed.

Oh my goodness, banned? Seriously hun, odds of them banning you over this slim to none. I can understand the flight jump I have seen it before, but surely we have learned a lesson from this right? Next year if we go, we will order or tickets early on, understand there will be plenty of people to hang around with so no need to worry about the friends that will flake, and make sure we are there come hell or high water

AND if for some reason we are not there (loss of life, limb, etc) we will make sure we or our next of kin notifies SBR

Have we learned this?

Also, have we learned that asking for a pizza and complaining it isn't there yet the night after we are posted on the no show list for the bash might not be the brightest thing....?
    Last edited by Blondie; 08-23-12 at 07:58 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quanger dont worry about this shit.

1-There was no food wasted.Did you see the waist lines of the people there?
    2-There was no alcohol left.Im sure Paco and Shari took care of that.
    3- They did not lose money. They get more in kickbacks from landers losses in one month then they lost on the bash.

So dont fell bad.Just fukking notify them next time.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    Quanger dont worry about this shit.

1-There was no food wasted.Did you see the waist lines of the people there?
    2-There was no alcohol left.Im sure Paco and Shari took care of that.
    3- They did not lose money. They get more in kickbacks from landers losses in one month then they lost on the bash.

So dont fell bad.Just fukking notify them next time.

acl123
    syndicate

Quan did you get your pizza?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Kind of strange but we got a pizza delivered to the office with QuangX written on the box. I guess a thank you is in order.

acl123
    syndicate

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Kind of strange but we got a pizza delivered to the office with QuangX written on the box. I guess a thank you is in order.
    John be honest here. Was there one morsel of food left over?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    John be honest here. Was there one morsel of food left over?
    The 100 lb steamship round was reduced to ruins and the shrimp was completely devoured. We put the prime rib at the end of the buffet which was a great move. Guys were freaking out they had no room on their plates. A couple of guys slurped down the twice baked potatoes trying to make room. No doubt the poor Asian girl working the ice cream bar had severe tennis elbow by the end of the night. No, wasn't much left over come to think of it.

acl123
    syndicate

The 100 lb steamship round was reduced to ruins and the shrimp was completely devoured. We put the prime rib at the end of the buffet which was a great move. Guys were freaking out they had no room on their plates. A couple of guys slurped down the twice baked potatoes trying to make room. No doubt the poor Asian girl working the ice cream bar had severe tennis elbow by the end of the night. No, wasn't much left over come to think of it.
    Sounds damn good

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Oh my goodness, banned? Seriously hun, odds of them banning you over this slim to none. I can understand the flight jump I have seen it before, but surely we have learned a lesson from this right? Next year if we go, we will order or tickets early on, understand there will be plenty of people to hang around with so no need to worry about the friends that will flake, and make sure we are there come hell or high water

AND if for some reason we are not there (loss of life, limb, etc) we will make sure we or our next of kin notifies SBR

Have we learned this?

Also, have we learned that asking for a pizza and complaining it isn't there yet the night after we are posted on the no show list for the bash might not be the brightest thing....?
    first, I needed those flaky friends to chip in, so the trip was affordable, secondly, I was just wondering if everyone else is experiencing my problem, never complained, maybe I worded thing wroung with, "sent in since 12,"

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

I ordered a $90 Lou Malnati's gift card on Wednesday and today around 11:00 AM received an email stating that my order was complete. I did not receive my email gift card though. Emailed Sam 6 hours ago, but no response yet.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Bet u didn't know that quanx means cat shit in English .

First 12