cmval
    pokerz
    cmval's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

How long until pro application is accepted....or declined??

Hey all. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but it seems like it might be.

Ive been an lurker on SBR for a little less than a year. Since I only bet mostly college basketball I dont post much other places but I do play poker. I played all summer to qualify for this tournament that is coming up soon in a few weeks. I decided to go pro at the start of this month since there was a Sept deadline to do so. I decided the best route for me to go would be to use a daily fantasy deposit. Daily Joust was the only fantasy site that sbr offered that I did not already have an account with. So I joined up and tried to deposit but there was an issue with my paypal which I had solved the next day. I had already put in my application which I think may have screwed me up...maybe.

Thing is I have pm'd and emailed multiple times just for some clarity that everything was a go and I cannot get a response. I am pretty sure I did everything correctly besides I had to wait just over 24 hours to actually deposit on the Daily Joust. And now as it gets closer to the date of the poker tourney I am just waiting in limbo with no real answers. It has been a week or maybe 8 days since I started this process. If I screwed up at least I would like to know so I can try to apply again or whatever I need to do. Thanks for anyone who can provide help.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your application was processed today, I apologize for the delay and lack of communication over the weekend.

cmval
    pokerz
    cmval's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Thanks man appreciate it.