trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I guess because the deadline says 12.50am and even if you meant PM, virtually every bet is placed after that time. It seemed like a inactive rule, which you confirmed by changing prices and adding options even after my bet is posted.

You tried to free roll me by waiting until mid race, knowing you planned to cite that rule if the bet looked like winning.

Now, are you going to pay me or not?
    holy phuck I had AM here? ok thats bad...yes Ill send you the points.

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

tripletry . pmed you , check your inbox.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post

holy phuck I had AM here? ok thats bad...yes Ill send you the points.
    I hope everyone that reads this never does business with you again.

The time and rule were irrelevant.

You just tried to blatantly cheat me... and then treated me like some sort of fukking idiot with your repeated one liner. And why? You have 30,000 bloody points???

Or is this why you have that many?

You did not make a friend here today pal.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

i have to say citing the AM there is a great answer...I looked that that 10 times today and saw 12:50PM everytime...I need some rest.

I see u were up and active inyoru NASCAR threads all morning and did not jump at the line when I made the thread...

try to avoid late plays in the future NEVER send points if you thing there is even a remote chance you are late..take a pass...talking to another poster about a late line that is now +350 and playing it past the deadline at +450 is crap OPTIONAL..and your little partner Id expect more of..

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I hope everyone that reads this never does business with you again.

The time and rule were irrelevant.

You just tried to blatantly cheat me... and then treated me like some sort of fukking idiot with your repeated one liner. And why? You have 30,000 bloody points???

Or is this why you have that many?

You did not make a friend here today pal.
    go Phuyck yourself Optional your now banned from the POINTS give away..all points you send to me will be returned

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Calm down boys ..
    we are all humans.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post

go Phuyck yourself Optional your now banned from the POINTS give away..all points you send to me will be returned
    Oh you havent seen the last of me.

Stop acting like everything is ok and apologize for trying to cheat me or I will post a link to this thread every time I noticed you putting up book threads for as long as I can be bothered.

So Phuck yourself too

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

yes your done OPTIONAL...see ya...

jrmartin.mig
    jrmartin.mig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9124

So after reading this, Optional, you tried to take advantage of someone offering you something SBR was not. You placed the bet after the 1pm listed as the race start time regardless of an error. Why did he wait, maybe he didn't notice. Maybe he was watching the race. Notice your not the only one who won and everyone else who came in before then got paid. You sound like a child making things up in your head and convincing yourself you are right. No book in the world would have taken the bet or paid you. You took advantage of a human error plain and simple. I would have told you to pound salt.

stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by jrmartin.mig View Post
    So after reading this, Optional, you tried to take advantage of someone offering you something SBR was not. You placed the bet after the 1pm listed as the race start time regardless of an error. Why did he wait, maybe he didn't notice. Maybe he was watching the race. Notice your not the only one who won and everyone else who came in before then got paid. You sound like a child making things up in your head and convincing yourself you are right. No book in the world would have taken the bet or paid you. You took advantage of a human error plain and simple. I would have told you to pound salt.
    agreed...he took a shot at a line change.....this should be a voided bet

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Gren flag was at 1.19 et so bet was in time before the race but after trytrytry 1250 deadline Points have been paid to opti so try has honoured the bet lets all let this go now

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry

Hopefully you guys enjoyed the WWF Reality forum Banter last night..Hey good for ratings right...If I saw Optional down Under I would take him to the TAB and have a great time with him actually...I have no hard feelings now today....lets move on and find some winners...In fact I discovered a group that OPTIONAL and others of very sound NASCAR cappers in that subfolder I would suggest everyone pays attention to going forward. These guys really know that sport and I presume can find some overlays in future events.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Thanks Optional

Optional

Not certain what you mean Trident. But trytrytry and I sorted out our differences. ;-)

First 12