Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

need 55 pts for rebuy tourney

if i place ill pay back today otherwise next week. payback of 65. hel p me out here guys. havent placed in the weekday tourneys in a month. and have played 90% of the tourneys . just a bad slump right now
    Points Awarded:

BGboothA gave Wulfman14 65 SBR Point(s) for this post.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Who will bite...

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

can someone send me 22 points so that i have enough to play in the 550? I will pay back 26

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Who will bite...
    if you could that would be nice. i am a slow payer but no stiff tatddy. and if you just said that to make fun of me then thats okay too

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

damn i was just about to and then my sister came home and I forgot I was inbred so I have to go get laid. I will have to get a STIFFY first though

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    damn i was just about to and then my sister came home and I forgot I was inbred so I have to go get laid. I will have to get a STIFFY first though
    sorry bout that but i am pretty sure you were antagonizing me by bumping my loan thread

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    if i place ill pay back today otherwise next week. payback of 65. hel p me out here guys. havent placed in the weekday tourneys in a month. and have played 90% of the tourneys . just a bad slump right now
    My fee is 20%, 11 pts. Payback is 66. If not paid back by 8/11, there will be a 14pt late fee for a payback of 80.

Hurls

sorry bout that but i am pretty sure you were antagonizing me by bumping my loan thread
    I was bumping it to antagonize you because anytime I asked for a loan cause I am a poker player your name gets brought up cause you didnt pay and just flat out said I am going to play poker so now all lenders either give small loans or no loans without perfect credit. You also talk just as much or more shit than anyone else and it always about how tough you are while calling everyone else an internet tough guy that you could kill. Well, you are being the internet tough guy. You just started a thread in poker saying just odd stuff that a person that is coming undone would say. You are only being nice in this thread cause you really want the pts. Anyone that wants to see them again wont give them to you. I am sure you will come back with you would slit my throat and eat my balls with rice and scrambled eggs if you ever saw me but if you get the pts BOL in the tourney.

bobbywaves

Apparently you don't want the loan.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

ill take it bobby. i agree to your terms
    Points Awarded:

bobbywaves gave Wulfman14 55 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

I was bumping it to antagonize you because anytime I asked for a loan cause I am a poker player your name gets brought up cause you didnt pay and just flat out said I am going to play poker so now all lenders either give small loans or no loans without perfect credit. You also talk just as much or more shit than anyone else and it always about how tough you are while calling everyone else an internet tough guy that you could kill. Well, you are being the internet tough guy. You just started a thread in poker saying just odd stuff that a person that is coming undone would say. You are only being nice in this thread cause you really want the pts. Anyone that wants to see them again wont give them to you. I am sure you will come back with you would slit my throat and eat my balls with rice and scrambled eggs if you ever saw me but if you get the pts BOL in the tourney.
    just leave me the **** alone. trust me i am as tough as i say. i dont pretend . undone ? wtf are you talking about. just stay outta my thread troll

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

thanks bobby

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and nobody trusting you hurls with a big loan has nothing to do with me. they just dont trust YOU. stop trying to find a scapegoat.

bobbywaves

Hurls has a 750 loan with me, I'm trusting the both of you.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

OF course you did.

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Hurls has a 750 loan with me, I'm trusting the both of you.
    and i appreciate that Bobby but i came in tenth working on rollover to pay more sheepdog comes in 36 now he wont log in for days. FACT

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

and i appreciate that Bobby but i came in tenth working on rollover to pay more sheepdog comes in 36 now he wont log in for days. FACT
    sheep dog , thats a good one.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

if you could that would be nice. i am a slow payer but no stiff tatddy. and if you just said that to make fun of me then thats okay too
    I don't think that you're a stiff. Just a guy in debt trying to get out. I've been there....I've borrowed 24 Thousand betpoints this year alone. Not here to make fun of you either...just didn't think lending/giving you points was best because you seemed to be non-responsive with suman. Always best to go to your current lender to get extension, etc. I've found that lenders are always willing to help/hook you up as long as you're up front with and keep in contact with them.

I think you're a good player and all you need is a heater to win a ton of points. You're the guy who said you've always hated me...I got no issues with you bro. Don't take this sbr stuff so seriously, this is supposed to be fun a fun hobby.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I don't think that you're a stiff. Just a guy in debt trying to get out. I've been there....I've borrowed 24 Thousand betpoints this year alone. Not here to make fun of you either...just didn't think lending/giving you points was best because you seemed to be non-responsive with suman. Always best to go to your current lender to get extension, etc. I've found that lenders are always willing to help/hook you up as long as you're up front with and keep in contact with them.

I think you're a good player and all you need is a heater to win a ton of points. You're the guy who said you've always hated me...I got no issues with you bro. Don't take this sbr stuff so seriously, this is supposed to be fun a fun hobby.
    i dont hate you brother. and i will pay off everyone that is a promise. i just need some luck is all. take care and good luck man.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Almost time for todays tourney, whos the sap on tap for today.

Good idea promising people the next week payback.

bobbywaves

Gr8 job coming in 10th, hopefully u can roll it over..... Why won't Wulf log in for days, when you get the 12 free pts/day for doing so?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Gr8 job coming in 10th, hopefully u can roll it over..... Why won't Wulf log in for days, when you get the 12 free pts/day for doing so?
    Of course he will log in. He will just continue to not pay anybody back. Duh

bobbywaves

Why u say this? I don't see Wulf on the stiff list?

bobbywaves

14pt late fee has been added, total payback is 80 pts now.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Wulf you still owe my girl 65 from 2 weeks ago. Pay your debts guy.

bobbywaves

Wulf had 342 pts two days ago, no payments?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Wulf had 342 pts two days ago, no payments?
    Stiffed a girl. Sad.

bobbywaves

Wulf, you had 119 pts yesterday. Why aren't you paying back your loans?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Wulf, you had 119 pts yesterday. Why aren't you paying back your loans?
    even if he had paid back from that 119 u probably wouldnt have recieved any.. he has bigger and older debts than urs.

which is why u took added risk by lending to someone who already has a loan out.

will wulf pay.. yes.. but he will need to win quite a big amount to cover all debts.. so i suggest u sit n wait a bit

-stash
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dngf

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Wulf paid her in full.

bobbywaves

Wulf had 253 pts yesterday & continues to make no effort to pay.

bobbywaves

i dont hate you brother. and i will pay off everyone that is a promise. i just need some luck is all. take care and good luck man.
    Congrats on your 7th place & 4,200 FP pts in the End of World tourny! I expect your loan payment by years end, as you stated in poker chat. Your anticiapted cooperation is appreciated.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave bobbywaves 100 SBR Point(s) for this post.